It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL writer- 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Greggers

Right, because every minor child likes to be associated with mass murder publicly on an international scale.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Its a bad taste "joke"

But

Freedom of speech can be a bitch.

Obama daughters got flak too.

Its a unfortunate fact of being a president, you family will get ripped in too.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam

Right, because every minor child likes to be associated with mass murder publicly on an international scale.

I take it you don't watch very many comedians? I could probably find something more offensive in a Jim Gaffigan routine.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

"'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter"

"claiming a 10 year old is going to be a killer"

Who said anything about killing? you're jumping to conclusions, anyways It's still a funny joke.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

A verbal attack on the child, is still an attack..and it was you who brought up ISIS, claiming that those who are appalled that a 10 yr old should be subjected to public scrutiny and humiliation for laughs should go and join a terror group?

Erm, that doesn't make a lot of sense

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Why would i do that?

"Just because you have the liberty to do something doesn't mean that it's a good idea to exercise that right."

After I just said I agreed with this.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I thought i saw the left in the last few years constantly creating these tear jerking speeches and protests against bullying and shouting things like "Words Hurt", "fighting" the good "fight".

Insert tears and broken voice "Dont they have a right to a safe place they can call home !!11" "Stop bullying, stop racism, stop the hate" *Right out the window.

But as is usual for the "progressive" democratic way it is perfectly ok to be deplorable to a 10 year old child if you just dont like his father.

edit on America/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 21 Jan 2017 03:08:59 -06001720171America/Chicago by everyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

"if you can't make fun of something/someone go join ISIS."

I still can't believe you don't get how not having freedom of speech correlates to ISIS.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

"'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter"

"claiming a 10 year old is going to be a killer"

Who said anything about killing? you're jumping to conclusions, anyways It's still a funny joke.

Well I think that by saying Barron Will the country's first homeschool shooter, does indeed imply he will kill people.

And No, no it isn't a funny joke, not in the slightest and anyone who thinks it is, has a really twisted sense of humour, firstly in thinking that school shootings are funny and that a 10 yr old would kill his family is also funny

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Hopefully Barron will buy SNL when his trust fund matures and fire the classless cow.

spit

Its hard to shed a tear when he is likely a spoilt brat who when he hits 21 will start life with more money and oppuntity in life than 99.9% of american children added together.

There has to be some downsides in life for everyone. And for the boy who literally has everything else in life a few mean comments from the media is a very very cheap price.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:04 AM
link   
When Rosie O'Donnell said what a great opportunity it would be to advocate for Downs Syndrome if Barron turned out to be autistic, I was quick to call her out on her BS. Hers was clearly a way to take a shot at the father by creating legitimate speculation that his son might suffer from a serious mental condition.

This, on the other hand, is a joke. No one will speculate that Barron might ACTUALLY kill someone.

And it's not even a joke ABOUT Barron. It's a joke about how maddening it would be to be trapped in Donald Trump's house.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Greggers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I take it you don't know much about teen suicide and the 'minor' reasons many of them off themselves.

This kid is gonna go through hell over the next four years. It's bad enough when people viciously and relentlessly attack your parents, and now you expect him to be mature and stoic about jokes that he might become a mass murderer...or is autistic...or any of the other half dozen sadistic and insensitive things that have been said or will be said about him?

The internet is forever.

I'm baffled by views like yours. You must not have children.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: everyone

I thought i saw the left in the last few years constantly creating these tear jerking speeches and protests against bullying and shouting things like "Words Hurt", "fighting" the good "fight".

*Insert tears and broken voice "Dont they have a right to a safe place then can call home !!11" "Stop bullying, stop racism, stop the hate" *Right out the window.

But as is usual for the "progressive" democratic way it is perfectly ok to be deplorable to a 10 year old child if you just dont like his father.

Dude. You're acting like you've never seen a stand up routine. Do you have Netflix? They have a whole bunch of them on there. Go check out Amy Schumer or something and get back to me.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

this has nothing to do with freedom of speech. this has everything to do with being a moral and respectful person. u dont go after someones family cause u have a problem with that person unless your a coward. its pretty plaina nd simple and if you had a decent upbringing youd realize this. be an adult and face the problem face to face. dont resort to such cowardice

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   

I'm baffled by views like yours.

Who cares?

You must not have children.

I have three. All fine human beings.

I am also very quick to stand up to people taking shots at minor children. But this was not a JOKE ABOUT BARRON. It was a crack at the madness of the Trump Household.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

"be an adult and face the problem face to face. dont resort to such cowardice"

You should be advising Boron with that pep talk.

"its pretty plaina nd simple and if you had a decent upbringing youd realize this"

On second thought, never mind...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
a reply to: TheScale

"be an adult and face the problem face to face. dont resort to such cowardice"

You should be advising Boron with that pep talk.

"its pretty plaina nd simple and if you had a decent upbringing youd realize this"

On second thought, never mind...

atleast u have no problem presenting your sick and demented mentality to the public

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

What a stupid view.

It's not comedy when you're picking on an actual specific child. It's cruel. Period.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

What a stupid view.

Well, I think your view is even stupider!

now that we've both said pointless crap...

It's not comedy when you're picking on an actual specific child. It's cruel. Period.

They're not picking on BARRON. They're pointing out that being trapped in Trump's household would drive a kid crazy.

You guys are a bunch of snowflakes.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Another stupid post. I guess you expect him to agree with your nuance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join