It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Richard Dolan - Secret space and breakaway civilizations

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Is there a secret space program that is connected in some way to UFOs? In this booklet, historian Richard Dolan delves into this question, one of the most discussed in ufology today. Providing a wealth of data and context for the reader, he offers his own conclusion: yes, there is indeed such a program. But this program is not a simple extension of the normal operations of the U.S. government or military, much less of NASA. Instead, it seems to be the product of what Dolan has previously termed a “breakaway civilization,” a radically advanced and increasingly separate structure that has access to classified science and data denied to the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SirBlackKnight

Sounds like you have been reading some of the David Wilcock postings from his Divine Cosmos website. I included a link in case you aren't familiar. It has been mentioned that the ATS members are not huge fans of Mr. Wilcock.

divinecosmos.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
No dolans narrative is different from cory goode(whos a complete fraud)

Truth is we do have a secret space program. And we do have advanced vehicles that are often confised and misidentified as UFOs

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: WilliamtheResolute

I often say on ATS that we have long had UFO technology as evidenced in the triangles. If the triangles themselves are not deep space capable having been present in our skies at least since the mid-1980s, then their successors certainly would be. That obvious projection neatly explains why we have no successor to the death-trap shuttle, no new rockets that have been sending people to the Moon for several decades and only sending conflicted and limited probes to other bodies. A solid lid on the what we actually can be learning. So the proof is right in our faces of a secret space program utilizing fantastic equipment.

If we allow the existence of such hardware and the tremendous field of discovered science behind them and their voyages, then undoubtedly, there has been a whole school of advanced thinking that extends from that engineering through to the discoveries of cosmos that those machines have allowed.

For example, if the ETs of the UFOs are themselves part of a "so-called breakaway civilization" then they may be teaching us other lessons beyond how to build nifty spacecraft. You could wonder if they are encouraging us to "get the Hell outta Dodge" as quick as possible because we have lit the fuse on our birthplace and the inevitable is upon us.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Karl Wolfe story seems like a disinformation plant

a casual
" We discovered a base on the backside of the moon "
shows photos
breaks security
at a big event

i believe he is telling the truth
and someone was counting on it

do you plant stories for next generation ?
think that far ahead

why would someone want everyone to eventually think aliens exist

instead of what ?
edit on 20-1-2017 by kibric because: boo

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

What do I believe? ...... I think that Zechariah Sitchin's books "The Lost Book of Enki" and "Twelfth Planet" sound reasonable when you consider that the foundation of the books is based on ancient cuneiform tablets and run roughly parallel to our Bible and other religions creation myths. I believe it's probable that the U.S. deep government has hidden advanced technology from the American people and run a very advanced secret space program with plans to use it against the American people and the world.

From all indications Antarctica holds the key to everything that is unexplained in the 20th century and the fact that the U.S. got it's butt kicked by mysterious flying discs in 1946 when Adm. Robert Byrd led Project Highjump to Antarctica is very telling. So, what if I think that the human race was a DNA splicing experiment by extraterrestrials........call me crazy but prove I'm wrong.

edit on 20-1-2017 by WilliamtheResolute because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilliamtheResolute

What do I believe? ...... I think that Zechariah Sitchin's books "The Lost Book of Enki" and "Twelfth Planet" sound reasonable when you consider that the foundation of the books is based on ancient cuneiform tablets...

Tablets that Sitchin, an economist, completely misinterpreted and misrepresented. Nearly everything Sitchin ever wrote has been proven false.

call me crazy but prove I'm wrong.

That's not how it works. The burden of proof is on you.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Just like Vegas, the clandestine space program was not built on winners. We are the losers, we foot the bill and they get to have all of the fun and joys of new science and discovery. They have also determined that this kind of technology, let's you rule the world as long as others do not know about it. I thinks that scenario may change in the near future.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Dont know it would be so, but whenever anything like the secret space program, related whistleblowers or Project Camelot get posted on this website, the cries of derision go up within seconds to ensure they get 2nd or 3rd post in the thread.

often wonder if some people on this website are paid to sit and computers with their fingers at the ready and monitor all new posts and make an immediate reply.

