It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I could have sworn we beat Al qa..adfe...uehbd... That terror group... Al-Qaeda

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So I just read a story that I will link, that we just killed a bunch of Al-Qaeda's peoples. That we bombed a training camp.

Didn't one of the ex-presidents say that we won the war against Al-Qaeda??

This is a group of people that are still out there. I just don't understand why we are at war with a group like this and then after how many years we are still fighting them? I understand that its more of and idea than anything, but WTF?

I know things are never black and white, but if we can't win the first war than why are we in a second? We need to finish the job or leave!

Why keeps spending billions are a fight that will never end, we could really use that money back in the states!

I can only hope that a business man like Trump will see this as a bad investment.

www.rt.com/news/374512-us-strike-qaeda-killed/
edit on 21-1-2017 by Kazber because: people didnt understand joke

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Kazber

Ummm...WTF...
Of what language do you speaketh...In your title I mean

Please fix it...it's unintentionally unintelligible...

You sir

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:38 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Its supposed to be. Its a joke but i will fix it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   

This war was never meant to end. Its a cash cow and nothing more.

That being said, its worth remembering that on the 8th of May in 1945, the Allied nations accepted the surrender of Germany. That was a damned long time ago, but here is an interesting thing... there are still Nazi scum all over the place, and there is still a war to be fought with those dogs too. The difference between the two, is that the Nazis WERE a genuine threat to the species as a whole, where as, without constant funding and training from Western powers, there would be no effective or dangerously widespread terrorism in the Middle East or anywhere else.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

So I was trying to find out more. I think I remember a president saying that we won a war. I am trying to find that speech. I'm thinking he might of said we won the afgan war or maybe war against the taliban. I'm not sure. Or maybe that is something I just dreamed up, but if I find it, I will link it/

Yeah I know that its a money thing, and war is big business!! But it's sick how they can just lie and make people believe whatever the MSM tells them.

I just wish we can end that stuff, and if we even spend just a small % on what we spend there, here, Things would be better.

There are too many people and religions in this world for us to have peace.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:54 AM
link   
War is big business and business is good.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Why keeps spending billions are a fight that will never end, we could really use that money back in the states!

That money is being spent in the states. The US government buys American arms.

I can only hope that a business man like Trump will see this as a bad investment.

Have you not been paying attention? Trump has promised to spend more on the military. It is perhaps the only sector of the economy he can directly create jobs in. He has also taken a crusader's oath to destroy Islam from the face of the Earth. What could possibly go wrong?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   

I think I remember a president saying that we won a war. I am trying to find that speech. I'm thinking he might of said we won the afgan war or maybe war against the taliban.

Our last Republican President. Even he doesn't like Trump.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

To really speak my mind here.

I hope it all goes wrong!! This world will be like this, Unless something really big happens.

Jesus, aliens, big natural disaster, nuclear war, or if everyone just decides to love one another.

Don't know but, I think one of them will be the first to happen. I hope aliens, but I may be wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I think I remember a president saying that we won a war. I am trying to find that speech. I'm thinking he might of said we won the afgan war or maybe war against the taliban.

Our last Republican President. Even he doesn't like Trump.

Yep that's him, the prick who started it all.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Thank you, that was it.

One of the worst things you can do on this site, is be wrong, and spelling is next on the list. and now I guess joking is too.

But that was it. I was just watching a video on some of his most famous speeches. Like the classic, fool me once speech.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:07 AM
link   

If I remember right the "Mission accomplished" W spoke of was the invasion Iraq long before AQI had a foot hold.

Although Bush stated at the time "Our mission continues" and "We have difficult work to do in Iraq," he also stated that it was the end to major combat operations in Iraq. A banner stating "Mission Accomplished" was used as a backdrop to the speech yet it was requested by the crew and referred specifically to the aircraft carrier's 10-month deployment and not the war itself. Bush's assertion—and the sign itself—became controversial after guerrilla warfare in Iraq increased during the Iraqi insurgency. The vast majority of casualties, both military and civilian, occurred after the speech.[2]

link
edit on 21-1-2017 by hillbilly4rent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:09 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

without constant funding and training from Western powers, there would be no effective or dangerously widespread terrorism in the Middle East or anywhere else.

You might want to think that through a little and replace western powers with Saudi Arabia .

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Perpetual war is good for profits.

Now please go back to your reality T.V people, nothing to see here.

Even when the west backs Al-Qaeda under the guise of Al-Nusra in parts of Syria.

It's like that old U.S comedy Soap. Confused yet? You will be.
edit on 21/1/17 by Cobaltic1978 because: Typos - several

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   
We have difficult work to do in Iraq. We are bringing order to parts of that country that remain dangerous.[11]

Our mission continues...The War on Terror continues, yet it is not endless. We do not know the day of final victory, but we have seen the turning of the tide.

The speech also said that:

Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed.[11]

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:16 AM
link   

The U.S. always has to have an enemy. It justifies the U.S. spending trillions of dollars toward our military complex.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Cobaltic1978

As of right now, I would like to think I have a slight understanding about what is going on over there. The US is funding both sides, and it will never end.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: weirdguy

I would give you a hundred stars for that line if I could! His dad played a part in it as well. Who would have figured, they both had an interest in middle east oil and were pawns of the Saudi King. The U.S. should have never stepped foot into that Middle East cesspool.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well, you beat Al Gore

That's gotta count for something...
edit on 21/1/2017 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   

I hope it all goes wrong!!

It has gone wrong. We have a President who is creating a Constitutional crisis. His overseas properties and business ventures violate the Emolument Clause.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join