It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All References to ‘Climate Change’ Deleted From White House Website

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore
a reply to: xuenchen

the headline is a bit exaggerated, but you can read Melania's "biography info" at this link, and the 3d paragraph from the bottom talks about how "in April of 2010, Melania Trump launched her own jewelry collection."

Not wasting any opportunities for free advertising, are they? :/

White House Webpage on Melania

Melania is also a successful entrepreneur. In April 2010, Melania Trump launched her own jewelry collection.

A real Gem.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   
+1 for da Trumpmiester

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Good about time they put an end to that scam .

How is Climate Change/Global Warming a scam? As proof, I put NASA and the 200 organizations they link on their website...are they all lying to us? Then the pentagon...they want us to talk about climate change...not because of any tax, but they want to be prepared for of our bases that could be effected by rising sea levels...warming temps means, more expenses to cool bases, drought and the famine and local wars that result, the instability of mass immigration/migration that causes. These are all real issues. not made up. Third is the actual rising temperatures. We have real weather stations monitoring temperature all over the world, atmosphere, oceans...all of these can't be wrong...every scientist on earth, except those in the pockets of coal and oil companies can't be wrong.

So, explain to me how it's a scam.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The Department of Labor also removed their page on LGBT rights.

I expect the response will be:

originally posted by: VengefulGhost
Good about time they put an end to that scam .

Ahh right wing politics

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
every scientist on earth, except those in the pockets of coal and oil companies can't be wrong.

So, explain to me how it's a scam.

Because Clinton did something in Benghazi of course!!!

check and mate!

link   
a reply to: marg6043

I mean didn't Obama gave a very lucrative gift of 500 million dollars on behave of Americans tax payers to the Green fund?

The administration sent its first $500 million payment to the GCF in March, so thats a billion dollars he's sent.

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: FamCore

the headline is a bit exaggerated, but you can read Melania's "biography info" at this link, and the 3d paragraph from the bottom talks about how "in April of 2010, Melania Trump launched her own jewelry collection."

Not wasting any opportunities for free advertising, are they? :/

White House Webpage on Melania

Melania is also a successful entrepreneur. In April 2010, Melania Trump launched her own jewelry collection.

A real Gem.

Feel free to refer to the wayback machine.
web.archive.org...
edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

A real Gem.

Woulda went with the whole family jewels.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

I mean didn't Obama gave a very lucrative gift of 500 million dollars on behave of Americans tax payers to the Green fund?

The administration sent its first $500 million payment to the GCF in March, so thats a billion dollars he's sent.

Yup. And Trump can't do anything about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Here's come Exxon and the Russians to secure their half a billion dollar deal and so much more!

No not Dollars !!

Rubles and BRICS denominations.

Yuan, X. And oh, Rupees... don't take that
fox to town. The animal activists are supposed
to be half the reason the circus shut down.
Just sayin'. yawn.

For another, I have a feeling that Rick Perry is
going to be a lot busier han Trump for the first 100 days
if he gets the slot. Our internally acquirable petros are
locked up a little tighter than almost everywhere else--
especially the Bakken.

That means squirting some really nasty grey water into
the ground (think of Ensign Pulver's coffee/dishwater
x1000) and maybe flipping a few million square -miles
plate into tiddely-dom in the deal.

Then we'll have the guy with better hair than Warren
Beatty explain to a House Environmental lynch mob
why half the land mass of the ContUS took a jacuzzi break.

I wonder if the pendulum swinging from disastrous foreign
policies is going to come back inside for a stab at Uncle
Sam's chest of drawers. I feel a bad Benny Hill vignette coming...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

Is two difference things, one that is been created by those that has invested billions of dollars on a way to profit from global warming policies if enacted and the other one, the one that no body wants to address, how to stop the natural change in clima is a lot of bills toward how to cash out on scaring people to death, but is not plans on how to help people transition on the side effects of a warmer clima.

That is where the scam comes from.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: amazing

every scientist on earth, except those in the pockets of coal and oil companies can't be wrong.

www.climatedepot.com... o-the-dark-ages/
I found one that doesn't agree the level of alarmism is warranted.

He was a lead author of Chapter 7, "Physical Climate Processes and Feedbacks," of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change's Third Assessment Report on climate change. He has criticized the scientific consensus about climate change[3] and what he has called "climate alarmism."

You'll surely counter that he is a paid shill of the oil and gas industry lol.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   

All the fake news about ObamaCare was removed from www.Whitehouse.gov too. Gosh this is a HAPPY DAY!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Actually the original pledge from the forced generosity of the Americans tax dollars was 100 billions a year until 2020.

Meanwhile here in my neck of the woods we got a natural disaster a few weeks ago that ravished my small town destroying several blocks of houses, at a cost of 16 millions in damages and people are still waiting on FEMA to help the city, I guess priorities, priorities, priorities.

The American nation is never the first when it comes to how our tax dollars are spend.

edit on 20-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

'To imply that a rise of temperature of a tenth of a degree is proof that the world is coming to an end -- has to take one back to the dark ages.'

Quite the one for hyperbolic strawman arguments. Isn't he?

You'll surely counter that he is a paid shill of the oil and gas industry lol.

www.theguardian.com...
edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Actually the original pledge from the forced generosity of the Americans tax dollars was 100 billions a year until 2020.

False.

In 2014, the U.S. pledged to contribute $3 billion to the Green Climate Fund.

grist.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I thought it was the attempted taxation and Globalism...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

My mistake, sorry about that, you are right it was 3 billions, the 500 billions was the goal of the UN to be generated yearly until 2020.

www.cfact.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

I liked a lot of what Bernie Sanders said, with the exception of so called climate change, and subsidized (gov't. paid) college. Then, he became a sellout to the Clinton charade. This is one of the changes I wanted to see. If we see summers someday that are 140 degrees F or higher, then I will believe in "climate change caused by global warming". They have only been monitoring the so called phenomenon in greater detail the last 100 years. The whole prospect of the gov't. selling climate change to us has seemed like a scam all along.

Inventors out there, start inventing more energy efficient devices that do not depend on hydrocarbons to burn, and within 20 years of that (assuming 35 to 50 percent reduction in greenhouse gases) we will see that "climate change" was a scam all along, and that the weather is something that man cannot effect a change of improvement with. Look at the billions of dollars that have been squandered away by the useless statistics they have created. Imagine if that was used for curing diseases, or fixing the US public school system! We have gained absolutely nothing from the waste on climate "change" study.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Remember the globalist and profiteers of global warming will not call their profit scam I mean plan taxation.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join