It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shia LaBeouf ludicrous protest of Trump

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightAhoy
I will never hire you
I will never hire you
I will never hire you

I like that one.

Actually, dividing the bloated Federal Workforce would be a good start.... maybe divide by 2?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
So....Is this a Statement...or a Question??

He WILL Not Divide US....... As in....Hey Trump is Great ...He wont divide us...He will unite us???

Or Is it

He will NOT divide us......As in cause havoc, race wars etc etc.....???

Is it us in "us" the people, or is it US as in USA?

Maybe Thats the Question.....What does it actually Mean??

Anyway, Ive always enjoyed Sheila Le Boof Heads Movies....I Like the early Trans ones, Disturbia, Indy Jones one...

Of course, he became famous with the "Its not a Sexy Dance" with that 12 yo girl....and of course, Aussie Sia's music.....shes from my home city you know.........

Just Do it, Sheila.....Not Tomorrow, Not the Next day.......
Hey Trumpy should make a speech, using Sheila Le Boofs famous Rant........Sweet.....
Oh BTW...Congrats to the new POTUS!!!, , I think this will be shift in the Psyche....Could be the Mandlay Effect?

Come on Americans, show some solidarity....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

Since you're being like that, maybe I don't...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: digital01anarchy

originally posted by: dreamingawake

originally posted by: c2oden

I have a theory.
I think ugly people are more likely to become liberals.

I believe that some ugly people are more likely to embrace the alternative lifestyle because they are not very good looking and attempt get attention by dressing and acting differently.

They hope if they look different and act different maybe nobody will notice that they are unfortunate looking.

There's plenty of good looking people in the alt lifestyle. It's just the vanilla normies don't see how they portray themselves as attractive.

I think you just called me a vanilla normie.

So good.

What's a better term then? "Square" is so 60s,
"Normal dressing people"? "Country bumpkins"?

I swear even the vernacular of my generation is childish! Normie, selfie, safe space, newb.

Square? Country bumpkins?
Do you notice how you look? With gaged ear plugs and tatoos, plastel colored hair and man buns, male chokers. Its like men want to look as effeminate as possible while pretending to be from some long lost tribe and women want to toe the line between androgynous and looking like something out of the trolls movie.

I cant even wear a beard without being called a hipster because some douche decided they could put flowers in their beard in a floral arrangement.

I said normie(can I explain vanilla here? It's an 'adult' term), instead of saying "ugly conservatives" or "ugly rednecks" in reply to the person saying all alt culture people are ugly liberals. Which in fact is not true.

This is cultural division, now let's talk about it. As I mentioned before elsewhere people love stereotypes. Do you have a better reply for what the poster said? Well, of course not, if you fully agree with it.

LOL I don't look like that. But unfortunately it's apparent some think anyone who is into alt culture, all look like that. Some sure don't like when someone says all Trump voters are yokels from the sticks. I don't like man buns on men(yuck), nor ear plugs on anyone because they are buying into the trend. Pastel hair isn't that for Instagram tweens? Though, do as thou wilt if it's not hurting anyone. If they have jobs, pay taxes and are not bothering anyone, what's the issue? Especially if they keep their absurd laws to their own city life, am I right?

Do I support them ruining it for everyone who, let's say,are active in Primitive Culture(tattoos, piercings, branding, body mods...)? Of course I don't. Just as much as you guys who have beards hate that "Hipsters" have beards effectively ruining it for everyone who isn't doing it to be trendy or what have you. Or so it seems, right? Maybe it's just on the internet, but what about irl?
edit on 20-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: some*

edit on 20-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: ETA

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Lol

Why are these protesters so creepy and weird mentally and physically?

Seriously... I'm considering the possibilities of a new form of mental illness previously unknown undiscovered by medical science

Strange people indeed

What an ignorant comment.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Lol

Why are these protesters so creepy and weird mentally and physically?

Seriously... I'm considering the possibilities of a new form of mental illness previously unknown undiscovered by medical science

Strange people indeed

What an ignorant comment.

I agree that comment was more concerning than even the one I replied to. Originally what I was going to reply to, but it seems it may be accepted to call those who pick a different lifestyle as such. See my other replies on a similar stereotype.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Have you ever tried to punch a ghost?

Don't.

You will fall down some stairs the next day.

It happens to everybody who tries to punch a ghost.

Nobody knows why.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   
isn't this counter productive ?

a performance piece focused on a political leader
is going to divide peoples opinions right ?
and their politics ?

He will not divide us
but your performance piece might..

edit on 21-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Sounds like they're chanting a disease

Appendicitis, Arthritis, Gingivitis, Hewillnotdivideus...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   

I have a theory.

