It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its about time a President put America 1st instead of people who want to kill us 1st

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

It doesn't matter whether it is legal or not. It's a showing of good faith that allows the American people to see what kind shady dealings the candidates may be involved with. His weak excuse of being audited was total bs. Just like everything he flip flopped on. If he has nothing to hide he should release them. Especially Now that hillary is out of the way he has no excuse to keep them hidden.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

NOPE the two I was tracking who said that now deny it on this board...NO names ...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
You really don't know the law do you? Its not that hard to do a Google search.

You really do not know to read, do you? It is not that hard to do a google search

www.politico.com...

In 2014, Donald Trump sat down with an Irish TV channel and told them that if he ran for President, he would “absolutely” release his tax returns, according to progressive news outlet ThinkProgress. “I would love to do that,” he said. So while he may not have "promised" to release them, he stated very clearly that he would release his returns i

Trump clearly lied, but his little trumpets refuse to accept reality!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
The VETS DID'NT take over we ambushed with other citizenry HOWEVER if we run into a dicatorship..www.youtube.com...

NOT gonna happen..

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
If you only put America First, you'll soon find out that other nations that you NEED more than they need you will refuse to work with you.

If it were a good idea, other Presidents would have done this decades ago.

Hiring only American and Buying only American severly limits options available to you. Sometimes, a foreign system is the best in the world.

Will Trump cancel orders for Rolls Royce engines or Harrier Jump Jets Made in UK, and computers Made in China? He's going to have a hard time replacing those items with American made equivalencies.

Good luck buying a TV for the Oval Office that was "Made in America". Or a phone system, or a computer nework, or a cell phone, or any electronics at all.

If he needs something for a critical system that's not Made in America, will he just cancel the order?

"Only Buying American" is a ridiculous idea that will be nearly impossible to implement in reality.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
"Only buying American" is a great idea, if America made the things that the American Government needs.

Unfortunately, the massive trade deficit shows that America needs foreign products more than foreigners need American products.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Do you know that US used to be the major manufacturer in the world, that we propped most of the emerging economies to the point they are now.

Do you know that it was Americas politicians and their policies the ones that killed the manufacturing base of the US pandering to the profiteers and globalists, they sold the public that America were the innovators and creators so we didn't need to be the manufactures anymore.

Do you know that Bill Clinton was the one that created the mess America is today when he signed the first trade agreement in the 90s, since then America has gone into decline.

Do you know that made in America was quality, durability and innovation.

Research in history you find out what I am talking about.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   
There is no way the libtards can compare

The world has never seen such a hysterical bunch of adults acting like complete children

It's been incredible to watch, especially Hollywood, wow have you ever seen such delusional people

Something to look back and laugh HARD about no doubt, I think liberals caught on video/national TV will look back and feel very embarrassed

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: conscientiousobserver

It doesn't matter whether it is legal or not. It's a showing of good faith that allows the American people to see what kind shady dealings the candidates may be involved with. His weak excuse of being audited was total bs. Just like everything he flip flopped on. If he has nothing to hide he should release them. Especially Now that hillary is out of the way he has no excuse to keep them hidden.

Of course his excuse was Bull #hit. However Tax Returns are not National Security. He made his Money in the Private Sector. And I could care less where he made his Money because he ain't taking the Presidential Pay Check.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

That can change. America is more than capable of learning to produce anything it needs.

Honestly, the worst thing a country can do is be dependent upon another country for NEEDS rather than WANTS.

Learning to make things here again would be the best thing for us.
edit on 1/20/2017 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Rush Limbaugh swore on air that he would move out of the country if Obama won a second term.

Hmmm... seems both sides are full of sh!t when making such promises.

Think how much better it would be if could hold both sides to it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OF course NOT THESE types of people..ijr.com... =email&utm_campaign=conservative-daily&utm_medium=owned

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

History to a friggin Prog is like a bible to a DEMON...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

true but Reagon also had a part with nafta and everything that came from it we were warned by ross perot.

Too bad he didn't become potus back than

edit on 49131America/ChicagoFri, 20 Jan 2017 21:49:36 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Putting America first is more than just buying American. But I think there is some logic that has to be used there. Of course if its a choice between two identical parts, one American and one foreign, we should buy American. But if the only source is off-shore then we go off-shore. But unlike what we did in the past, we should invest in making our own parts, not just show a dependence on foreign technology. When the steel mills were running at max capacity we sold steel to the whole world. But when it came to Japan, we made a HUGE mistake. Instead of selling them steel, we sold them the technology. Now we buy steel from them and many of our mills stand silent. Japan sees the bigger picture and always stays focused on the prize. There is no reason we can't do the same. But in order to do so, we will have to abandon the idea that we are all so very special and deserving of the best the world has to offer in exchange for little to no effort on our part. In other words, we are going to have to shove the bizarre sense of entitlement some people have back where it came from - their ass.

A perfect example: in this country we say, "The squeaky wheel gets the grease." In Japan they say, "The nail that stands up gets pounded down." We reward people for complaining. They know the group is served better by a shared goal. There is still room for individualism, as there should be. But it should not be at the expense of the group, or company, or nation as it were. In this country we seem to be on a quest to abandon traditionalism. In Japan they focus on it and respect it. We have come a very long way in just a couple hundred years. But we can still learn and do better, for ourselves and our nation. I don't mean to sing the praises of Japan, though I think they have earned a few songs worth. I just picked them for a quick comparison of things we could do better to strengthen our position in the long run. We have to stop going for the immediate gains and start thinking farther down the road.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

Yeah lets see all the celebrities move like they said.. get the fud outta here!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
The world has never seen such a hysterical bunch of adults acting like complete children

Very true, one only has to look at Trump, the man child chief snowflake with his drunken tweets about anyone who dares critisises him!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

What I suspect is what the New World Order had in store was for each respective country to specialize in certain functions. For example - China will be goods producers/manufacturers, Japan will be technologists (like designing robotics, etc.), such and such country will produce IC's, processors, chips, etc. .. So what role was for the US ? The US will be the warriors and military for the world order. Pawns of the global transnational world order, led by European and other members from various nations.

The poorer the USA, the better they are to serve this function since poor people, for the most part, join the military.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

So because he doesn't need 500k a year you don't care if he is dirty or not? What about the likely chance that he is in debt to Russia? I'm pretty sure that would be a matter of national security.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   
As a foreigner I couldn't be bothered organising this myself but if all those Democrats that boycotted suddenly received large quantities of babies dummies in the mail it would probably be appropriate
edit on 20-1-2017 by khnum because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join