It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL writer- 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

"Sick and demented"

"Just because you have the liberty to do something doesn't mean that it's a good idea to exercise that right."

You read I agreed with this right?

Twisted sense of humor is more like it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
a reply to: Greggers

Another stupid post.

Your post is stupider!

Hey, we can do this all night.

Should we take it to twitter?

I guess you expect him to agree with your nuance.

Who? Jesus?

link   

We take issue with deplorable progressives making a 10 year old boy a target (for the second time already) and with pretty disgusting jokes. Now you might find them funny that is your right but it is everyone's right (no third person pun intended) to realize that that says more about you and them then anyone else.

In the meantime "progressive" liberals were highly offended that Steve martin said that Carry fischer was bright and beautiful. Go figure.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 21 Jan 2017 03:17:33 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

link   

I can recognize an exercise in futility when I see one.

Whatever...

Spooky people on these boards.

edit on 21-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

And how would you know anything about Trump's household. perhaps Barron does not feel in any way trapped. Maybe, just maybe, he loves his parents, as his parents love him and he in fact, lives in a very stable, loving, supportive environment.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Good for her, she represents the tolerant left.

On that note I hope she gets hit by a bus for using a kid as a political statement.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I liked the early years of SNL..... the modern version totally suxs, hadn't watched SNL in decades. Now I see why....... the writers are idiots.....

Like to see MadTV comeback with Stuart!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greggers

What a stupid view.

Well, I think your view is even stupider!

now that we've both said pointless crap...

It's not comedy when you're picking on an actual specific child. It's cruel. Period.

They're not picking on BARRON. They're pointing out that being trapped in Trump's household would drive a kid crazy.

You guys are a bunch of snowflakes.

it doesnt matter how u try to frame it. u never bring a person child into the matter. this could easily have been worded different to never include his child specifically. that would be an actual attack on trump. im curious if u have any parents, grandparents, uncles or aunts. if so plz give them a call and ask them this question "if u had an altercation with someone and they came after one of your offspring what would u think of that person?" u might be surprised to realize that they would find that person a despicable human being, and just know that by your defense of this youve lumped yourself into that same crowd that your own family would hate. may not be true but imma go out on a limb and say that in 99.99% of cases this is going to be how they feel.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheScale
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

this has nothing to do with freedom of speech. this has everything to do with being a moral and respectful person. u dont go after someones family cause u have a problem with that person unless your a coward. its pretty plaina nd simple and if you had a decent upbringing youd realize this. be an adult and face the problem face to face. dont resort to such cowardice

Needs to be repeated.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I can recognize an exercise in futility when I see one.

I'm glad you've recognized that saying things like "YOU STUPID!" is indeed an exercise in futility.

Spooky people on these boards.

So I'm spooky because an SNL writer made a joke, and to me it sounds just like thousands of other jokes I've heard comedians make about the families of Presidents and other powerful people over the years? Again, it's not like they joked about something PERSONAL about this child. They made a crack that the Trump family was going to drive him nuts.

This is a nuance that matters.

It's the difference between:

"Wow, Chelsea Clinton sure is ugly!"

and

"Chelsea Clinton is going to throw her parents out of Air Force One in an effort to Make America Great Again."

edit on 21-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: imitator
I liked the early years of SNL..... the modern version totally suxs, hadn't watched SNL in decades. Now I see why....... the writers are idiots.....

Like to see MadTV comeback with Stuart!

Agreed about SNL's whatchablility...

Stuart is alive and well, in a sense..."Look what I can do!"
Take a minute to let that soak in.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

I do respect your opinions, I know we are on different frequencies when it comes to comedy. The thoughts and opinions you express have gone through my brain, even before I saw this thread. My chuckles just drown them out though.

Guess i'd rather chuckle than be triggered

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Who is deplorable now? Hopefully still us but if outdoing this is what it takes to keep our deplorable label it isn't worth it. He is only 10 years old and appears to be a really great kid. Have you no shame!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   

it doesnt matter how u try to frame it.

What if I use a hand crafted pewter frame from the Franklin Mint?

edit on 21-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   
This tweet, and this thread are deplorable.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Just when you think the low life liberals have sunk low enough,that kid is only 10 yrs old,looks dang near 6ft tall better hope those little weasel libtards in 10 yrs get stepped on him when he reaches 7 ft,in reality,Trump's children have all conducted them selves as ladies and gentleman,maybe this is against the liberal"progessive" got me,sounds pretty childish,the 10 yr old looks like the adult here

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

Just when you think the low life liberals have sunk low enough,that kid is only 10 yrs old,looks dang near 6ft tall better hope those little weasel libtards in 10 yrs get stepped on him when he reaches 7 ft,in reality,Trump's children have all conducted them selves as ladies and gentleman,maybe this is against the liberal"progessive" got me,sounds pretty childish,the 10 yr old looks like the adult here

Did you honestly just suggest that Barron is going to grow into a giant mongoloid and hunt down people who chuckled at an SNL joke when he was 10?

And you have a problem with the joke?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Oh look, very same members who on a daily basis tell us how we are thin skinned,how "words can't kill" and quote Voltaire are butthurt over a joke ?
The joke is tasteless, so what ?
Comparing Michelle Obama with a monkey is tasteless too but y'all didn't have a problem with it.
Long live hypocrisy

link   

originally posted by: Greggers

it doesnt matter how u try to frame it.

What if I use a hand crafted pewter frame from the Franklin Mint?

why dont u try to stick to the argument instead of deflect from it like a coward. its pretty obvious that people dont agree with this behavior. i dont care who it is, the president, the store clerk on the corner or your neighbor. u dont bring a persons family into it cause u have a problem with that person. the jokes about chelsea are just as despicable and those people should be drug over the coals for it aswell.

link   

originally posted by: Springer
Hopefully Barron will buy SNL when his trust fund matures and fire the classless cow.

spit

Maybe, just maybe one of his older brothers will step in and buy SNL in spite of this. One can only hope.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join