Not saying your one but I cant help noticing this sort of thing.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Just wanted to state this really isn't the case with Richard D. Richard's ideas are based in fact, and he openly admits when he doesn't know the material as fact but states it is where research leads him.

I gained a lot of respect for Dolan when I heard him call out Cory as a fame seeking sci-fi spewing fake, who's harming the field. The closest Cory has ever came to special access projects/groups is possibly a paid dis-info agent.

Dolan's work is legit. At least to the best of his knowledge. And when he doesn't have facts he'll flat out tell you it's his opinion/best guess.

~Winter

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Very interesting responses to a simple post which I would address simply by stating that I have no dog in the fight. I have no knowledge of secret space programs, aliens or hidden technology outside of what I chose to read for entertainment or information. My opinion is just as relevant as anyone's when it comes to speculation....proof of conjecture is subjective.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Hey Will,

Just wanted to say hope my post didn't come across as upset. Just one topic I do believe in (though no clue as to what extent). I hate to see several charlatans in this area making a quick dime on the gulible... and casting the topic even further to the fringe.

It's a deep rabbit hole and one that contains some measure of truth. Wish more hardcore researchers would invest their time in the subject.

Wishing you the best,
~Winter

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

What do I believe? ...... I think that Zechariah Sitchin's books "The Lost Book of Enki" and "Twelfth Planet" sound reasonable when you consider that the foundation of the books is based on ancient cuneiform tablets...

Tablets that Sitchin, an economist, completely misinterpreted and misrepresented. Nearly everything Sitchin ever wrote has been proven false.

Actually, AdmireTheDistance, the poster submitted two lengthy works on ancient history, so from my perspective volumes of supporting evidence for the opinion have been offered. I noticed your offhand dismissal of Sitchin's work...have you read much, or any, of Sitchin's work? Do you only dismiss the translations that Sitchin has offered, or do you actually think you can dismiss the extensive body of historical evidence he presented of the enigmas in our history? While I can view the former with some skepticism by taking it for what it is, I cannot ignore the latter.

You may tear down one or two of his thousands of citations, but I am skeptical that you can effectively debunk many or most of those historical observations and archaeological curiosities. Go ahead and throw that sitchiniswrong site up in here if you like. I've read the guy's books, so it would take more to invalidate his work than that in my eyes.
edit on 21-1-2017 by TheBadCabbie because: edit

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   
More to the topic, I agree with the other posters that Richard Dolan is an excellent ufologist in my opinion. He does it right. His material has always been interesting and well presented in my experience. I like his professional approach to the topic. I haven't read his books yet, but I'd like to.

I think I saw this lecture awhile back viewing the links from the humongous discussion thread that certain enigmatic members sparked a couple years back with their storytelling. Page 100 or something like that of the thread.
Black Triangle UFOs and an Alleged Breakaway Civilization- Discuss-ATS Thread
Interesting lecture. I actually watched all the lectures from that conference and I thought it was pretty good stuff. Well presented. I do recommend them.

Secret space program...it's happening. To what extent, I wouldn't know. I think it's a lot more than most people might think, way beyond the X-37. My personal speculative belief is that we have extensive off world resources. Multiple off world bases of operation. More than a hundred space capable craft at the least. A breakaway civilization that has developed from it.

What disturbs me about this reality is the secrets that must be kept to sustain such an operation. All in the name of national security of course, but at what cost to mankind? How many lives lost for the want of a better mousetrap that lies shrouded in so many layers of secrecy that it would take an act of Yahweh for it to see the light of day? When you consider how much of our economy is trading in energy, an energy solution kept secret can seem sinister in that context. Not to mention all manner of discovery that is kept from the populace for any number of potentially nefarious reasons, all in the name of national security. Sometimes such secrecy is warranted, surely. Often it is not in my opinion, yet is applied all the same.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Secret space program is a "Yes" in my opinion. I've seen a triangle craft that makes no noise. 60 miles (est.) in less then five seconds. They are real. Others have seen them.

