It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump quotes Bane the villian in Batman The Dark Knight Rises...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   
This is ridiculous that the msm would even publish a story like this. Seriously, it should go no further than a message board post or some no name blog.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Power to the people?

Nobody has ever said anything remotely like that before, except this fictional villain...and millions of other people.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: abeverage

He has his finger on a nuclear weapon too!

And Hillary is obviously Batman, that's why she looks frail like Bruce Wayne does.

She'll save us!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I think you may be on to something.

I've never seen Hillary and the Batman in the same room together.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: abeverage

In what way is that "quoting" Bane? Seriously?

Wow, this really is grasping at straws.

Quite frankly, if I had the time and inclination, I would bet I could find something coming out of Bernie's mouth that would be a lot closer.

I don't see the correlation. I think the writer of OP's article is losing their sanity.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Bane is pretty much a Communist, sort of.

It's just normal rhetoric from people who depose corrupt orders.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

OMG!!

She who shall not be named is the Dark Knight?

That's a swerve I did not see coming...at all.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Clutching at straws MASSIVELY

Second line

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Reaching dude... it would be pretty cool with a villain for president though eh wouldn't it?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
It is very much similar and the sentiment is EXACTLY the same! If you cannot see that you are blind...

Taking America back from the rich and powerful and give it back to the more RICH AND POWERFUL...

Here is the presidents speech and BANE's and the theme is the same!

TRUMP

"Today's ceremony, however has very special meaning. Because today, we are not merely transferring power from one administration to another or from one party to another. But we are transferring power from Washington D.C. and giving it back to you... the people. For too long a small group in our nation's capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have born the cost. Washington flourished but the people did not share in its wealth. Politicians prospered but the jobs left and the factories closed. The establishment protected itself but not the citizens of our country. Their victories have not been your victories. Their triumphs have not been your triumphs and while they celebrated in our nation's capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land. That all changes starting right here and right now because this moment is your moment. It belongs to you."

BANE

"We take Gotham from the corrupt! The rich! The oppressors of generations who have kept you down with myths of opportunity, and we give it back to you... the people. Gotham is yours. None shall interfere. Do as you please. Start by storming Blackgate, and freeing the oppressed! Step forward those who would serve. For and army will be raised. The powerful will be ripped from their decadent nests, and cast out into the cold world that we know and endure. Courts will be convened. Spoils will be enjoyed. Blood will be shed. The police will survive, as they learn to serve true justice. This great city... it will endure. Gotham will survive!"
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoSat, 21 Jan 2017 10:21:19 -0600am10America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join