It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Trump's Day 1 Executive Order Can Severely Damage Obamacare

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: damwel
I think what republicans failed to realize was that the Heritage foundation (a republican think tank) is who came up with Obamacare. Now they have to repeal it, it was their plan. I was furious when Obama dumped single payer and accepted the Heritage Foundations plan. I think it was a genius move now. They have to repeal or look like fools and what they replace it with will not be what they wanted. Lol

But the Heritage "plan" isn't what the ACA is.

Read it and see.

Then read the ACA.

"Read the ACA"? You won't be hearing back from Damwel for YEARS..

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

Is that the same thought process that says of you make something MORE illegal it will stop criminals from doing it?

posted on Jan, 27 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   
January 26, 2017

Today, President Donald Trump followed up on his initial Executive Order with:

"The Trump administration has pulled the plug on all Obamacare outreach and advertising in the crucial final days of the 2017 enrollment season, according to sources at Health and Human Services and on Capitol Hill.
Even ads that had already been placed and paid for have been pulled, the sources told POLITICO.

The decision sends the clearest signal yet that President Donald Trump is determined to fulfill his campaign pledge to repeal Obamacare."

Source: www.politico.com...

NBC and Huffy Post are calling it "Sabotage". They still can't come to grips with the fact that ObamaCare's goose is cooked!
edit on 1/27/2017 by carewemust because: NBC/HuffPost blurb

posted on Feb, 3 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
February 3, 2017

I don't know if this is TRUE, or if it's a LIE. It doesn't matter, because the end result is GOLDEN. President Trump's "sabotage", lowered 2017 ObamaCare enrollment by at least 500,000 HEALTHY people!

""As the former Chief Marketing Officer for HealthCare.gov (a.k.a Obamacare), it was my responsibility to make sure people got the information they needed about open enrollment to help them get covered and stay covered. Tuesday was the last day of open enrollment, and in the days to come we expect to find out how many people enrolled. Whatever the number, there should be no doubt that Trump’s efforts to sabotage enrollment in the final days before the deadline were at least somewhat successful. I estimated just how many people didn’t get covered because of these efforts  ― it’s at least half a million.""

FULL STORY - www.huffingtonpost.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join