It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The absolutely PATHETIC email I got from the DNC/Clinton Campaign.. @ Trump's inauguration.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: rickymouse
A copy of that email should go to the proper authorities. That seems to be nothing more than people scamming past supporters to get money to insight chaos. I wonder how many of those went out and whether they are from an offshoot group that took the info with them. If that is how the Democratic party is going, then I think that that party should be disolved because that kind of attitude is not good for our country.

Maybe someone sold the info that worked on the campaign too. That should go to the FBI so they can check it out.

Oh yeah, that is right, they don't like to do anything with stuff like that.

Trump has been asking for money since the election ended as well.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Nice big green button in case you cant find it.

But did he send it out in the form of unsolicited spam while trying it to the inauguration of the new POTUS?

Looks at the way the wording of it was framed and how it came to me.

I didn't sign up it and it was a betrayer of my confidentiality when dealing with the Clinton campaign. It makes a whole host of false and terrible assumptions and betrays it's intent.

Yeah, just what do they want the money FOR?

BUSTED!

Most likely getting ready for 2017 elections at the state and local level or preparing for the 2018 elections. The 2018 senate races are very heavily weighted against the democrats that year. Elections happen every year not just every 4.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

A copy of that email should go to the proper authorities. That seems to be nothing more than people scamming past supporters to get money to insight chaos. I wonder how many of those went out and whether they are from an offshoot group that took the info with them. If that is how the Democratic party is going, then I think that that party should be disolved because that kind of attitude is not good for our country.

Maybe someone sold the info that worked on the campaign too. That should go to the FBI so they can check it out.

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Yeah, but he is not collecting money to use to bash the president of the United states and to sabotage what the president tries to accomplish. The OP e-mail seems like it is collecting money to create chaos.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I don't generally get moved by the party shenanigans, but this, I'm moved to say, is disgusting.

Absolutely no class, these people. Absolutely gross.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

www.donaldjtrump.com...

Yeah, but he is not collecting money to use to bash the president of the United states and to sabotage what the president tries to accomplish. The OP e-mail seems like it is collecting money to create chaos.

Read into it what you want. Point stands that both sides are still asking for money because elections and causes dont happen only every 4 years.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Please note the way it was done to me (unsolicited) and it's content, framing and context.

It was a scam that I never signed up for.

My info including my bank accounting settings handed over to only God knows who or to do what with (there was ZERO explanation or introduction and not even a link, except to donate) and then when I tried to unsubscribe it wasn't so easy and I'm still at a loss (need to go try to do that - got busy).

No article, no opt in or out - an unsolicited scam meant to take advantage of my vulnerability as a prior Clinton supporter.

Is that what the Democratic Party is all about?

C'mon, you can't spin this or rationalize it on a tit for tat basis and if you do, as someone else tried to do, you need to back it up with something other than a presumption.

To me, it presented itself as the final email from the Clinton campaign, as some sort of favor to the DNC because that's where the infrastructure with the banking information resides.

It was really from the Clinton campaign.

Trump was right then not to mention her in his speech.

Someone, please send this to the Trump camp via the usual means.

I think he needs to see this, and become an avid reader at ATS, if he isn't one already.

Be blessed! (not blessed be)

Ankh

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:12 AM
link   
What it proved, at least to me, is that the current DNC is indistinguishable from the Clinton campaign organization, who were responsible for maintaining the integrity of my information, including banking information.

I therefore conclude that it in effect, came from the Clinton campaign at the behest of the DNC, so it's fraudulent.

I think that mass mailing was illegal, and a misrepresentation - setting aside it's entire premise.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Can't they just ask Saudi Arabia for support like always?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:04 AM
link   

What it proved, at least to me, is that the current DNC is indistinguishable from the Clinton campaign organization, who were responsible for maintaining the integrity of my information, including banking information.

I therefore conclude that it in effect, came from the Clinton campaign at the behest of the DNC, so it's fraudulent.

I think that mass mailing was illegal, and a misrepresentation - setting aside it's entire premise.

So you did give your information to the democratic party?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

So you did give your information to the democratic party?

No. I never did. Just tried to make a donation to the Clinton campaign and had received notifications from them and appeals for further contributions to stop Donald Trump because "love trumps hate".

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Question: What happened with the planned flyover? I saw no coverage of that. Lots of talk about it in preparation for the inauguration, but I didn't see it...

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

I'll look harder on YouTube..

I can't find it!

I'm not referring to the preview, but the actual flyover itself, which was really hyped up.

Was it cancelled and if so, why?

Anyone?

edit on 21-1-2017 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shuye
Can't they just ask Saudi Arabia for support like always?

They have nothing to trade, no power.

