It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the technology of the humanoids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
if you research the various encounters with unknow sentient beings across humanity history you will notice some patterns relating to their technology:
misterious boxes: in some reports the humanoids are seen holding misterious boxes their description varies but most time they are metalic and hav a black color sometimes those boxes have a red button on tem (for opening?)
skin thight suits: in most reports( specialy on the ones before the greys took over ufology and became the most common beings) the humanoids are seen wearing suits so thight that they looks like the beings skin sometimes these suits have a metalic appearence the function of those suitsand if they are space-whorty or no is unknow
paralizing "gun": in various reports the humanoids are seen carring an strange object wich the descrption varies most of the times looking like an laser pointer lantern or baton that object has an function similar to a tazer freezing the witness on place while they do they work
more examples of humanoid technology and speculation is welcome

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

A black box with a red button...

I love that.

S+F

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Actually many report's from before the 1980's are very similar, there were many type's of ufo entity encounter's ranging from hairy being's of stocky build, often massive with squat limb's and bestial faces to humanoid entity's as you say in one piece lycra type outfit's often with hood's showing only there face's which usually had odd eye's.
Grey Alien's have grown ever more prevalent but for a time they were not the most common type perhaps suggesting a territorial change or some other reason that we may perhaps pass between different race's interest.

Some of the Box's you mention are weapon's according to some account's and are often worn at the belt of the entity near to it's waist.

Alien's with rod's are also a pre 1980's feature but with the greys' and the Anal probing which the yank's seem to have had an over dose of they did not disappear just turned into butt probe's and nose probe's (hope they washed them first).

Other type's of alien encounter are with non humanoid's, ball's with spike's on them, tin can like creature's and robotic entity's being the most common of those.

There are some very dubious sources of information and there source data is often suspect and not based on actual encounter account's but they are still worth perusing.
Note also any claim's to know were they are from, what they are up to and what they want must be treated as fringe and semi religious mumbo jumbo until such time as we have some actual empirical date to study on the subject matter.

thewatcherfiles.com...
www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
alien-ufo-research.com...
hybridsrising.com...

There were claim's prior to the Gray's becoming the standard form from earlier encounters that some of these earlier ET's if indeed they are or were ET's warned of an aggressive and evil race which was coming, the Gray's.

edit on 21-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Skin tight suits? Holding big boxes? I think you hill billies propably saw nikky minaj.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: midicon

yeah it looks quite omnious but its probaly just a storage for samples

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

no s#itposting on ats please

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

interesting post as always! you make some very awesome posts even on small discussions!
well that weapon thing would explain the omniousness of the boxes
the robots you mention i have covered on past threads take a look at my profile
i find interesting you theory that a peacefull humanoid race was killed by evil greys on the 1980s it would explain why they arent repoorted too much nowdays

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   
For real not trying to plug my own thread, but you might enjoy some of it if you haven't looked at it before: Electromagnetism, UFOs, and the Weaponization of Alien Technology. It's linked in my sig below.

The whole subject is fascinating and some of the descriptions you mention have been around since we have. Vallee, imo, is a must in this particular discussion if nothing more than to get a well-rounded base to theorize with even if you reject his hypothesis. 1st Enoch too for that matter.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

will look
also i believe more on vallee theory than the normal extraterrestrial theory

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

ummmm your thread is actually about usage of extraterrestrial thecnology to make weapons
my thread is about alleged technology used by the humanoids

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Pardon moi. There's more there than meets the eye, imo, and has direct implications on what you are slowly working through. I thought you wanted to expand your very basic knowledge in search of connections and so forth. Alleged humanoids and their alleged technology are part of a much bigger picture.

edit on 21-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   

ok
then

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Not certain they killed them but there does seem to have been some kind of shift in influence, perhaps they were at war and the good guy's (if they are really good and bad?) were actually retreating, some of the ship's crashing here could have been already damaged as one very distant possibility.

If you go over a longer period of human history and being's from the sky they have even far more form's, giant's related to UFO encounters are very rare such as the sighting of giant's in a Russian park related to a UFO encounter there, also different parts of the world have differing interpretation's and account's.

Most UFO or Encounter type incident's have a very strong paranormal correlation as well but the account's of the Grey alien's often have a more hypnotic and memory wipe type reference and less paranormal except were it could be explained as high technology, they also have a very high correlation of often being accompanied by or aided by men in military style uniform's which has led many UFO conspiracy theorist's to speculate upon a Grey/Human alliance of sort's though given there ability to manipulate the human psyche the grey's could simply be controlling these human's (if they are human's) and could so be in charge of a very large proportion of the upper echelon's of government and military in some of the major nation's on the earth.

