It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Buy American First!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Or maybe it was supposed to be China or Vietnam. Can't remember. Either way Trump doesn't give a sht! Just do what you're told and don't ask questions.

mobile.reuters.com...

Buy American? Failing the test of honesty on day one. Yep. I'm out of this mess. I wash my hands.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy
Awww...ya need some Lego's or Play_dough ?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

You taken your medication?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I bet this is the very first time anybody has brought this up. I'm sure support for Trump is going to completely collapse now.

link   
They were asking $25 for those hats!

+3 more 
link   
It's a bit hard to "Buy American" when you don't make anything of substance any more.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Lol. God damn pieces of sht.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties
It's a bit hard to "Buy American" when you don't make anything of substance any more.

Well it is a global economy, but don't tell Trump that. You'll confuse him.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Well obviously you've never had one of our, one of our, our, er. hm.

Nevermind.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Get off the ground man

Im no trump supporter.
However you do realize that its all the previous POS politicians ( R and D ) before him , that made it standard practice and good business practice to do business overseas.

Lets wait atleast to his 3rd day in office before we crucify him for not fixing everything within the last 4 decades the previous aholes fd up.

edit on 19131America/ChicagoSat, 21 Jan 2017 09:19:38 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

Nevermind.

How dare you! Americans are fine craftsmen! Have you not seen our Subway Sandwich Artists? The finest craftsmen west of the Volga!
edit on 21-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Nevermind.

Lol. Nice work.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

Get off the ground man

Im no trump supporter.
However you do realize that its all the previous POS politicians ( R and D ) before him , that made it standard practice and good business practice to do business overseas.

Lets wait atleast to his 3rd day in office before we crucify him for not fixing everything within the last 4 decades the previous aholes fd up.

Lol let's.

(we're trying to have fun, lighten up)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Nevermind.

Lol. Nice work.

Sir you have yet to experience our Johnson's Corner truck stop cinnamon rolls!!! I dare you to find a better truck stop pastry.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy where were all these people so concerned with TRUTH from our politicians last summer?
we had a former senator and sos LIE to the nation, LIE to congress and none of them cared

NO ONE in washington has ANY high ground with respect to the truth

keep up the false indignation and trump will be ensured a second term no matter what kind of job he does

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   

I do love a good cinnamon roll

Pity I'd have to travel several thousand kilometers just to try your version, but I'm game!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3

Did you need one?

Would life be impossible without one?

Would you ever wear it regularly after January?

If the answer is NO .... then you have saved $25 to put to better use!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Hire American, too!

Unless it's Mar-a-Largo and then hire foreign workers.

But y'all go on pretending he's going to save America.
(See, I think he's pretending, otherwise known as lying, and that he loves fighting more than leading, dividing into us and them, etc. I can't believe anyone fell for it. Sad. )

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: BrokedownChevy where were all these people so concerned with TRUTH from our politicians last summer?
we had a former senator and sos LIE to the nation, LIE to congress and none of them cared

NO ONE in washington has ANY high ground with respect to the truth

keep up the false indignation and trump will be ensured a second term no matter what kind of job he does

Don't worry friend. Despite that many independents such as myself chose not to vote, we can assure you we're back and will handling this unfortunate situation when the time comes.

Write your representatives and tell them who you want as your nominee. Most of us want Bernie btw and you are always welcome to read his policies or join us. Always welcome. Just get engaged and start locally. Things are already getting big and its nothing like I've ever seen before.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I get that this is the Mud Pit, but Gawd ... that has to be the most pathetic thread start I've seen from a seasoned member in years.

BrokedownChevy, I think you might be dehydrated (maybe an electrolyte imbalance?).

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join