It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its about time a President put America 1st instead of people who want to kill us 1st

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I wonder if the 60+ Democrats will move to Canada now like they promised?! I guess "Stronger Together" was just another lie by the Democrats. O ya now i remember why they didn't attend it's not because Trump won o no. It's because they lost all 3 branches of Government. The only one they still have control of is the 4th Branch of Government: State Run Media. To bad just like the Popular Vote it dont mean anything.

www.salon.com...

O and those Rioters I thought they were moving too......Seriously this is the kind of #hit is why America elected Trump. A President who will respect the Police.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Rush Limbaugh swore on air that he would move out of the country if Obama won a second term.

Hmmm... seems both sides are full of sh!t when making such promises.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
I wonder if the 60+ Democrats will move to Canada now like they promised?!

Well, Trump, the liar in chief, never released his tax returns like he promised, so they are just following his example!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Well, Trump, the liar in chief, never released his tax returns like he promised, so they are just following his example!

Good thing hemorrhoid cream is OTC. You won't have Obamacare.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Trailways offering discount tickets to Canada.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I have been saying for the longest time we need to take care of home first. Finally we have a President who feels the same.

If my neighbors children are hungry, of course I care and I want to help. And when my family is fed, I will help. When my children have had all they need, not necessarily all they want, but what they need, my neighbor can have the rest. I will deliver it and feed his children myself if need be. But I will not feed his children if it means my own children have to go hungry. That solves nothing. In fact it changes the situation from one family with hungry children to two. That is not better, only different.

If we would not make our own children go hungry to feed someone else's on a home to home level, why on earth would we do it on a nation to nation level? There are children right here in the US who die of malnutrition, exposure, and easily cured illnesses. There are families living on the streets. There are veterans who proudly served this nation struggling to survive another day. We seem to turn a blind eye to them while we sends millions and millions of dollars to nations that 1) hate us, 2) often have more money than we do, 3) do NOT use the money to help the people it was intended for.

Take care of home first. If we don't, we will end up needing help just as much as the people we are trying to help now. The only difference is, no one will send us help when we ask. Every time there is a disaster of some kind around the world we send money, people, supplies, medicine, whatever. How many nations sent us money when Katrina hit? How many nations built temporary homes for the displaced victims?

We are on our own. It damn well better be US first. If it isn't we will end up dead last.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Wow. Trump hasn't even been in office 8 hours and already people are saying he's put America first.

Looks like the programming is complete.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Wow. Trump hasn't even been in office 8 hours and already people are saying he's put America first.

Trump put America first since the first minute Obama was gone.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

The only one they still have control of is the 4th Branch of Government: State Run Media. To bad just like the Popular Vote it dont mean anything.

And funny thing is... they are slowly losing that too as these lame ass media outlets will be shown the door by the Trump Administration and more and more alternative news sources will be welcomed in. Good riddance!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

How do you know that?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

You really don't know the law do you? Its not that hard to do a Google search.

Individual income tax returns — including those of public figures — are private information, protected by law from unauthorized disclosure. Indeed, the Internal Revenue Service is barred from releasing any taxpayer information whatsoever, except to authorized agencies and individuals. Like all other citizens, U.S. presidents enjoy this protection of their privacy. Since the early 1970s, however, most presidents have chosen to release their returns publicly. In the hope of making this information more widely available, the Tax History Project at Tax Analysts has compiled an archive of presidential tax returns.

www.taxhistory.org...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Is funny that now we will be able to see the kind of crap that the Democratic party is full off.

They never care two rats asses about the American citizens, the hard working class the one that work and pay their taxes, they cater to big interest, the illegal immigrants, foreign refugees and all that is with the same tax payer dollars that the hard working Americans pay every pay check even if they are going hungry after taxes

Now the real face of the democrat leadership is showing his ugly colors, they are butt kissers to anybody else but the American people that elected them.

I will think two times before I vote democrat again, I am sure that is a millions just like me.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

What news are you watching, CNN? no wonder.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

How do you know that?

This country was almost destroyed under Obama's government in the last 8 years. I guess you'll never recognize that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

How do you know that?

Didnt you watch his Speech? He said America 1st.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

How do you know that?

This country was almost destroyed under Obama's government in the last 8 years. I guess you'll never recognize that.

Thank the Electoral College that Gitmo Bay will re open. I don't want any of those terrorists in a prison near me.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

Rush Limbaugh swore on air that he would move out of the country if Obama won a second term.

Hmmm... seems both sides are full of sh!t when making such promises.

Rush Limbaugh despite popular belief isnt a Elected Official.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:06 PM
link   

How do you know that?

Oh, ok. He said it. Gotcha.

So we're trusting politicians now. Great.
edit on 20-1-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:42 PM
link   

How do you know that?

Oh, ok. He said it. Gotcha.

So we're trusting politicians now. Great.

President Trump is not a politician. Where have you been?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

I really wish the people you address in your O.P. had more integrity. They'd make good on their threats and MOVE to another country. They wouldn't be missed, not one bit.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join