It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why? Why can the left not see the Double Standard that is their hallmark?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
If you can't see that you aren't trying to.

I do not need to dissect that specifics to know that insulting children in the media is wrong regardless of what is said or that assholes from both sides do it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

Absolutely, Barrack Obama's children were off limits.

Fox News Readers Bash Obama’s Daughter With Racial Slurs, ‘Ape,’ ‘Monkey’

GOP Staffer Elizabeth Lauten Resigning After Criticizing Malia and Sasha Obama's Outfits and Their Role Models

Republicans Go FULL RACIST, Attack Obama’s Daughters For Attending Wedding (IMAGES)

Glenn Beck smears Obama's 11-year-old daughter

I could go on with this, but I'm getting bored, especially considering I have no horse in this race at all.

What was that thing about Double Standard again?

-

The position of the POTUS has become nothing more than a scapegoat. Obama has been blamed for everything that went wrong in the past 8 years, before that Bush got blamed for everything.

But the real funny thing, it was the citizens of the united states who voted these people into office, so who is to blame here really?

Answer from 2008-2016: OBAMA !!
Answer from 2016-2020: TRUMP !!
Answer from 2020-2024: KANYE WEST !!
edit on 21-1-2017 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I can respect that...We at least agree on the important bits. I guess I couldn't care less how many of any shades of grey you see =P

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: Kryties

Keep on making excuses but your butthurt posting history past month clearly show what you wrote in that thread was far from simple "jokes". You are 38 years old and you want to harrass a 10 year old child online with troll messages and such only because you don't like his father. You need to grow up and behave like a human being.

Sob sob.

You know who cares more than I do about your massive whinge fest?

Twitter!!!

Feel free to go tell them if you like.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes?

Enhance your calm mate, it's just a little thing called a "joke".

If someone makes jokes about your kids or family, you'll enhance your calm.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes?

Enhance your calm mate, it's just a little thing called a "joke".

If someone makes jokes about your kids or family, you'll enhance your calm.

What did we learn in "How to deal with a Troll 101" ? Don't feed them.
If you haven't noticed yet, there are people who basically crave for reactions like yours. Acknowledging the "work" of a Troll in any form is already a mistake.

To clarify, not calling anyone in this thread a Troll, but the person who produced that "Barron von Xbox" sh*t, obviously is.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Danowski because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

The lack of reason, logic and overall brains I imagine. And being incapable to admit that President Donald J. Trump isn't anything they think he is-a racist, sexist hateful dictator.
edit on 21-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-1-2017 by ksiezyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: RickyD

Excuse me, but the OP asked a specific question (when did anyone on the right do that to Obama's kids), and I answered it.

And yes, we should denounce it as a whole and not start a thread bashing only the left for something both sides do.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

You sure cause you're still coming across like a child saying "yea but mommy they did it too"

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Yeah I'm sure. Did you read the OP? Did you not see his question? Now I am to be criticized for answering his question?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
a reply to: kaylaluv

You sure cause you're still coming across like a child saying "yea but mommy they did it too"

No, she's pointing out that the OP is false by saying people on the right never did it to Sasha and Malia Obama, when people on the right did.

Are you that ignorant, dense, or just trying to stir something up?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Because they are to busy looking down at their cell phones? Or the right has covered their eyes with glue?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:41 PM
link   

He is 12 years old, exhibiting all the traits of a boy that has grown very fast and his body has not caught up with that growth, is very natural for boys and girl in preteen years to look awkward.

I know I had two children that went on a growth spur and look funny with elongated arms are legs. Trumps younger child is taller than most children his age.

People just wants to be cruel they forget that time in their lives that they look just like this 12 year old boy at the same age.

I guess this the way America is, when they can not find anything else to say about the adults the cowards go after the young.

edit on 21-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He is 12 years old,

Hi Marg! You are right!

And I want to thank those that provided cases of the right doing the same crap....

Sickening really..

edit on 21-1-2017 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Did you miss the OP? How about the thread title?

The OP was literally arguing that the left does things the right does not. Is there a more appropriate or direct refutation of this ill-conceived claim than evidence of people on the right doing exactly what the OP claims only people from the left do?

No?

It seems to me that you know that the OP was 100% wrong and you're just looking for something — anything — to say because you're reluctant to concede that the OP was wrong. Why even bother trying to defend somebody else's hopelessly failed argument in the first place?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Going after children of political opponents is bullying. I loathe it whenever it happens from anyone towards anyone. And I am liberal. I want to protect Barron from crap like that, as I hope any caompassionate adult would want to do.

Shame on those who pick on a 10 year old kid.

Geez.

AB

PS. Please paint with the broad brush elsewhere.
edit on 21-1-2017 by AboveBoard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Losing is hard and some have refused to admit it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

It seems to me that you know that the OP was 100% wrong and you're just looking for something — anything — to say because you're reluctant to concede that the OP was wrong. Why even bother trying to defend somebody else's hopelessly failed argument in the first place?

Well I was not wrong in some respects, as far as going after the children I was but the title still stands. I can prove it in two words.

Mainstream Media

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

He is 12 years old, exhibiting all the traits of a boy that has grown very fast and his body has not caught up with that growth, is very natural for boys and girl in preteen years to look awkward.

I know I had two children that went on a growth spur and look funny with elongated arms are legs. Trumps younger child is taller than most children his age.

People just wants to be cruel they forget that time in their lives that they look just like this 12 year old boy at the same age.

I guess this the way America is, when they can not find anything else to say about the adults the cowards go after the young.

Hey, Marg...If you're talking about Barron, I think he is only 10 years old, not 12. People think he's older because he is tall like his mother and his dad, but he's just a little boy.
edit on 21-1-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: edsinger
Show me when anyone did this to the Obama children?

Sure.

There is douchebaggery on both sides.

Lauten criticized the girls on Facebook for how they acted during the ridiculous annual holiday tradition of pardoning a turkey. Lauten told Malia and Sasha Obama that they should at least try and “show a little class.” She also said that they were lacking in the “good role model” department and that they were dressed inapprorpriately for an event at the White House.

Not much of an attack IMO.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join