It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its about time a President put America 1st instead of people who want to kill us 1st

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Obama's right hand men
Goldman Sachs

Clinton's right hand men
Goldman Sachs

Trumps right hand men
Goldman Sachs

Any questions?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: underwerks
Wow. Trump hasn't even been in office 8 hours and already people are saying he's put America first.

Looks like the programming is complete.

Trump put America first since the first minute Obama was gone.

Hope and Change 2.0

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

You left out..

Bush jr
Bush senior
Reagan
Carter

All of the above-Goldman Sachs

Goldman Sachs the true masters of the US

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:58 AM
link   
We don't want any of them

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Please give me one example of how America has been putting other nations first?

It was a lie. America has always put America first. American foreign policy serves only the interest of America.

How, exactly, have other nations been made rich at America's expense?

Are the children living in the ruins of Iraq and Afghanistan 'rich'? No.

This is just another absurd Trump lie.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
So despite lie after lie from Trump, people still actually believe Donald Trump saying 'put America first' will actually make it so. It's such a vague term that it can be left open to definition but I'm happy to wait and see whether people end up happy with him.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I know, it is sad indeed, is a new trend in America to demonize history so the new millennium feels better about the crappy nations they get to inherit today.

And then that gives them more time to protest while collecting unemployment.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Yes I remember, the decline of America industrial base didn't stated one or two decades ago it was a downhill battle since the late 70s, I liked Perrot, he would have made a good president.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Sadly history doesn't fail, The Goldman Sach influences in government were a legacy of President Franklin D. Roosevelt, he invited them into the White house and they now had a permanent room for the last 61 years

They are the founders of Wall street after all, so is hard to kick them out now of the White house, congress, the Federal Reserve and their inherited positions in public places.

Meet the truth government.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
The world has never seen such a hysterical bunch of adults acting like complete children

Very true, one only has to look at Trump, the man child chief snowflake with his drunken tweets about anyone who dares critisises him!

Trump doesnt drink so your comment is invalid

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Please give me one example of how America has been putting other nations first?

It was a lie. America has always put America first. American foreign policy serves only the interest of America.

How, exactly, have other nations been made rich at America's expense?

Are the children living in the ruins of Iraq and Afghanistan 'rich'? No.

This is just another absurd Trump lie.

Your Kidding right?

“Saving the world economy from a great depression, that was pretty good,” he said. “The first time I came to London, in April 2009, the world economy was in free fall, in part because of the reckless behavior of the folks on Wall Street, but in part because of reckless behavior of a lot of financial institutions around the globe. For us to be able to mobilize the world community, to take rapid action, to stabilize the financial markets and then in the United States to pass Wall Street reforms that make it much less likely that a crisis like that could happen again — I’m proud of that.”

www.washingtontimes.com...

Obama was President of the United States. He wasn't President of the World. It's not HIS job to take care of the World. Its his job to take of the United States.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join