It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL writer- 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

That's a cop-out.

I'll be held to task for anything Trump does wrong since I voted for him.

Really, your ideology should just own it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Aww did his little balls shrink up?

If you say something.

OWN it.

Otherwise you look just like another one of the endless weak sycophants.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

SNL used to be in the Business of Humorous Entertainment , now it has turned into a Political Mud Pit of Progressive Liberal Leftists Hate against Moderatism and Conservatism for the sole Purpose of pushing a Dictatorial PC Agenda . The Next 4 Years will see the Death of " Hate Humor " as the American People Reject it for the Spiteful Negativity it Represents .
edit on 21-1-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   
OH, LOOK!...She's famous now!
twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Twitter will just start banning people who say bad things about this woman.

To be fair, it is nice to see the usual suspects on this site to be just as disgusted by this person as the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
twitter.com...

And will be forever. LOL

Sucks that She's going to lose her job and be unemployable for the rest of her life. The shoes on the other foot now. We aren't The Deplorable anymore. She is.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deplorable

twitter.com...

And will be forever. LOL

Sucks that She's going to lose her job and be unemployable for the rest of her life. The shoes on the other foot now. We aren't The Deplorable anymore. She is.

You're all pretty deplorable, let's be honest.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

twitter.com...

And will be forever. LOL

Post your crap to Twitter.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

To be fair, it is nice to see the usual suspects on this site to be just as disgusted by this person as the rest of us.

And we call that, a safe space. Better huddle up. It's going to get stormy and lonely.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Guess this puts the kibosh on any future hilarious SNL bits about Trump's Tweeting.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cigarettes

originally posted by: BrokedownChevy

twitter.com...

And will be forever. LOL

Post your crap to Twitter.

Lol. Yeah! We only accept fake information about politicians being pedophiles then walk into establishments where children are dining while we make crazy demands about locked doors and wave assault weapons around...just because we care about the children! 'mericuhhhhh!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Guess this puts the kibosh on any future hilarious SNL bits about Trump's Tweeting.

You have not accounted for the infamous liberal hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Don't worry. No one cares about the ATS safe space and fanatics. SNL will somehow find a way to make fun of Trump.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You have not accounted for the infamous liberal hypocrisy.

Assault weapon, fake pedophile story, psychopath waving gun around in a restaurant with children dining, primarily provoked by users of this website. Have you no shame?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Here is another one of the same sick liberal's 'insights'.. equating unborn babies to 'jizz rags'

Reveals more about the liberal mind set.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Twitter will just start banning people who say bad things about this woman.

I don't know if I would say that I'm disgusted by her comment, but I do believe it was out of bounds, even if it was for the purpose of being humorous.

What also bothers me is that too many people are trying to use a very broad brush and say that this comment or way of thinking is part of liberal ideology.

Of course it's not. People of all political beliefs can say stupid things from time to time. It's disingenuous to hold an entire ideology accountable for the words or actions of an individual. Otherwise it creates a slippery slope and we would all find ourselves being labeled or blamed for the actions of the few.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I'd agree with you except I've been labeled as "deplorable" by Hillary and most of the leftists.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I'd agree with you except I've been labeled as "deplorable" by Hillary and most of the leftists.

Liberals hate their own play book being used against them. They don't like their own rules any more because they are being outplayed.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Indeed. I suppose that means you or anyone else that would make such broad generalizations have something in common.

Which only proves my point that it has nothing to do with ideology. It's the thought processes of the individual that cause them to do and say stupid things.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I'm damn near tempted to tune in tonight just to see if SNL issues a public apology to The President, his son, and the whole of the United States.

Fuggin' Deplorable.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join