It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL writer- 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
no one under 18 should ever be on television for this exact reason

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Anybody that thinks using a 10 yr old to attack the parents is a good thing should probably unplug for a while and try to regain some perspective on reality. (this includes people trying to defend this "joke")

Donald has plenty of flaws you can mock and attack... using a 10 yr old is about as low brow as it gets and should not qualify as humor for anyone that contains an ounce of civility.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Haven't you heard? Political correctness is dead.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Great catch OP. Attacking a 10 yr old is despicable. Those who find it funny are the bottom of the barrel low. The real funny part of all of this is that Barron at 10 probably has more common sense than those that feel that making fun of a 10 yr old is funny. I read the entire post before posting and can only shake my head at how low many in this country have sunk to find humor in bullying children. Those that use the argument that it was about Donald and not Barron are just using that to justify their own low standards as ok. S&F

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

You've got it all wrong. Freedom of speech gives us the right to call this idiot out on his desperate attempt at bashing Trumps family by attacking a 10 year old child.

The first amendment does that give people a free pass to be a dick and not take criticism...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ErrorErrorError

As long as it's an attack on anything and everything Trump, it's OK by you.

Nor, I'm almost positive, would you care if, due to these attacks, and these won't be the last, he does some sort of harm to himself. Because, after all, he's got millions, doesn't he?

The fact that he's a kid, a 10 year old kid, totally escapes you...because Trump.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Every time I think we've scraped the bottom of the barrel...

Trash Donald Trump all you want. He's an adult who can defend himself. But there's really not a circumstance where its even remotely acceptable or justifiable to be using a 10 year old as a political football to score a cheap shot against the parents. None.

No wonder this country is in the shape it is when people are trying to justify this.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

I'm with you. What I am seeing are children in adult bodies. Some people need to grow up.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
a reply to: TheScale

"Sick and demented"

"Just because you have the liberty to do something doesn't mean that it's a good idea to exercise that right."

You read I agreed with this right?

Twisted sense of humor is more like it.

Considering you've made 40 posts during your six-years of membership ... you might want to just go back to lurking when you're finished here. Based on the quote marks above, somebody else adequately pointed out your flaws, and you flippantly acknowledge that ... and then you go on digging. I'm sure everyone will remember your name now. Probably not with favor, but doubtful to be forgotten for awhile.

I never really liked SNL much anyway. That the SNL writer cut her twitter feed says she understands she was on the wrong side of proper. Recognizing that, I'm not sure whether she should be sanctioned or not. I wonder how Senator Franken feels about her brand of 'humor'?

I love painting the whole of the left with the same brush, but this incident comes in a color I don't have in inventory.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Rich kids commit suicide too.....when you're 10 years old , you don't have the ability to process adult jokes, adult life, and bullies . when your 10 your just starting to find your self, emotions, hormones.....just because your Trumps kid and you have money doesn't mean you're able to handle being picked on or should be used as the brunt of jokes. That has to wear on a kids psyche and make them question if they're a worthless, or a bad person or not.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Meldionne1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

The hell with Franken, he's as anti-Trump as anyone. I wonder what Belushi would think. Or any of the other old cast back when SNL was actually somewhat amusing most of the time.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Haven't you heard? Political correctness is dead.

Political correctness is there for a reason. Maybe people will start to understand that now...

Remember the story about the middle school kids who chanted "build the wall" in front of the Latino students? Yeah, that wasn't politically correct either, but if I recall, those on the right said the buttercup Latinos needed to suck it up.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:17 AM
link   
The more I see the more I'm convinced that most liberals have no moral compass, no ethical limits or boundaries.

It's rather alarming when you consider that one of their most corrupt leaders recently came so close to seizing the presidency.

Wow

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Do some of you even understand what political correctness even mean?

Attacking a child of your opponent has nothing to do with being politically correct. It's plain retarded, immoral and just show how frustrated the person who does the attacking is.

There's no excuse for this kind of behavior, but this attack just goes to show you how classless the left has become.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Liberals showing their lack of class once again.
They embarrass themselves at every turn.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That's not fair. We are not all like that cowboy.
I am and have alwalys been an advocate for children and women.
Most liberals stand up for human rights and the defenseless.
Don't loop us all together with that person with very bad manners.
Geez.
That's not our message at all.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Who's "they" ?
This is one stupid woman. Not a demographic group.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

This isn't about "political correctness", and anyone that thinks it is about PC, really needs to educate themselves on what PC is (and stop using it as an excuse for something).

This is about attacking minors because of how one feels about their parent(s).

It's cowardly, it's bullying, and it's immature, and last: unfair.

I take a very dim view of those who do this, and anyone that excuses it or supports it looses all respect from me.

This was not right, and I felt the same way whenever anyone decided to do the same crap to Obama's daughters.

Once the kids are adults, they are then responsible for their own actions and can be fair game (all though it would still be considered unfair by me that they are receiving this simply due to their relationship with their parent).

However, kids should be left alone. I don't care what your political ideology is. Going after someone's kids is despicable, and anyone that supports this should be ashamed of themselves.

You've certainly lost any and all respect from me.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 1/21/2017 by eriktheawful because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: everyone

Again this is one stupid woman. Not the democrats.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

edit on 1212017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join