As to Saudi Arabia, the way to handle them is to say - we do not need your oil, any more, and two, if you want to remain viable and exceedingly wealthy both you and your families for the next 50 to 100 years, then here's the deal. We'll flow your oil provided you go ALL IN with the new American Infrastructure Bank (P3's), but you will not OWN anything, it will be a long term lease with a nice guaranteed return on your investment for DECADES, and here's the kicker, you can set up consortiums and own the maintenance contracts provided you employ Americans and buy American. How does that sound? Deal?

Oh and one more thing, that the whole deal is contingent upon - that you stop funding Wahhabism and radical Islamic extremism and work to get moderate clerics teaching and preaching a moderate and tolerant Islam if the Islamic world is to have a place at the table, which it MUST, for the sake of mutual sustained prosperity and security where the tradeoff for a sustained mutual prosperity MUST be a sustained mutual PEACE, and a Middle East Peace Deal.

It's all wrapped up together in one puzzle or problem that can be SOLVED, because these are all human problems and for every human problem there is a human solution.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
If they cancelled the actual flyover - then if I was Trump I'd be pissed off about that kind of prank or snub.

Can anyone find any video of it? I can't.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I am so excited about all this about the full historical impact and significance.

If Trump is legit and authentic, which I believe he is, and if the model of authentic leadership that they adhere and subscribe to is Christ-centered, then this is like dethroning satan himself who really really needed to go, while being chained up and thrown into the abyss for a 1000 years.

Problem is they (the satanists) are regrouping and raising money. They've figured it would be best to have a Trump to oppose, than to say kill him and stage some sort of coup, which they've obviously considered given the way things were hyped by CNN in particular.

A party cannot be based on what it hates or opposes however so they're SOL right out of the gate, unless Trump just f's up royally, which I don't think he's going to do by always picking from competing arguments and ideas and gathering in those views and all that data, then in the end going with the gut but also on the basis of a sort of spiritual discernment or guidance and that's important, that spirit of truth and life and love.

the satanists don't have that, just blood draped black magic in service to a destroyer and a hater of mankind.

Whoever is advising the Democratic Party ought to quickly differentiate themselves from what could only be described as the left hand path (vs. the right arm of God).

You cannot have a formative and functional arrow of civilized progress founded on a bloody trick or a lie (this brings up 9/11 which still needs to be investigated, if only internally) as well as a false societal reality and worldview rooted in Celebrity culture and all manner of devilish pursuits and manipulations.

They cannot be rooted out however, unless there's a great big scandal, like a new WikiLeaks revelation or something like that.

There is no longer any guarantee of absolute secrecy, and therein resides the lynchpin to bring down their whole structure so that it never returns to power, while the Democratic Party completely reinvents itself based on what it once was.

This email I believe reveals Hillary Clinton working in collusion with the DNC to pull down the Democratic Party with her where it's all-in sink or swim, heil satan.

It is a losing strategy if I ever saw one, and it's become entirely predictable. It's hardly even worth summoning up pity for, imho.

Oh to lose one's own sense of irony, humor, mirth and charm, to be so caught up in one's own selfishness and façade.

Wise people would never let that happen.

These people OTOH by going down fighting, are killing the Democratic Party.

That email they sent, which was unsolicited, can be seen as match they are throwing on themselves in a self-immolation, but to bring the Democratic Party down with them - as a LIBERAL and as a Christian, I am appalled by that.

She gave someone else, a third party, my banking information while trying to scam me based on nothing but a base emotional reaction born of a false presupposition.

But the joke's on them, and they were too blind in their outrage to see it.

They've lost it, and have lost the narrative as well.

It's ephemeral and made of nothing but trumped up fluff with no substance.

The devil is blind.

May his house be pilfered leaving nothing and then let us see a new Democratic Party rising out of the ashes of this historic event.

But I'm not seeing any indication of that at all, and this unsolicited email from the DNC drives that point home.

And that's worth shedding a few tears over, because we need a new and remodelled Democratic Party, one that isn't into the place where the left meets the left-hand path.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   

If they cancelled the actual flyover - then if I was Trump I'd be pissed off about that kind of prank or snub.

Can anyone find any video of it? I can't.

Due to the low cloud cover yesterday, they cancelled the flyovers. It was a legitimate excuse to ensure safety for all.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Thank you. Makes sense.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Reply to
kEACHI:
You want to fix our show but not worry about us at the same time ? Please what did I
Miss here?
But go ahead if you think you can do something about what our new Prez is doing to evaporate the NWO agenda.
edit on 23-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

edit on 23-1-2017 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: Double post

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I am impressed that you were actually going to donate money, and were wise enough to change your opinion in light of new or newly perceived information.

Very rare, and very commendable.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Change your bank account and filter all emails from the address that sent you the request. If you must donate to politicians, send a money order. Never give them information to sell or abuse.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join