I believe that some ugly people are more likely to embrace the alternative lifestyle because they are not very good looking and attempt get attention by dressing and acting differently.

They hope if they look different and act different maybe nobody will notice that they are unfortunate looking.

There's plenty of good looking people in the alt lifestyle. It's just the vanilla normies don't see how they portray themselves as attractive.

So good.

I swear even the vernacular of my generation is childish! Normie, selfie, safe space, newb.

Do you notice how you look? With gaged ear plugs and tatoos, plastel colored hair and man buns, male chokers. Its like men want to look as effeminate as possible while pretending to be from some long lost tribe and women want to toe the line between androgynous and looking like something out of the trolls movie.

I cant even wear a beard without being called a hipster because some douche decided they could put flowers in their beard in a floral arrangement.

I said normie(can I explain vanilla here? It's an 'adult' term), instead of saying "ugly conservatives" or "ugly rednecks" in reply to the person saying all alt culture people are ugly liberals. Which in fact is not true.

This is cultural division, now let's talk about it. As I mentioned before elsewhere people love stereotypes. Do you have a better reply for what the poster said? Well, of course not, if you fully agree with it.

LOL I don't look like that. But unfortunately it's apparent some think anyone who is into alt culture, all look like that. Some sure don't like when someone says all Trump voters are yokels from the sticks. I don't like man buns on men(yuck), nor ear plugs on anyone because they are buying into the trend. Pastel hair isn't that for Instagram tweens? Though, do as thou wilt if it's not hurting anyone. If they have jobs, pay taxes and are not bothering anyone, what's the issue? Especially if they keep their absurd laws to their own city life, am I right?

Do I support them ruining it for everyone who, let's say,are active in Primitive Culture(tattoos, piercings, branding, body mods...)? Of course I don't. Just as much as you guys who have beards hate that "Hipsters" have beards effectively ruining it for everyone who isn't doing it to be trendy or what have you. Or so it seems, right? Maybe it's just on the internet, but what about irl?

A LARGE majority do have at lest one of the items i stated. Yes I'am aware of the generalization and I'am painting everyone on the alt left as one of these people thats because the alt left has allowed it and its in their identity politics.

The styles dont originate from thin air someone has to come up with an idea and the whole idea of identity politics plays into breaking down gender roles and society norms aka man buns and male chokers and androgynous females. It has become a uniform just like punk rock mohawks and spikes to single people out in a crowd. Thats the reality.

Women get to pick what weight is considered sexy by males "not males" and we get pushed plus sized models. effeminate gay boy get put on covergirl, beards is taken and turned into their culture to reappropriate and make it more effeminate with flowers. Tatoos in highly visible places like the face, whole arm and neck which was once a sign of dont f-with me is now a cultural norm , ect, ect, ect.

It happens naturally with gay men and women or with tatoo artist or guys that are into a bigger curved women and thats ok. However when society pushes this a the new normal or accepted reality is when I like so many others began to question the motives behind it.

Its not that i dont accept it or that i can't understand it, I do understand but i shouldnt be forced to change my views on such things simply because someone thinks we all should strive to be more like plus size model, neck tatoo guy with man bun and kaitlin Jenner. I dont think we should put them down but i also dont think we need to celibrate their life style choices or use them as an example to look up too.

What I'am saying is this isnt naturally occuring and is being pushed for a reason onto the population. The motive even if you didnt see it is clear they want to mold society into these examples while ignoring anyone one who is considered thin,straight, christian, white or male.
edit on 21-1-2017 by digital01anarchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

I have a theory.

So good.

A LARGE majority do have at lest one of the items i stated. Yes I'am aware of the generalization and I'am painting everyone on the alt left as one of these people thats because the alt left has allowed it and its in their identity politics.

The styles dont originate from thin air someone has to come up with an idea and the whole idea of identity politics plays into breaking down gender roles and society norms aka man buns and male chokers and androgynous females. It has become a uniform just like punk rock mohawks and spikes to single people out in a crowd. Thats the reality.

I agree in that i do not like how it's been thrown into identity politics. Punk Rock has always been political but the assumption is it's a SJW thing and it's week and whiny.

The error of this is the assumption every person who abides by a stereotypical "uniform" abides by everything it is associated with. Alt culture is vast, it is just often lumped together. Then I ask, is it fair to lump all rural Christian Conservatives(cowboy boots, tight jeans, baseball cap, short hair, women in long church attire, farmer attire, flannels, blue collar attire-overalls,etc. heck-even tattoos! Looks like there's a common ground.) into the "Crazy Christian Conspiracy Theorists" label that went around during the 90s events of Ruby Ridge and Waco?

