It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don's speech broken down and fact checked

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: veracity
And also your alt-right peeps deny a wage increase in order for these workers to live a prosperous life with the hard work the poor put out.

Actually, no. The right (alt and otherwise) are quite happy for hard working people to get a wage increase. The difference is that, unlike the left, the right doesn't consider "turning up and complaining" to be "hard work".

Someone who sees burger flipping as a realistic path to prosperity is a moron, not a hard worker. It's a stepping stone. If you can't get past that stepping stone then the fault is yours, not society's.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

Try reading the posts and see if you think you are actually making any sense...you're talking in circles. This conversation illustrates what eight years of Obama does to your ability to process information.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute
a reply to: veracity

Try reading the posts and see if you think you are actually making any sense...you're talking in circles. This conversation illustrates what eight years of Obama does to your ability to process information.

You still have never answered my questions, they are quite simple actually.

I have read your posts and you quote Don's speech and talk a lot about how he will improve the constitution, blah blah, still no answer to my simple little questions.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join