It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigel Farage to become commentator on Rupert Murdoch's Fox News

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I am actually pleased Nigel will be joining Fox News as a commentator and political annalist.. Wonder how much tax money he will have to pay the UK government ... Anyway glad to see he is getting a decent paying job... I have always liked his quick cutting wit.

Fox announced Farage would be joining to provide political analysis on its main news channel and its business network in a short statement during Trump’s swearing-in as the 45th US president.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

Like the man or not, he's always done his job with conviction. And the fact he is entertaining is a plus.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
dear america - he is yours now - you cannot send him back

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I hope this doesn't take his eyes/mind of watching over Brexit too much...

He is very much needing a platform to combating globalist agenda and dirty politics and interpreting it to the clueless masses waking people up, so this is a great operunity for him to continue helping Trump and his 2020 campaign

He knows the biggest baddest globalists are sitting in the US branch so cut of the snakes head this time

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

We will gladly take him, but we still haven't forgiven you for sending us Piers Morgan!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
personally i would shoot Farage, Trump, le pen and Wilders in the face... fascisist must be resisted at all costs.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You're mad at him?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

Haha, I think it's cute when people throw that out loosely and delude the meaning.

Read some history books.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol
personally i would shoot Farage, Trump, le pen and Wilders in the face... fascisist must be resisted at all costs.

Hahaha, I suppose the irony in your own statement will allude your delusional thought process........

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Ending it before it begins...shoot them all

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TruMcCarthy

piers morgan is also non returnable

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

no - just happier that he is 6500 km away

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Wow wow wooow...

But these go to 11

edit on 20-1-2017 by muSSang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You sound quite fascist tbh

You don't like opposition or free speech much

edit on 20-1-2017 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

One I do not know where he or she lives but they probably have taken away his or her gun (mental instability) so it is just more empty snowflake talk..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

One I do not know where he or she lives but they probably have taken away his or her gun (mental instability) so it is just more empty snowflake talk..

It certainly is wrapped in jealousy and hatred

Needs to understand we don't like the direction of the globalists and want power devolved back to national standards/status

When did Americans and Europeans individually vote to have open boarders and be flooded with infrastructure crippling wage decreasing uncontrollable immigration?

Like never, as always it's done behind our backs

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Hadn't heard of Nigel Farage before this thread. A quick look-up points to him being a good fit for FOX. If it isn't already, FOX NEWS will be the #1 cable TV news channel very soon.
edit on 1/20/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

He was an ambassador of sorts to the European, and if I'm not mistaken since or near inception. He was critical and voiced his opposition since his start and helped quarterback the inception. Watch some YouTube videos of some of his popular speeches. He is an interesting speaker.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I've always equated Nigel Farage as being the British version of Ron Paul. He wields so much common sense it's not even funny. He's the kind of guy the media usually hates, because the media absolutely hates common sense. I love the guy!! I think this is a step in the right direction for Fox.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

It was an exchange... you got Piers Morgan back!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join