It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SNL writer- 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:30 AM
link   

'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter': SNL writer deletes 'tasteless' tweet targeting Trump's youngest son after Twitter users demand she be fired

Katie Rich wrote: 'Barron will be this country's first homeschool shooter'
She deleted the tweet and set her account to private after barrage of criticism
Some called for her Twitter account to be deleted; others tried to get her fired

Modern Family actor Julie Bowen was also criticized for several Instagram posts
She shared several screenshots of Barron during the inauguration
In one, she joked the 10-year-old was on his Gameboy, while another caption suggested he was embarrassed by his dad

Right. Love Trumps Hate....unless you happen to be the defenseless minor child of a politician you don't like...then FU.

Just like this story from last week: 'Kindly return this Asian baby to the Toys 'R' Us you stole her from': MTV host accuses Jeff Sessions of using his Asian-American grandchildren as a 'prop' during confirmation hearings amid racism allegations

edit on 21-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Well that was just stupid. If we must compromise on who's fair game & when, then minor age children are off-limits, period. Idiot should know better

Also, I thought he was attending some swanky private school in NYC and was to continue to? Something to do with why Melania wasn't moving in the WH any time soon.

+29 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Far left liberals are sick in the head twisted, this shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone.

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: loam

Not really surprised that leftists would resort to attacking and insulting children.

+31 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

The left is the land of puppies, play-doo, tolerance and love..

And Molotov cocktails, burning trashcans and broken car windows.

Cognitive dissonance is the status quo.

+7 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Well, i hate to be that guy but.. At least they are picking on someone their own age

Ok but in all seriousness this really shows in what sort of weak position they wiggled themselves into throughout the last 2 years at least. That they even seek refuge in attacking and insulting children in a effort to elevate themselves. It is obvious and beyond comprehension that they allow themselves to go even lower then they already have been and here i was thinking they already hit rock bottom some time ago.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Love this kind of humor, if you can't make fun of something/someone go join ISIS.

+36 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingMonkeyInSpace

NO , it's inappropriate and that child never asked for any of this let alone for some self-important SNL writer to use him to get a laugh , it's disgusting and one shouldn't try to rationalize it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: ujustneverknow

Oh you're against Freedom of Speech, sorry to hear that.

GodBless

+19 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingMonkeyInSpace
Love this kind of humor, if you can't make fun of something/someone go join ISIS.

Wait. Aren't those your kind of peeps? They don't have respect for anyone either, let alone children.

If you think it's funny to pick on 10 year olds, I suspect you'd fit right in. Maybe your humor will graduate into strapping bombs on their backs or teaching them to behead people. I hear they find that funny too.

edit on 21-1-2017 by loam because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:35 AM
link   

a reply to: ujustneverknow

Oh you're against Freedom of Speech, sorry to hear that.

GodBless

No, he's against an A-hole adult bullying a innocent child, something that you apparently can't grasp the concept of. WTF is wrong with you that you would condone such behavior? How would you feel if that was your child?

That's what I thought, carry on with your free speech BS though. Just because you have the liberty to do something doesn't mean that it's a good idea to exercise that right.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:36 AM
link   

You're the ones not respecting freedom of speech, you know just like ISIS.

You're closer to graduating into strapping bombs on backs or teaching people to behead.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

"Just because you have the liberty to do something doesn't mean that it's a good idea to exercise that right."

I agree with you there, you either learn to love it, ignore it, or you get your feelings hurt.

You're not going to stop people from speaking their minds, I'm sure Trump has tremendous parenting skills and has already taught his son how to handle bullies.

+49 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Hopefully Barron will buy SNL when his trust fund matures and fire the classless cow.

spit

+6 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   

You're closer to graduating into strapping bombs on backs or teaching people to behead.

With freedom of speech, comes responsibility. What is responsible about attacking a child? What is funny about attacking a child? It is the likes of ISIS who couldn't care less about being responsible or who they attack and it is very sad to see supposed adults behaving like this.

Say what you want about Trump, but please leave his innocent, 10 yr old son alone, to do otherwise is nothing short of being a nasty, horrible bully.

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I bet you like to randomly yell FIRE! in crowded movie theaters too and call that 'freedom of speech'.

Adults bullying minor children is NEVER ok.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

And democrats.

The irony is that the moment you are in such a weak position that you feel like the only target you can get some mileage out off are children is that we call exactly that "Deplorable"

Funny how that works hey.
Now, you may return to your safe space

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Meh. I thought it was funny. It wasn't a shot at Barron. It was a shot at his family. As in, they will drive the kid so crazy that he'll have to kill them.

It's an SNL writer. It was a joke.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruMcCarthy
Far left liberals are sick in the head twisted

I think FlyingMonkeyInSpace has confirmed my post. Saying he "loves this kind of humor", when claiming a 10 year old is going to be a killer. Like I said, sick in the head twisted.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: destination now

"With freedom of speech, comes responsibility." yup, agreed with that earlier.

Umm maybe you should google the word "Attacking" you're using it very loosely.

SNL does not "attack" children like ISIS, you're blowing this out of proportion.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join