It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All References to ‘Climate Change’ Deleted From White House Website

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

All depends on where you live.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Don't see anything wrong with this:

In addition to being good for our economy, boosting domestic energy production is in America’s national security interest. President Trump is committed to achieving energy independence from the OPEC cartel and any nations hostile to our interests. At the same time, we will work with our Gulf allies to develop a positive energy relationship as part of our anti-terrorism strategy.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
The Department of Labor also removed their page on LGBT rights.

Might be interesting to get some wayback snapshots of the old pages.

The comparisons could be revealing.

the web page code should have been retained in a safe, lock-up place....
The LGBT propaganda and the Climate-Change propaganda pushed by that last administration is clear cut 'Evidence' of manipulating factoids to produce the Fake News content the progressives were sticking on the Trump followers and other America Firsters'

Now the DHS has to ferret out all the Muslim Brotherhood anti-democracy Jihadists in different departments... then reinstate the terms Radical-Islam & Terrorists into the Soldiers' Field Manuals and Counter-Terrorism instruction Classes for all career troops/Soldiers...
then... close down the radical Islam training camps hidden in the woods where no Sheriffs patrol, there's around 22 of these camps that instill race-hatred behaviors to willing participants (anti-Christian/Anti-Jewish teachings in the similar line of hate as the old KKK compounds which were themselves declared illegal & unwanted even as an underground group)

theres 8 years of unwinding to be done.... yay President Trump & VP Pence
(

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Here's come Exxon and the Russians to secure their half a billion dollar deal and so much more!

No not Dollars !!

Rubles and BRICS denominations.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The subject came up on Fox during the parade, I believe.

They said that the Obama administration turned off the site. Apparently, the Trump administration turned it on. Whether it is deliberately omitted, lower on the priority list, or for some other reason isn't known yet.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The oddest thing I noticed about climate change is the smartest people I know are all in. They are absolutely convinced that man created global warming. Not volcanoes that can cause nuclear winters,not the sun's cycles, not scientifically proven ebbs and flows of ice ages which we are in the tail end of. In addition no one ever provides in the global warming argument what percentage man contributes along with natural factors. You must provide and prove that number before you introduce anti-industry reforms that make present living in USA the highest ever. All I know I miss my incandescent light bulbs.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The oddest thing I noticed about climate change is the smartest people I know are all in. They are absolutely convinced that man created global warming. Not volcanoes that can cause nuclear winters,not the sun's cycles, not scientifically proven ebbs and flows of ice ages which we are in the tail end of. In addition no one ever provides in the global warming argument what percentage man contributes along with natural factors. You must provide and prove that number before you introduce anti-industry reforms that make present living in USA the highest ever. All I know I miss my incandescent light bulbs.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Ash614

They are after your wallet too.

Always have been.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Or as a Trump supporting poster said to me in another thread, "Trump makes reality now."

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Disappeared from the White House site too. Pence will probably replace them with links to conversion therapy torture camps.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You are right, and you know what? Justin trudeau will have to back track on our new carbon tax (just implemented) and the provinces especially ontario will have to reduce the hydro rates if we are ever going to compete in canada. Otherwise you will see more industry flowing in your direction, soon.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
Here's come Exxon and the Russians to secure their half a billion dollar deal and so much more!

Your point? As long as their doing business in the US which is Trumps policy.

Waaaaaa

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: whatnext21

You are right, and you know what? Justin trudeau will have to back track on our new carbon tax (just implemented) and the provinces especially ontario will have to reduce the hydro rates if we are ever going to compete in canada. Otherwise you will see more industry flowing in your direction, soon.

Pretty boy wants to make a legacy of saving the world, instead he's going to drive investment away from Canada and lead them into a recession of their own making.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Trump is not abandoning the Global warming issue, he is just cleaning house and taking away the fake data, we will have now more real facts than those that has been paraded by interest groups behind the global warming for profits side.

I mean didn't Obama gave a very lucrative gift of 500 million dollars on behave of Americans tax payers to the Green fund?

What we are going to get back for it?

No a darn thing.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

How about the White House Website promoting Melania Trump's Jewelry line?

www.sfgate.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

How about the White House Website promoting Melania Trump's Jewelry line?

www.sfgate.com...

Can't wait to see that !!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Why wait?
But discretion (on someone's part) seems to have prevailed. The reference to QVC is gone. (Yes, the wayback machine shows it was there quite recently.)

edit on 1/20/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I am not a fashion jewelry fan I prefer the real stuff, I didn't see any jewelry in Melania today, where can I see it her line.

The only think I seen was very discreet ear pieces.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:37 PM
link   

the headline is a bit exaggerated, but you can read Melania's "biography info" at this link, and the 3d paragraph from the bottom talks about how "in April of 2010, Melania Trump launched her own jewelry collection."

Not wasting any opportunities for free advertising, are they? :/

White House Webpage on Melania

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

MAYBE THAT could teach me MAYA ...conversion therapy...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join