It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Protestor literally goes insane as Trump is sworn in.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Naw , just another Liberal breaking down....

Your mind will conjure up anything to excuse your love for mocking the clearly mentally disabled.

Watch who you point at and call sicko. When you point , 3 fingers are pointing back at you....thus condemning yourself 3x times over . Put that in your pipe and smoke it..

Just calling it like it is. You're the one getting your jollies out of mocking mentally disabled people, not me. I'll call you sicko to my hearts content, what are you going to do about it?
edit on 21/1/2017 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Your mind will conjure up anything to excuse your love for mocking the clearly mentally disabled.

Watch who you point at and call sicko. When you point , 3 fingers are pointing back at you....thus condemning yourself 3x times over . Put that in your pipe and smoke it..

Just calling it like it is. You're the one getting your jollies out of mocking mentally disabled people, not me. I'll call you sicko to my hearts content, what are you going to do about it?

Mentally disabled or just mentally disturbed at the fact Trump made it to be sworn in as President? If I was caught behaving like that I would claim mentally disturbed or possession too. Of course , you will never see me react like that.

edit on 1/21/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox
Dangit, I wanted to post that!!!

LMAO

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Naw , ROTFLMGDAO at replies like this....
Keep it up , you have managed to lower my blood pressure a considerable bit...

No, that happens when you "finish". Your blood pressure drops back to normal.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
For the love of God, someone give that baby her pacifier back.

I sense a heatwave...snowflakes beware (of a "melt"down).
edit on 3327x6733America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago1 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Read my edit . And what is up with you and "getting jollies"? Indulge much do you ? You have included that in 3 or more posts now. I have disregarded and stayed on point....like I said in a previous post. You have REALLY condemned yourself
And with that ...
Game over. You are too busy with "jollies" that you do not even know what a token is
Next time please bring an intellectual debate (if possible)

edit on 1/21/17 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Just calling it like it is.

If you weren't the one doing it, there would be no need for me to call you out on it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It is a sad state how the democrat party exploits the mentally disabled for votes.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: crazyewok
And here ladies and gentleman we have the deffinition of a libitard.

Did it ever occur to you that such a carry on is not limited to one political mind set, nor even politics?

Henry Hamilton,
Shot himself dead when Obama got in for a second run.

Albert Peterson,
Shot his two children, his wife, then himself when Obama got in for a second run.

Holly Solomon,
Ran over her husband in a fecking Jeep when he forgot to vote when Obama got in for second run, he's a cripple now.

Donald Trump ranted on Twitter when Obama got in for a second run, and fell out with Romney, (he hates failures)

Do you see a pattern here? Obama's second run perhaps? very interesting a scientist might think...maybe they were somehow sane would you like to quip?
No, they are all extreme nutters, who in the long run, only cared about themselves.
You see why this OP is so stupid, and slanted for no good reason?

Yup

It why I call extreme blind trump supporters trumptards.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Has anyone posted any proof that the person in the OP video is mentally ill?

Maybe she isn't.

I think she would have to be diagnosed by a medical professional to be judged as mentally ill.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
We really do have a mental health issue in this country.

This person should not be roaming the streets. They have no self-control whatsoever, and are clearly a danger to themselves and possibly others. The cruelty in this case is from those in power not placing such people in some sort of controlled living condition to try and minimize the pain. Of course, that would have been one less vote against Trump, so....

I think, after watching this election, that we need to convert quite a few prisons into mental care facilities (easy to do, just stop the silly War on Drugs) and add mental health officers to the police departments. People obviously in distress like this should be detained, examined for mental defect, and if no family exists capable of or willing to care for them, placed under the care of the state. That includes examination of insanity-indicative Facebook feeds, excessive illogical acts of vandalism, public displays of insanity, etc., etc., etc.

Of course, that would also mean a major decline in anti-Trump votes, so...

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Putting political opponents in mental hospitals was what the USSR did....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Where did I say put political opponents in mental prisons? I said put insane people in mental institutions.

Don't blame me if a political party or two tries to use insane people for political gain.

TheRedneck

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor

It is a sad state how the democrat party exploits the mentally disabled for votes.

Seriously?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

amateur dramatics is amateurish - but dramatic and darkly entertaining

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Anybody wanna take a guess on how many cats she owns?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Trigglypuff could not be reached for comment.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

I couldn't make out the audio very well. Did she say "yes?"

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

That's not healthy. She's setting herself up for a stroke 😳

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
The best part is when she does a micro pause and looks to see that people are watching before her Khaaaaaaaaan moment

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join