It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL writer- 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, we are the ones who say, don't force young transgender people to go into the school restrooms where they are more likely to be bullied/beaten up, etc. The other side says, too bad, we don't care about the "freaks".

We are the ones who say, we need harsher anti-bullying laws. The other side says, get over it - bullying is a part of life.

We are the ones who say, there should be more legislation regarding bad parenting. The other side says, it's nobody's business how we parent our children.

I don't like anyone making fun of or demeaning or hurting children, and I've been criticized by the right for being too PC, or for being too intrusive into other people's business, or for defending "freaks".

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: everyone

Again this is one stupid woman. Not the democrats.

It's not one woman. Rosie O'Donnell also attacked Barron Trump. It's becoming a trend for sick liberals. I've also spotted it on this site too. Sick liberals attacking him... one even salivating at the idea of a video game where they could shoot him in the head.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

I'm sure there are creeps in both camps. Some dems couldn't care less either and many republicans care deeply about these issues. This is where parties shouldn't even enter into it.

I cared about children's issues way before I identified with any political party.
This is a case where no lines need be drawn.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The story was about a woman from SNL tweeting.
Not about Rosie O'Donnell. And she also doesn't speak for the democratic party which traditionally stands up for children's rights and human rights.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yes, we are the ones who say, don't force young transgender people to go into the school restrooms where they are more likely to be bullied/beaten up, etc. The other side says, too bad, we don't care about the "freaks".

We are the ones who say, we need harsher anti-bullying laws. The other side says, get over it - bullying is a part of life.

We are the ones who say, there should be more legislation regarding bad parenting. The other side says, it's nobody's business how we parent our children.

I don't like anyone making fun of or demeaning or hurting children, and I've been criticized by the right for being too PC, or for being too intrusive into other people's business, or for defending "freaks".

Typical liberal false equivalence.
This has nothing to do with bathrooms or the likelihood of school bullying. It is about a specific sick tweet by an 'adult' liberal smearing and bullying a child.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The story was about a woman from SNL tweeting.
Not about Rosie O'Donnell. And she also doesn't speak for the democratic party which traditionally stands up for children's rights and human rights.

You said 'one woman'. It's actually the second liberal woman with a large following who attacked Trump's child.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

It's about people like you painting a broad brush over a whole ideology because of one specific tweet.

I was just pointing out your mistake.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

And that is not most liberals either. That was some sick individuals or someone looking to yank your chain. Jesus.
Get some prospective dude.
Or don't but if you have such a narrow mind that you can't see a person from a crowd I feel sorry for you.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

This isn't about Rosie O'Donnell. It's about a specific person's tweet.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

It's about people like you painting a broad brush over a whole ideology because of one specific tweet.

You make my point. Another sick liberal trying to defend this woman by deflecting with issues about school bathrooms.
Disgusting.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

You make my point. Another sick liberal trying to defend this woman by deflecting with issues about school bathrooms.
Disgusting.

I always know I'm getting to you when you start the name calling.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Disgusting.

I always know I'm getting to you when you start the name calling.

Getting to me? All liberals make me want to puke, so I guess you are right.
Does not change the fact you are disgusting.
Your kind of sick mind has 'got to' a lot of people, which is why your ideology was rejected in the election. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Looks like she managed to duck the slings and arrows of her betters....

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Hmmm....

I don't remember so many outspoken people when this happened.

Fox News Readers Bash Obama’s Daughter With Racial Slurs, ‘Ape,’ ‘Monkey'

The right-wing media outlet removed the comments section of the article after readers shamed the president’s daughter with a mass influx of racist comments, including calling her a racial slur and hoping the young woman gets AIDS.

www.diversityinc.com...

edit on 21-1-2017 by Lughnasadh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Yeah, unfortunately children are most likely going to be treated a lot worse because of this new administration.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Bullying?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

He'll probably never even hear the joke.

Poor persecuted little Barron.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Yeah, unfortunately children are most likely going to be treated a lot worse because of this new administration.

Perhaps liberals would be wise to set an example instead of defending attacks on 10 year olds.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Lughnasadh

Oh, but that can't possible be true! We know that all on the right are so kind to children, and would never say anything hurtful.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Perhaps liberals would be wise to set an example instead of defending attacks on 10 year olds.

Poor Barron. Do you think he'll make it to school on Monday? He must be traumatized.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
..Lots of liberals flooding in to defend the attack on a 10 year old.
I knew it was all liberals.
The liberal sickness so easily revealed.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join