It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL writer- 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I was going to reply more fully, but the above excellent post sums it up well.
I will just say that you are a truly disgusting individual, mirroring a number of other liberals finding ways to condone an attack on a 10 yr old kid.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

How are we supposed to have a serious discussion when your entire post is nothing but your personal opinion based off your observations... are you a mental health professional trained to diagnose purely off observation?

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Oh you're against Freedom of Speech, sorry to hear that.

GodBless

The government shouldn't stop her, but she should stop herself. What a sicko!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: berenike

I'll be real and have a serious discussion. I'm not a Trump supporter, particularly right wing, or American. I'm an independent , rather interested, observer.

In your second paragraph you seem to project rather a lot on to Barron, as I suppose some of us do. You rightly include the word 'probably' because you are only seeing what you see and have drawn your own conclusions with very little to go on other than what you've seen on the news.

When I saw him I saw a smartly dressed, well behaved child coping admirably with two huge occasions whilst practically the whole World was focussed on him, his father and their family.

Whether he is spoilt or has mummy issues is neither here nor there, that's just your conjecture.

What is fact is that after his first appearance there was huge debate, well publicised in the Press, about the state of his mental health. Never mind who started it or who got involved with it, there was massive coverage.

Fast forward a little while and the child makes a second appearance, only to have someone make a tasteless (and well publicised) ' joke' about him.

Here is my leap into conjecture. As a ten year old, at the very time my father achieved high office and the family were proud of him, how would I feel if people questioned my mental health and someone put forward the idea that my family were so crazy I would end up shooting them?

And all because ... what? I'd turned up in my best suit and hardly fidgeted through two long and taxing public occasions.

If you think Barron needs help I'd suggest you do your bit by condemning those who take pot shots at him when he's managing not to show the family up when they're in the spotlight.

Please can you explain how the 'joke' had 'a base in a legitimate observation'. What was observed for that idea to occur to someone?

Bravo.

This subject has nothing to do with politics, other than for those who excuse this joke at the expense of a ten year old because they're so blinded for their dislike of Trump they no longer see him, his family or their supporters as people first and politicians second.

Incidentally, adults attacking a specific child is also not a political correctness issue. There were no generalities here. Only the attempt to attack a specific politician at the expense of his minor child.

But for those who think otherwise, keep doing what you're doing. It exposes you for the kind of thinking I believe most people inherently reject. There is no greater rebuttal to a flawed manner of thinking than the horrifying example or consequences of it.

I'm sure when Barron sleeps in the White House for the first time, he'll do so comfortably knowingly the world thinks him capable of becoming a mass shooter, while Madonna and an army of women stand outside his new home dreaming of blowing him and everyone inside of it up.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Loam....

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:36 PM
link   
People will try to spin it however they can. Hes 10 years old going through tons of changes in his life right now. Hes obviously overwhelmed with the whole scope of things and to me he just looks tired, hes probably been flying all over with his family to help support his father.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
HE IS A NON ENTITY pick another target...

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
All the kid has to do is google his name and...BOOM...pages of this libelous crap comes up...along with accusations of him being autistic, etc.
Pretty sure Barron is able see it all...certainly his friends and school mates can, as well.

edit on 22-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-1-2017 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
Hopefully Barron will buy SNL when his trust fund matures and fire the classless cow.

spit

Well put sir.

im not surprised someone at SNL taking shots at barron. Every week on SNL there is a hit piece on Donald trump. I wonder what would happen if it was obama 8 years ago they were "making fun of" constantly? And going in malia or Sasha the way some people are about Barron?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
What would one expect from the left these days?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
This woman has been suspended indefinitely from her work at SNL.
The push back on these liberal nut jobs is starting.
They have burned so many bridges.

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

I hope she never gets another job as a writer again. She can flip burgers.
edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Good for SNL/NBC!

Now Viacom (who owns Comedy Central) needs to follow suit and fire Stephen Spinola for his insensitive, tasteless comment about Barron.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Matt11
a reply to: UKTruth

Good for SNL/NBC!

Now Viacom (who owns Comedy Central) needs to follow suit and fire Stephen Spinola for his insensitive, tasteless comment about Barron.

Agreed. Here is Spinola's 'apology'

I believe in Math and the stats are saying I made a bad joke. I truly apologize if it hurt Barron Trump's feelings. And thats all I can say.

There is a change.org petition to have him fired.
www.change.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Katie Rich wrote: 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'

She deleted the tweet and set her account to private after barrage of criticism

Every Left Wing crazy nut under the Sun is coming out of the woodwork.

Maybe she needs to be in a 50% tax bracket.

I agree with this guy.

They really do.

How low will they go?

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
leftists are getting a reputation (deserved or not) for being intolerant, mean, petty, spiteful.

Things like this don't help.

It gives the impression that leftists are narrow-minded, nasty people.

Lol. Are you even who you claim to be ? An adult man ? How can an adult man be so childish ?

Here is a screenshot of your post in the thread about middle school students chanting "build that wall"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Amazing how your perception of free speech changes from thread to thread. We're you Beezer before ? The bunny ? What happened man ?

edit on 24-1-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join