It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL writer- 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No, I heard your dog whistle, and I think you are truly nasty for encouraging the needless attack on a child.

I did no such thing.

There's no need to lie.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I love comedy, and am rarely if ever offended by a joke. This one is no different.

The reason it is worth mentioning is that it is yet another example of how the "morally superior" left are hypocrites.

They are the ones screaming about how words can hurt, and how jokes can be bullying. Yet as always, these rules only apply to their opponents.

So remember, making fun of donalds child is funny, making fun of Obama's is disgusting, commenting on Michelle in a bad way is unamerican, showing scandalous photos of melania is news. Rape jokes are always disgusring, unless it's at the expense of trump.

And so on.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

I could counter that the right are just as much hypocrites. They never go into outrage mode when one of their own makes fun of Chelsea Clinton or the Obama girls, but say something not so nice about Trump's son and the world is ending.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I agree wholeheartedly. I remember how up in arms the left was when they perceived Trump was mocking a disabled reporter, which was proven to be not the case, but none the less, a very similar case. lol. You have to love hypocrisy.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I could counter that the right are just as much hypocrites. They never go into outrage mode when one of their own makes fun of Chelsea Clinton or the Obama girls, but say something not so nice about Trump's son and the world is ending.

Can you show me where an SNL writer made fun of Obama's kids?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3daysgone

I agree wholeheartedly. I remember how up in arms the left was when they perceived Trump was mocking a disabled reporter, which was proven to be not the case, but none the less, a very similar case. lol. You have to love hypocrisy.

A classic example of an interpretation by the left claimed as absolute fact with no quarter given to any proof that said otherwise. The liberal game.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
Love this kind of humor, if you can't make fun of something/someone go join ISIS.

How about we crack some jokes about your kids at your family's expense? Leave the kid alone he didn't do a DAMN THING to anyone. People like this irrelevant SNL loser and Rosie are classless, mentally small, people.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You have brought that up more than once - you must have been outraged by those attacks on Obama's kids.
edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Why would I do that? I can show you where someone from the right insulted Obama's kids by implying they were sluts making ugly faces. I can also show you where someone from the right referred to Chelsea Clinton as a dog. Can you show me where all the outrage was on the right when these two things happened?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

And you have never brought it up, so you obviously think it's okay to attack children, as long as they are Obama's.

link   

Why would I do that? I can show you where someone from the right insulted Obama's kids by implying they were sluts making ugly faces. I can also show you where someone from the right referred to Chelsea Clinton as a dog. Can you show me where all the outrage was on the right when these two things happened?

Where they apart of the Hollywood scene? Where they famous? Did they have a lot of followers? If not

link   

How was showing Rush put up a picture of a dog when he asked to see the youngest kid, calling Chelsea a dog? Many people consider their pets like they are their own kids. Many folks are connected to their pets and when they lose them, it's like losing a family member. Just don't see how in your 14 second clip, Rush is calling Chelsea a dog. He never says that.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 3daysgone

Do you think Rush Limbaugh has a lot of followers?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Rezlooper

Stop acting like a "tard".

From Rush's own lips:

I said, You know, she may be the most unattractive presidential daughter in the history of the country.’

www.pensitoreview.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And you have never brought it up, so you obviously think it's okay to attack children, as long as they are Obama's.

I think this woman was sick to do what she did. I don't need to bring up other events to justify it. That's all on you.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I hear your conservative dog whistle. According to you, Obama's children deserve to be attacked, cuz, Obama.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Yeah and I don't agree with him either.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Go on then...provide proper links and quotes, from someone from an alleged "proper news" source...not just twitter etc and before you say "well this was on twitter" it came from the account of an SNL writer, so it has to be equal to that

Also, previously you talked about kids at school, chanting about the wall, upsetting Mexican kids, that;s fair enough, but kids will be kids and it is up to adults to correct them and let them know about the hurt they may have caused..

This is supposedly, educated adults, attacking a 10 yr old...That is unforgivable

But yes, if you can show me someone in the MSM making those comments about Malia and Sasha, then I will hold them with the same contempt that I have for the people that attack Barron.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Oh yeah, I hear your conservative dog whistle. According to you, Obama's children deserve to be attacked, cuz, Obama.

He just said he thought she was sick and this is what you heard? Dear God. I understand communication can be skewed at times but now you have shown your true self. Completely and utterly distorted.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Yeah and I don't agree with him either.

And I don't agree with the woman from SNL who tweeted what she did. So? Where does that leave us?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join