It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why? Why can the left not see the Double Standard that is their hallmark?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
This obsession with the Trump Children must stop. I was surely no fan of the Kenyan but I never touched his children as did most everyone. The children were off limits. Sure I did not like the wookie either but again their children were off limits.

Also by children, I mean under 18 but this constant attack on his son is beyond the pale.

Show me when anyone did this to the Obama children?

Last I remember one of the Bush girls got busted with underage drinking like a good portion of us have been, the press did not really dwell on it however.

Rosie O'Donnell is a complete human piece of excrement.

This double standard that is exhibited by the (Tulipwalker//Snowflake) portion of our population is the very reason Mr. Trump is in office.

The press are eating their crow now as we speak for the same reasons.

One example: ATS
edit on 21-1-2017 by edsinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: edsinger

Sure.

There is douchebaggery on both sides.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: edsinger

Really, it's just "sticks and stones'. Words don't harm anyone.

But there are those that feel that words are weaponized and will use words to try to harm anyone that doesn't think like them.

I guess, in the end, their words tell more about them than it does to whom they are attacking.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Sure.

There is douchebaggery on both sides.

As soon as the SNL writer is forced to resign or is fired.... the two cases may be more equivalent.

Anyway, the GOP staffer criticized the girls choice of clothing, she didn't claim that they were criminally mentally ill.
edit on b000000312017-01-21T11:48:45-06:0011America/ChicagoSat, 21 Jan 2017 11:48:45 -06001100000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Fair enough, just so others can see...

“Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events.”

So how does that compare with the following?

Caught

I really see no comparison but nonetheless, I will grant what was said about Obama's children was wrong..I was not aware of it. I am sure that happened on day one....have you seen the things being said less than 24 hrs in? You see, snowflakes are a burden to a society, they contribute nothing, yet demand all.

Spoiled Brats - No Manners

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Truly shocking!

Does this mean that a 10 year old plays video games?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Yes?

Enhance your calm mate, it's just a little thing called a "joke".

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Anyway, the GOP staffer criticized the girls choice of clothing, she didn't claim that they were criminally mentally ill.

That tool decided it was cool to go after children. Same thing in my book.

Gin

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

I'm still going to headshot the little bugger when I find him online lol.

"Barron Von Xbox" lololol. That's his official name from now on.

What's truly shocking was this in another thread by Sideshow Bob Kryties. He seems to harbor some butthurt anger and wants to unleash it toward the poor child...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: butcherguy

That tool decided it was cool to go after children. Same thing in my book.

Agreed

Now the Wookie was fair game.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

....have you seen the things being said less than 24 hrs in?

Attacking children in the media is wrong, whomever is doing it and to claim it is only one side that does it is equally wrong.

Chelsea Clinton was wrongly lampooned on Saturday Night Live as well. This is not something reserved for children of Republicans either.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
That's my biggest beef with the left. They embody and emulate complete oppression of the human spirit, everything they supposedly stand against. I've never seen such hypocrisy in such a large body of peoples. It's not just one or 20 persons, it's a movement, an agenda, a wave of twisted sickness. It baffles logic and common sense.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   

When was Chelsea said to be mentally abnormal?

You see I just find it tasteless, republican or democrat..

One thing though, when one understands there is no difference in republican or democrat, just a flavor..same excrement.

This particular thing is a trait of the human being who thinks it ok to attack children..

I sure hope Sessions gets an early start.......if it is as bad as implied, firing squads need to be brought back, both both the republicans or democrats or whatever. Anyone who harms a child looses all rights granted to them as a human being.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

“Dear Sasha and Malia, I get you’re both in those awful teen years, but you’re a part of the First Family, try showing a little class. At least respect the part you play. Then again your mother and father don’t respect their positions very much, or the nation for that matter, so I’m guessing you’re coming up a little short in the ‘good role model’ department. Nevertheless, stretch yourself. Rise to the occasion. Act like being in the White House matters to you. Dress like you deserve respect, not a spot at a bar. And certainly don’t make faces during televised public events.”

Not sure how this compares to alluding to a 10yo becoming the first homeschool shooter?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

originally posted by: Kryties

I'm still going to headshot the little bugger when I find him online lol.

"Barron Von Xbox" lololol. That's his official name from now on.

What's truly shocking was this in another thread by Sideshow Bob Kryties. He seems to harbor some butthurt anger and wants to unleash it toward the poor child...

Please refer to the above post where I clearly said its a joke.

If you are unsure what a "joke" is, please refer to a dictionary.

While you're doing all that, perhaps having a meltdown on Twitter will make you feel better?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Rosie O'Donnell is a complete human piece of excrement.

S&F just for this statement alone!
Except I do believe that there is a floater somewhere out there offended by this.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Shhhhhh. Take a rest my precious.

We love you ladies!!!!!!!!!! Keep fighting!!!!!!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join