There reticence about making there presence more open may also have to do more with a fear of yet Other entity's that may be able to drive them off, we indeed could be both a safe haven for THEM and a hostage of sort's if there is a conflict of some kind occurring beyond our normal scope of reality.

And if there is such a conflict not all alien's are necessarily physical in nature and also the physical as well as being on a lower plane would therefore potentially be not as advanced as these spiritual/other dimensional entity's.

The more you look at it the more you have to realize that if there is lot's of life out there and in other dimension's, higher and lower as well as parallel reality's then we really are just a tiny part of a huge interplay of life in the cosmos, the fact that we have so little empirical data however does not deny this, it merely show's that we have been looking for far too short a time in far too large a universe and we are probably just not that interesting to some of these other entity's/people's that may be out there and may/most likely do periodically pass our way.

If Sitchin's account however true or false it may be has any truth about alien's mining our planet then any rare and valuable resources they would be interested in may already be gone from our world which would make us a mined out backwater planet of little or no interest except for some indigenous (or not) life that is striving to create a technological civilization (perhaps many time's over), some may want to stamp that civilization down while other's may have a vested interest in it?.

In my life I have seen only three definite UFO's, actually only one.

The first was a semi circular or rather oval shaped car sized contraption in the rear of the house we used to live, I was only about 3 or 4 if that back in the early 1970's, it was silver and had what I would call the back open and a ramp down from it despite only being about the size of a modern car, there were three small being's with oversized heads'/helmet's in silver suit's there visor's completely black, I remember being in my mother's arm's as she held me and feeling absolute terror, a dark place, a female presence cold and emotionless and them doing something or taking something from my head that left me damaged for lack of a better word because for some reason I and those like me were a potential threat of some kind to them (my mother has a corresponding memory of holding me in her arm's, feeling terror and seeing three flame's shooting up into the sky).

Now the second is about the same time, either shortly before or shortly after.

A blue crystal like object that glowed bright blue but was semi transparent, it looked damaged and was embedded into the apex of a neighbour's roof, actually the other house identical to our's but across a paved space about no more than 50 yard's from our home.
I remember walking with my sister and pointing at it excitedly calling it frozen lightning, I was only a small child at the time and still in nursery (pre school), my sister whom was about 16 at the time was taking me to buy a few sweet's and she seemed almost dazed and half asleep as she responded "Oh yes" she registered it then promptly seemed to forget it.
The neighbours house overlooked the Nursery (pre school) I attended and over about a week the blue crystal became progressively more transparent and glowed less until it literally became invisible, the other children could also see it but for some reason did not find it interesting, the area it was embedded had damaged roof tile's on the apex of the house roof and the local authority (landlord) came out to our neighbour's about a few month's later, I remember because it was something else interesting and we watched them from the play area as they fixed and replaced the tile's.

Much later (about 28 years later) the third one I can recollect, I was walking home one night in the early hour's of the morning from the factory were I had a job and I felt something like someone watching me, you know that sense you get so I jerked my head up and saw a silver domed or disc shaped object, circular, no light's or sound flying low in and out of the cloud at very high speed against the wind (it was blowing a stiff gale), it was illuminated from below by the sodium street light's we used to have (energy saving low light pollution light's are now the norm and they are white not yellow like those old sodium lamps) as was the cloud layer it was dipping in and out of, it flew faster than a tornado fighter doing low level flying practice or breaking the sound barrier which we would fairly often see here were I live and yet it was completely silent, it was flying against a gale so if there was any sound it was probably swamped out by the wind anyway but a plane I would have heard and this thing was so fast the only comparison would be with a jet fighter.

I have to say this because it is also truth, the last incident is the only one I would swear to as the other two being so long ago and me being so young have an almost dream like quality, had it not been for my mother talking about holding me when I was small and being full of terror then seeing the three rocket's of flame shooting up into the sky I would probable today regard it as merely faulty memory of childhood experience (but I know it was real).
edit on 22-1-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Graham Hancock says that they were often shown on statues and such as carrying "man bags" containing who knows what types of technology, as in this picture of an Assyrian god.

encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com...:ANd9GcTt1qY_wxM02x2vdxN6OMYAgJq-M-cuQwUD0NiMv5JIRmY1z-GxV-hyxA

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

wow you saw the humanoids!
awesome!
also nice experiences the lighting one is awesome too! (i wonder if the object is still there but invisible)
as you said there are various humanoids

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CB328

ehhh theres no way to prove that due to it being a ancient mural
also how do you know thats a alien?
i want technology from real reports

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:28 PM
link   
????? anyone??????

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
any more interesting comments?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

We are still checking the thread but you know there is all that trump nonsense going on and people have short attention span's.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   

hahahhah thats the truth i hate how people think that politics and "important" "news" is more important than ufos boy how are they wrong

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join