It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: veracity

And what would that be?

Non-Interventionism? Protecting the American Worker?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   
You must be great at cropping Hillary rally photos of 30 people to make it look like 3000.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: hellobruce

Today they barely let Trump walk any of it.

What does that say?

Trump was not fit enough/too lazy to walk to far!

If you watched it it was clearly the security detail that decided when to put him back in.

Nice try though.

Im sure Trump could run marathons and is in great shape.

I'm sure he could walk further than he did and that it was Secret Service's decision to put him back in the car.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

What were they protesting? un-burned cars and intact store front windows?

Everything Trump and his candidate picks stand for.

So un-burned cars, intact store front windows and personal responsibility and accountability - check.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Here's one ...

Yep my first thought was when were both pictures taken ? When I watched the inauguration the place was packed as far as the cameras would let the eye see.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

So What . Two Faced Weirdo . Compulsion , Deception , Agitation , Don't Stop Me Now . I Know It Never Entered My Mind , Perhaps Old Folks , How Am I To Know ? Madness , Out Of The Blue I Could Write A Book . Now's The Time , Somethin' Else . Well, You Needn't .

edit on 20-1-2017 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky

Here's one ...

Yep my first thought was when were both pictures taken ? When I watched the inauguration the place was packed as far as the cameras would let the eye see.

Half-truths, misleading "facts" and and taking things out-of-context. It's really the only strategy they have.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

So un-burned cars, intact store front windows and personal responsibility and accountability - check.

Im really sorry that this flies right over your head and you cannot expand your mind/brain to take in the forest before the trees.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Here's one ...

Half-truths, misleading "facts" and and taking things out-of-context. It's really the only strategy they have.

you're speaking of the trumpluvrs..yeah?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Here's one ...

Actually I was speaking about the OP showing pics taken at different times, and the obfuscation around the point I made about a black man getting elected in this "racist" country and being able to walk almost the entire parade route but Trump was barely able to walk any of it because of security concerns. While I'm at it, "election hacking" is misleading too. The DNC got hacked. The election didn't. Want me to keep going?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
a reply to: Pyle

Well how come the Right wingers who protested Obama's inauguration flew the American flag?

I mean they weren't flying flags of Islamist organisations or the flag of Mexico like the Anti-Trump rioters of today.

Clearly the allegiances of these people lie somewhere other than with their own country.

Maybe the right wingers, when not unironically waving the confederate flag, still had confidence in the country at the time?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Here's one ...

Actually I was speaking about the OP showing pics taken at different times, and the obfuscation around the point I made about a black man getting elected in this "racist" country and being able to walk almost the entire parade route but Trump was barely able to walk any of it because of security concerns. While I'm at it, "election hacking" is misleading too. The DNC got hacked. The election didn't. Want me to keep going?

no thanks, I don't want to read any extra blabber-jabber fake news if it doesn't have to be posted.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Over their heads and below their knees.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Im really sorry that this flies right over your head and you cannot expand your mind/brain to take in the forest before the trees.

Actually I can... I am not a Democrat.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Here's one ...

no thanks, I don't want to read any extra blabber-jabber fake news if it doesn't have to be posted.

Ok crybaby, take your ball and go home like the Democrats reps who didn't show up today because they can't face reality.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Here's one ...

Ok crybaby, take your ball and go home like the Democrats reps who didn't show up today because they can't face reality.

actually, I wouldn't have missed the inauguration for the world. That is one issue I have with the 60 or so dems that didn't go, I think it was in poor taste.

Buy, yeah, what you said was dumb tho

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

That is all you have? taking into consideration that it was a call by the anti Trump groups for violence, death, chaos, anarchy and disobedience.

Still it was some brave souls that decided that it was worth to weight the pros and cons and attend the new president inauguration.

Trump is president get it, get over it

If showing a picture of the Historical first black president inauguration is all you have, I pity you.

After all the Black president forgot about his own people in the eight years he held power.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: Indigo5

That is all you have? taking into consideration that it was a call by the anti Trump groups for violence, death, chaos, anarchy and disobedience.

Still it was some brave souls that decided that it was worth to weight the pros and cons and attend the new president inauguration.

Trump is president get it, get over it

If showing a picture of the Historical first black president inauguration is all you have, I pity you.

After all the Black president forgot about his own people in the eight years he held power.

Please tell me who the "Black president" forgot about in the 8 years he held power? You mean to tell me he didn't show any love to the bigots? The racists? He let gays marry and it hurt your lil christian feelings?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

He forgot his own people the American people, to pander to foreign refugees and illegal immigrants.

Is that enough for you.

BTW my none religious preferences are very well known here in ATS So baiting me with religion serve no purpose.

edit on 20-1-2017 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

If thats the case why did so many obama supporters vote trump instead of Clinton? If she was going to continue his policies and show "love to minorities" she should of had their support and she didnt.

Was it because he was so likable and Hillary wasnt or was it because the hope and change he promised never arrived at minorities doorsteps?

According to interviews done by Van Jones its because he never followed through to help the people he said he would.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join