It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever had a YouTube crush?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This thread is about developing a crush on a YouTube content producer. Has it happened to you?

I've read lots of accounts of men who had crushes on Lee Ann McAdoo and Margaret Howell of Infowars (see the video directly below). It's become annoying to read the comments when either of them do a report because so much of the feedback is about how enamored people are with them.

www.youtube.com...

For the first time I have a bit of a YouTube crush. The woman in the video below reminds me of Rita Hayworth in Gilda.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I haven't had a crush since Farrah Fawcett.

I was watching a Youtube video yesterday, where a very beautiful, intelligent woman was talking about a new gun control law in Canada. She was articulate, passionate, knew the subject very well and......most of the comments were about the size of her breasts..
I kept thinking, "How many 12 year olds are worried about gun control in Canada?"

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
I was watching a Youtube video yesterday, where a very beautiful, intelligent woman was talking about a new gun control law in Canada. She was articulate, passionate, knew the subject very well and......most of the comments were about the size of her breasts..
I kept thinking, "How many 12 year olds are worried about gun control in Canada?"

The problem you just described is part of why I believe we're devolving as a species. I never heard my parent's generation talk like that, but that kind of talk is all over the Internet by people from middle age down to teens these days. I think anonymity is the biggest reason for that kind of talk. Another factor is that a lot of people love trolling online, and that didn't exist as part of mainstream culture until about 15 years ago. The Internet has done a lot of good, but it's done a lot of harm as well.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Profusion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I suppose this shows my age but a "Crush" was always a girl thing, men just wanted to have sex.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
I suppose this shows my age but a "Crush" was always a girl thing, men just wanted to have sex.

If you tell me this song isn't manly, I'm going to have a problem.

Smashing Pumpkins - Crush (live '92)

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

What a thing to say about your own gender. Maybe you don't have any feelings, but other men do

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Believe it or not (at my age even)
Malukah , the songstress that redid the theme song from Bethesda's Skyrim "The Dragonborn Comes" and nailed the hell outta it...'

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

Lol-it's funny because most ATSers think that I am an extreme racist.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 21-1-2017 by angryproctologist because: arrgggg

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Profusion

I totally agree with you-especially about the effects of the internet (social media in particular).

There was a time when a man and woman (or whatever your flavor) would find strength and I dare say magic in the feeling of two people that are devoted to and LOYAL/FAITHFUL to each other.

Sometimes it seems like one of the reasons people today are "hyper-sexual" and extremely promiscuous because of the fear of attachment and being cheated on.

Hopefully,I don't sound like a weirdo when I say this,but the small number of women that refuse to fall into the "I'm just going to sleep with anything that moves" category are more valuable and more of a treasure than they can ever know.

I don't mean that in a sexist manner-just as a guy that values loyalty and intelligence.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: creativespirit

What a thing to say about your own gender. Maybe you don't have any feelings, but other men do

True, but they were generally the men that didn't get many sexual partners.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

deleted....
edit on 21-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Markiplier. His voice, smile, laugh, attitude, honest care for other humans, how he just IS.
now I'm almost 44 so he'd never crush me back, lol, but he's just an all around wonderful person.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   
No, I haven't any crush on YouTube.

posted on Jun, 20 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

top topics

join