It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why? Why can the left not see the Double Standard that is their hallmark?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I think Barron seems like a nice kid and has a lot of composure for his age. The whole family seems not only beautiful and accomplished but loving and loyal. That always says much.

That is all: Haters and Self-Haters can now return to your obscene and VERY silly meltdowns.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

That is all: Haters and Self-Haters can now return to your obscene and VERY silly meltdowns.

Yes they will..

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone
Not much of an attack IMO.

I guess it makes it okay then.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No it doesn't

attack the wookie all you want, not the kids.

You can attack Melania but not the kids......

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
The left will see their double standardness, at the same time the right sees their double standardness. Its a disease known as hypocrisyitis. It affects both sides equally. The only cure is to step outside of your self imposed bubble. But with the leaders and loud voices on both sides prescribing safe spaces. It might be awhile.

edit on 21-1-2017 by karmicecstasy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

No, but I still stand by what I said. It is not like She said they were going to grow up and kill their family. It was pretty mild compared to that.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Thanks for that correction, I got the ages but from back in 2013 I guess I did the wrong adding.

This are the ages from 2015, The Trump children - Donald Jr, 37, Ivanka, 33, Eric, 31, Tiffany, 21, and Barron, nine.

I am very surprise that he looks older due to his growth spur, the way he is growing he will be taller than his father and siblings.

No wonder he is having a hard time with his coordination as a growing boy.

You are right he is still a littler boy.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

He is two years younger, that I thought ed, people making fun of a littler boy have not decency.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Well marg I guess things have not changed here after all these years. I started a thread in the Mud pit and it was deleted.

I thought that was what the pit was for?

Cheers

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

What, no credit?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Ya know, and I may as well address this to Kay too, I was at work and got busy and kinda sidetracked what the OP actually wrote. True enough that it is wrong. I concede that. We also can not deny that the media where in every case you mentioned made a big deal out of the conservative doing the insulting to the point of resignations over it, whereas nothing is really being made a big deal over here. What the OP wrote may have been wrong due to wording, however the point I have just made seems to show a clear double standard in at least one aspect. So where the initial argument may be flawed it isn't entirely off base.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

What, no credit?

LOL, sorry. Yes you're quite right I should have credited you.

You sure you want to put up with all the nutjobs screaming and moaning at you about it though?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

Yes they will..

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The loss of a moral compass, and even moral bankruptcy is the cause of people doing these things. Preaching one thing like holding a sign that says "love Trump's hate" but only spewing their own bigotry and hatred. It is like an exercise in hypocrisy and a glaringly embarrassing one for the whole world to see. A heart that is open to hate is a heart that accepts evil for it's path. This path will lead to death. Spiritual death. Be forewarned, those with eyes to see and ears to listen.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

If someone makes jokes about your kids or family, you'll enhance your calm.

I'm Aussie. We "take the piss" (make jokes) out of each other on a daily basis. We don't have our heads shoved up our rectums.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:34 AM
link   

What, no credit?

LOL, sorry. Yes you're quite right I should have credited you.

You sure you want to put up with all the nutjobs screaming and moaning at you about it though?

I searched Barron von Xbox, saw this thread and thought I'd see if anyone wanted to buy a t-shirt ha ha. I laughed when the image waa already posted. Ita not like I put any thought into it, I made it as a response to the person who said they were gonna make a short our of it. Didn't mean to trigger anyone

edit on 22/1/17 by djz3ro because: of spelling...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Didn't mean to trigger anyone

Oh there's some extreme triggering happening in this thread about it LOLOL.

It's so amusing to watch them prove their own hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Why? Why can the left not see the Double Standard that is their hallmark?

For the exact same reason that the 'right' cannot see the double standards that are their hallmark!
That was a no-brainer... *__-

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Yes they will..

First comes the discrimination, the less than human description/definitions, and then comes the persecutions and the Holocausts.
Real sane...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: namelesss

First comes the discrimination, the less than human description/definitions, and then comes the persecutions and the Holocausts.
Real sane...

Maybe you would have preferred to keep the proven racist president we did have? Race relations have not been this bad since the 60's, a DIRECT result of the Kenyan's policies.

BLM - Yeah only BLM......Forgot Soros , the lefts favorite Nazi.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join