It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL writer- 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

It doesn't teach them that. They start out that way. It usually takes them becoming adults to realize otherwise...and sometimes not even then.

edit on 21-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So glad I'm not require to sacrifice my morals because my political ideology and identity politics require me to.
The amount of mental gymnastics used by the leftist in this thread is astounding!
A smart person would just not even comment here and try and distance them self from these kind of people.

Not with liberals...
There is an injustice here they must address.
I hope they all brought mirrors!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Here. Sign the petition.

Fire Katie Rich

I'm all for free speech, but have a little decency. Especially towards children. The attacks against this kid needs to stop. Sad that the same people who advocated for anti-bullying messaging in schools ( a great thing) will defend this woman attacking a kid, all while calling Trump a bully.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Are you actually trotting out some sort of moral equivalency card here?

They did something bad, so it's OK if someone else does something bad. I'd point out, for your edification, that those were kids picking on kids--bad enough. This was a supposed adult, I have my doubts as to how much of an adult this coward really is, but I digress, attacking a ten year old little boy.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That was very well said!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Tell me something, does this ten year old boy deserve this? Simply because he's the son of a wealthy man, who is President, and who you, more than once, have expressed, shall we say, deep disagreement with?

Does he?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Treat a turkey pardoning with respect?

Right. I'd have been treating it a bit less then seriously, too. As I recall, being as this was a while ago, I criticized the staffer, too.

Kids are out of bounds, period. Why is this so hard for extremist of any ilk to understand?

Barron. Chelsea. Sasha and Malia. ...and all the other First Family kids. Off limits. Any one attacking them should be, at the least, taken to task.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

...and he was wrong to do so. ...and was thoroughly castigated by many, myself included. Deservedly so.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Words have always been used as weapons. That'll never change.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:08 PM
link   
When Donald Trump is out of office...Barron will be 18...and this idiot can knock herself out insulting him.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

They are literally playing out team America world police. Remember, Film Actors Guild. And these FAGs are literally led by Alec Baldwin (SNL) LOL. In the movie they were on Kim Kong Ills side in politics.

Trey Parker and Matt Stone saw this coming from a decade away. LOL

edit on 21-1-2017 by WhyDidIJoin because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Tell me something, does this ten year old boy deserve this? Simply because he's the son of a wealthy man, who is President, and who you, more than once, have expressed, shall we say, deep disagreement with?

Does he?

I'd never say he deserves it.

I actually think it's in pretty bad taste.

But bullying it isn't. He's never even gonna know this was said.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

originally posted by: seagull

Does he?

I'd never say he deserves it.

I actually think it's in pretty bad taste.

But bullying it isn't. He's never even gonna know this was said.

Because ten year olds never use the Internet.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

He's never even gonna know this was said.

Perhaps not, but kids have ways of finding things out that adults, seemingly forget somehow, after the age of 25.

This is inexcusable behaviour for anyone, regardless of political affiliation.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: loam

Just 2 more deranged, intolerant Liberals in an endless sea of deranged, intolerant Liberals.
Just like Madonna saying something about blowing up the White House.
Idiots.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Going after elected officials children is about as sick of a thing as person could do. Anyone doing so deserves to be outcast from civilized society, including those who would agree with it. I don't care what side they are on, those who do that are garbage.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Regardless of your political affiliations and beliefs, if you think it is okay for someone to say such a thing about a little kid then you should go # yourself

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Okay..

Let's have a serious discussion here for a second..

I understand all the right wingers and Trump lovers being upset here.

It not only attacks them and their poster man Trump, but it gives them the whole "oh your picking on a little boy" narrative. (Which is ironic because the Trump supporters are against all things politically correct, and prefer people to shoot from the hip)..

But..

Let's be real..

Have any of you seen a video or photo of Barron? He's always in a constant dead eyed gaze. I feel really bad for the kid because he is probably over spoiled, and his mom probably runs his life. I have no doubts he has something good going on upstairs.

When a joke has a base in a legitimate observation.. even if the kid is 10.. I dont think it's out of play.

To be honest, I think it can help draw awareness to Barron. He probably needs some help.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Nearly 62 million voted for trump.

If this 62 million stopped watching SNl, and stopped watching movies or shows with "celebrities" who are whinging, stopped listening to their music, you may find they will STFU.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

I'll be real and have a serious discussion. I'm not a Trump supporter, particularly right wing, or American. I'm an independent , rather interested, observer.

In your second paragraph you seem to project rather a lot on to Barron, as I suppose some of us do. You rightly include the word 'probably' because you are only seeing what you see and have drawn your own conclusions with very little to go on other than what you've seen on the news.

When I saw him I saw a smartly dressed, well behaved child coping admirably with two huge occasions whilst practically the whole World was focussed on him, his father and their family.

Whether he is spoilt or has mummy issues is neither here nor there, that's just your conjecture.

What is fact is that after his first appearance there was huge debate, well publicised in the Press, about the state of his mental health. Never mind who started it or who got involved with it, there was massive coverage.

Fast forward a little while and the child makes a second appearance, only to have someone make a tasteless (and well publicised) ' joke' about him.

Here is my leap into conjecture. As a ten year old, at the very time my father achieved high office and the family were proud of him, how would I feel if people questioned my mental health and someone put forward the idea that my family were so crazy I would end up shooting them?

And all because ... what? I'd turned up in my best suit and hardly fidgeted through two long and taxing public occasions.

If you think Barron needs help I'd suggest you do your bit by condemning those who take pot shots at him when he's managing not to show the family up when they're in the spotlight.

Please can you explain how the 'joke' had 'a base in a legitimate observation'. What was observed for that idea to occur to someone?

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join