It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Fascist?! What is your problem (or complaint) about Donald Trump? Post it here..

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero
Ill take my meds, you hop into your safe space and call it a day. Bro.

Sorry about triggering you bro.
All I am saying is one you man up, you will realize you gotta judge people by their own merits verses what religion or skintone they may house.

Until then, cling to your cross..nobody will judge you...in your circle anyhow. (I dont think they actually understand the concept, so, there is that.)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Trump is Jesus

Or is Jesus Trump. This is like one of those chicken or the egg questions

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zerodoublehero

originally posted by: dreamingawake

More anti privacy. Trump supports a database on all Americans to, in his claims, help thwart terrorism.

Have you lost a family member or friend from a terrorist attack?

Right thats what I thought.

Hows about you get off the Internet if you are concerned about the government knowing your favorite drink from starbucks that you selfied on your Facebook.

Hello, newer member, you have no idea here.
You want to make the privacy issue about me? Yes, I have lost people to what some may even call homegrown terrorism. Would I like a database on everyone to stop that? NO, because it won't stop that. History repeats itself when it comes to fascist like rules over lives. So, have you?

Your guys idea is database everyone because he says so? Should he drone Snowden, Manning and Assange as well? Oh wait, Assange supposedly helped him into office.

ETA: Assume you support the Patriot ACT 2.0, the TSA, NSA's new power signed in the day before the inauguration(by Obama),etc? Or the above?
edit on 21-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I think all this Fascist talk began when early on he made a statement about making the Muslims leave America which he recanted in short order. The MSM went nuts and started comparing him to Hitler.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I find males who joke about women the way he does to be absolutely vile. It's beneath me. Tbh, as a poor mountain climber boy, I can say with absolute 10000000% certainty that my decency and honor of women has gotten me way way better looking and smarter girls than Trumps wife. I never needed to degrade a female. Never wanted to or thought it was funny. You actually get the best ones by showing how honest and decent you are. It's something a boy like trump could never understand because he lacks the real charm. He wouldn't have anyone without his money. It's just one of his many weaknesses as a male. He's also incredibly weak physically and has never proven to have performed real labor once in his life. I'm hoping my next vote will be for a president who recognizes the value of the environment and knows how to ice climb. A real badass.

People who don't put the earth they walk on first sicken me too.
edit on 21-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
For the OP to be asking this question now... its a day late and a dollar short. The answer doesn't matter and never mattered.

Democrats make the bed so Republicans can sh#t the bed. You got a nice clean bed... time to go sh#t on it.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
For the OP to be asking this question now... its a day late and a dollar short. The answer doesn't matter and never mattered.

Democrats make the bed so Republicans can sh#t the bed. You got a nice clean bed... time to go sh#t on it.

Lol! Wow. You said it.
edit on 21-1-2017 by BrokedownChevy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Men who joke about women are vile... then goes on to insult Trump's wife and btw I seriously doubt it. Anyway, glass houses.

edit on 21-1-2017 by SirReadsAlot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirReadsAlot
a reply to: BrokedownChevy

Men who joke about women are vile... then goes on to insult Trump's wife and btw I seriously doubt it. Anyway, glass windows.

Men who joke about women are vile?
What about women who joke about men?
Are they vile?

If you can't joke about men or women, what are we going to do?
No jokes?
Do you want to live in a world with no jokes?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

There appears to be a misunderstanding and that is perhaps understandable considering the way I worded my post but if you read the post I quoted it might make sense. Hopefully.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I really think electing Trump was a bad idea, and I think it was not only self destructive for the USA, but will have far reaching implications on the rest of the world as well.
I especially feel a lack of empathy with fervent Trump supporters- which is something I have never experienced to this point. I have tried, and despite all attempts, I still cannot. Even in my attempts to put myself in their shoes, I am constantly responded with such arrogance, ignorance, and crude boasting, insults, and general lack of respect for others that I cannot empathize.

And I see lots of claims of the left (those not supporting Trump) as being crazy violent hysteric people, but not only I don't see it here, but every time I have asked to tell me what they are doing, what is going that they are referring to (because I know I might be out of the loop on internal events, not being in the US right now) I get nothing.
Silence.

They are crazy dangerous boogerheads.... just because.

It makes me suspicious that this is going to create exactly what they describing. Violent clashes WILL occur because they insisted on it.

Just like I can go to anyone I know right now, and start saying, "You are angry, irrational, hostile..."
and repeat each time they say, "What? No I am not".

I guarantee they will slowly get more and more of exactly that, until they fit my description to a T!

Creating our reality... that's what we do, whether we accept responsibility for it or not.... here comes a lot of civil unrest.