Women get to pick what weight is considered sexy by males "not males" and we get pushed plus sized models. effeminate gay boy get put on covergirl, beards is taken and turned into their culture to reappropriate and make it more effeminate with flowers. Tatoos in highly visible places like the face, whole arm and neck which was once a sign of dont f-with me is now a cultural norm , ect, ect, ect.

Actually, women do not get to pick which weight is sexy by men. It's ingrained in men's brain's by nature. Such as the Hip to Waist ratio:

Some researchers have found that the waist–hip ratio is a significant measure of female attractiveness.
-Wiki

Continued:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: digital01anarchy
(ran outta room apparently)

It happens naturally with gay men and women or with tatoo artist or guys that are into a bigger curved women and thats ok. However when society pushes this a the new normal or accepted reality is when I like so many others began to question the motives behind it.

Its not that i dont accept it or that i can't understand it, I do understand but i shouldnt be forced to change my views on such things simply because someone thinks we all should strive to be more like plus size model, neck tatoo guy with man bun and kaitlin Jenner. I dont think we should put them down but i also dont think we need to celibrate their life style choices or use them as an example to look up too.

IMO there's a big misunderstanding, or at least at the beginning of all this, when people wanted to normalize lifestyles. For example, and as mentioned, a plus size model gaining attention, ie not all women can be a size zero(as young teens who runway model are)so equating all fashion with that drives eating disorders in girl's as young as age five being affected by media that is everywhere. It's not supposed to be about "Women should strive to look like Tess Holiday" but rather, "It's okay if you're not a size zero." 'Don't have to literally kill yourself to become something you cannot be."

Similar with Transgender people. It's not a goal to make all men and women into that but rather letting these people be who are without prejudice.

"Manbuns" I assume is more stereotypical a Hipster male thing, once that goes mainstream, won't they shy away from it? With that it might not be a normalization goal.

No doubt many of it is meant with agenda controlling it to continue the divide, same as anything lifestyle choice. I think a lot of what is not being pushed by agenda, is happening on it's own as it has been culturally for some time now outside of "keeping up with the Jonses" of the past. Yes, the "Me" generation was the big advertising market for the last 30 years. It's continuation, from selfie culture to SJW. Pop culture and Hollywood is very liberal. With that you're going to see it's influences in the mainstream market.

Especially now with the internet. No one(if they can use and access the net) has to be confined to listening to only the radio to find music, the same as watching on TV/cable to find something they like.

What I'am saying is this isnt naturally occuring and is being pushed for a reason onto the population. The motive even if you didnt see it is clear they want to mold society into these examples while ignoring anyone one who is considered thin,straight, christian, white or male.

See above for some of those.
Tattoos, for example, may not be nature but they are ingrained into cultures throughout mankind's history. It's just they have been shunned in the more modern world until lately. For example, the Wealthy Victorians, had many discrete tattoos. Once sailors and the criminal underground, performing artists in shows, etc, brought them into popularity, the Victorians then decided they did not like them anymore. That's not even toughing, the fascinating for some, history of body modification.

edit on 21-1-2017 by dreamingawake because: added more

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The boy was a lead actor opposite Megan Fox in a major motion picture.......my, my has his star fallen. Not to mention it looks as if he has a mental illness.............Lib-tardation, it hits the left hard.
edit on 21-1-2017 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
The Jaden Smith mix.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
LMFAO hewillnotdevideus gets trolled by PEPE and others.

Classic.

This is sure to provide endless LoL's for the foreseeable future.

edit on 1 21 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Love it. That was good.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Wow that blond chick gets the "crazie person pf the day award" im sure in her warped mind she thinks shes making a differemce for realz. standing there mindlesly repeating the same thing over and over. Im sure to the rest of the world the pathology involved is self evident.

But there is some good news. A few years ago i got to watch from 10 feet away as a hot headed wannabe tough guy named labouf got knocked out by a single punch in a bar fight he swung first on. That was better to watch than all of his movies combined. Best part his entourage of cool baller hipsters just stood around like a bunch of dumb F'ers. didnt even help their boy out .

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
hhahahaha

hahaha

shhahaha

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Wow that blond chick gets the "crazie person pf the day award" im sure in her warped mind she thinks shes making a differemce for realz. standing there mindlesly repeating the same thing over and over. Im sure to the rest of the world the pathology involved is self evident.

It is almost 'Borg' like.

It gets hypnotizing, if I watch for more than a couple minutes I feel myself being sucked in to the progressive hive mind.

edit on 1 21 2017 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Laboof jamming to eminem.

Anyone else get the feeling Laboof is trolling these people hard?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join