Breakaway society... not so sure of. At least not yet. But if the secrecy continues then that may become a reality.

There are lots threads of threads here on ATS to explore this topic. Search "astr0" for starts and welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Sounds like you have been reading some of the David Wilcock postings from his Divine Cosmos website. I included a link in case you aren't familiar. It has been mentioned that the ATS members are not huge fans of Mr. Wilcock.

divinecosmos.com...

I thought I'd reply to you and give my opinion on Wilcock. I don't dislike him as much as some others. He's fun for what he is, in my opinion.

I heard him plainly state years ago during a coast interview that everything he prints or talks about should be taken with a huge grain of salt. That his approach to the field of ufology was to have an open door to would be bean spillers, and let his intuition guide him as to what he should publish. He often couldn't ultimately vouch for his sources, he could only help them tell their story.

Having heard his disclaimer I have always taken his publishing with a huge grain of salt per his suggestion and tried to enjoy it for what it is. Entertaining at the least, sometimes wild stuff, and perhaps hitting very close to the mark at times. A bit of a contrast to Dolan's very logical approach, but I personally find Wilcock to be entertaining.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

What I don't get and nobody ever has mentioned that I am aware of is that the moon landing was filmed in black and white when in 1963 Zapruder had a hand held color video camera, the moon landing was much later.

Their images are black and white too, the Hubble needs to be colored by detecting the type of gas present.

Black and white???
edit on 25-1-2017 by irenialilivenka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Actually, AdmireTheDistance, the poster submitted two lengthy works on ancient history, so from my perspective volumes of supporting evidence for the opinion have been offered. I noticed your offhand dismissal of Sitchin's work...have you read much, or any, of Sitchin's work? Do you only dismiss the translations that Sitchin has offered, or do you actually think you can dismiss the extensive body of historical evidence he presented of the enigmas in our history? While I can view the former with some skepticism by taking it for what it is, I cannot ignore the latter.

You may tear down one or two of his thousands of citations, but I am skeptical that you can effectively debunk many or most of those historical observations and archaeological curiosities. Go ahead and throw that sitchiniswrong site up in here if you like. I've read the guy's books, so it would take more to invalidate his work than that in my eyes.

I read every single one of Sitchen's books in 3 days at Barnes & Noble in 2009.

What a good read.

It is all also hogwash. Being sad that I ran out of books to read, I started researching the same.

Sitchin's books are wonderful for the imagination - a modern Indiana Jones tale. But that's unfortunately all his work is.

Sitchin also didn't know the first thing about Sumerian-Akkadian or Heiroglyphics and he manipulated his Hebrew/Aramaic/Greek translations considerably.

But the thing I remember most from his books is when he mentioned that he and his friend were getting dehydrated in the desert, so they went and got a Coca-Cola.

I've justified drinking that stuff every day since.

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TarzanBeta

Just to be clear as to what your point of contention is, do you only dismiss the translations that Sitchin has offered, or do you actually think you can dismiss the extensive body of historical evidence he presented of the enigmas in our history?

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Very interesting responses to a simple post which I would address simply by stating that I have no dog in the fight. I have no knowledge of secret space programs, aliens or hidden technology outside of what I chose to read for entertainment or information. My opinion is just as relevant as anyone's when it comes to speculation....proof of conjecture is subjective.

It's so refreshing to read someone state that their words are purely their own opinion, and not some black op's intel passed to them in a dark alley by their deepthroat contact in a trenchcoat (which apparently 90% of the people of this site seem to have).

I have similar thoughts myself about the black triangles being home built. I also think the tech was invented by us. Humans are ingenious, we lose sight of that in the rush to scream "aliens" as the answer for everything.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join