It is not Trump the person I dislike, it is what he stands for in the minds of many, and the values they have embraced, that I feel uncomfortable with.

But you know, I feel no need to voluntarily bring my discomfort and opposing view to them for a fight!
I am fine keeping it to myself most times, and waiting to see what happens and whether or not my suspicions will manifest or not.

But they keep asking, trying to provoke, inviting... why? Why post things in which you actually invite those you know you disagree with so much to step forward? Why do some people post threads with the self described intent of "pushing the buttons of the left" to find amusement in their reactions?

I am sorry, I might be mistaken I am just guessing as I go along and keep my conclusions tentative,
but all this I observe indicates the Trump supporters enjoy, desire, and intend to stir up conflict. In their personal lives, on the international front, peace, cooperation and solidarity is their biggest enemy right now, and whether Trump is going to follow them in that, as he claimed, is sort of beyond the point now.
Even if he doesn't, and he calms down and adjusts to the responsibility of being a major world leader,
the people are rising so fast, it really won't matter.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Excessive MSN consumption and UNFALTERING belief in propaganda from the DNC,even though a CHILD could tell the man doesn't track as anything but BUSINESS,corruption ,YES ,it IS the yankee haven itself NEW YORK.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It's not all sunshine and roses.

The Apple jobs for example...American wages can't compare with Asian wages.

Will Americans work for virtually nothing, or will you pay more for products?

You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Congratulations on getting a well paying job, I had to move 2000kms to get a well paying job. Australia suffers the same problem, we want the best pay and the cheapest prices.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Is there ANY candidate that a vast majority of Americans would agree upon?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: SirReadsAlot

There appears to be a misunderstanding and that is perhaps understandable considering the way I worded my post but if you read the post I quoted it might make sense. Hopefully.

It makes sense.
Sorry.
I didn't read all of it because of who you quoted.

Now I did.
I wish I wouldn't of.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Is there ANY candidate that a vast majority of Americans would agree upon?

No.
Maybe Tom Brady someday.
He's kinda like Trump.
Even people who don't like him like him a little bit.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Mike Rowe?

But probably not..

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

How come that when a liberal protests, they're called "snowflakes", but when a conservative protests they're called "patriots"?

They're both triggered...there's no difference.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Brady is a cool guy and his sister was one of the first to persistently inform us of the Russian election hacking. CNN should hire.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluesma
I really think electing Trump was a bad idea, and I think it was not only self destructive for the USA, but will have far reaching implications on the rest of the world as well.
I especially feel a lack of empathy with fervent Trump supporters- which is something I have never experienced to this point. I have tried, and despite all attempts, I still cannot. Even in my attempts to put myself in their shoes, I am constantly responded with such arrogance, ignorance, and crude boasting, insults, and general lack of respect for others that I cannot empathize.

And I see lots of claims of the left (those not supporting Trump) as being crazy violent hysteric people, but not only I don't see it here, but every time I have asked to tell me what they are doing, what is going that they are referring to (because I know I might be out of the loop on internal events, not being in the US right now) I get nothing.
Silence.

They are crazy dangerous boogerheads.... just because.

It makes me suspicious that this is going to create exactly what they describing. Violent clashes WILL occur because they insisted on it.

Just like I can go to anyone I know right now, and start saying, "You are angry, irrational, hostile..."
and repeat each time they say, "What? No I am not".

I guarantee they will slowly get more and more of exactly that, until they fit my description to a T!

Creating our reality... that's what we do, whether we accept responsibility for it or not.... here comes a lot of civil unrest.

It is not Trump the person I dislike, it is what he stands for in the minds of many, and the values they have embraced, that I feel uncomfortable with.

But you know, I feel no need to voluntarily bring my discomfort and opposing view to them for a fight!
I am fine keeping it to myself most times, and waiting to see what happens and whether or not my suspicions will manifest or not.

But they keep asking, trying to provoke, inviting... why? Why post things in which you actually invite those you know you disagree with so much to step forward? Why do some people post threads with the self described intent of "pushing the buttons of the left" to find amusement in their reactions?

I am sorry, I might be mistaken I am just guessing as I go along and keep my conclusions tentative,
but all this I observe indicates the Trump supporters enjoy, desire, and intend to stir up conflict. In their personal lives, on the international front, peace, cooperation and solidarity is their biggest enemy right now, and whether Trump is going to follow them in that, as he claimed, is sort of beyond the point now.
Even if he doesn't, and he calms down and adjusts to the responsibility of being a major world leader,
the people are rising so fast, it really won't matter.

So well said!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join