It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jason Chaffetz: 'The investigation continues

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

The election is over. Hillary Clinton’s email investigation apparently is not.
Utah Rep. Jason Chaffetz, the chairman of the House Oversight Committee, said on Friday the congressional probe would carry on looking into whether Clinton committed any crimes by using a secret server to send and receive emails during her time as Secretary of State.

“We can’t simply let this go,” Chaffetz told Fox News in December. “If the president or the president-elect wants to pardon Secretary Hillary Clinton for the good of the nation, that is their option. But I have a duty and an obligation to actually fix the problems that were made with Hillary Clinton.”

www.foxnews.com...

with the obstructionist Obama justice department out of the way and the continuing investigation hillary`s troubles might just be starting.
Obama might have made a mistake by not pardoning her.
They have at least 4 years and maybe 8 to pin something on her,i wouldn`t want to be in her shoes.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Whatever she gets ... she deserves it. Just because the Presidential race has finally come to a conclusion with Trump's ascension ... doesn't mean she didn't commit crimes.

If she doesn't have to face the law, I have no further faith in the law. If it doesn't apply to her as equally as it does to us, why do we have to abide by it?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
No, not pardoning her is the only opening for real justice. And its more than her, and more than this investigation that needs to take place.......!!!!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Snarl

No the FBI investigation completed in July did.

Just how stupid is this guy?

new topics

top topics

join