It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

I bet the shop owners were glad the march took place the next day to make up for the poor turnout!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jaellma
a reply to: Indigo5

The numbers are correct. I own an operate a service business with prime coverage in DC and I can categorically state there were more people in DC during Obama's inauguration than Trump's. The subways, streets, restaurants were pretty much empty this past Friday. Most of the restaurant and service facilities all bemoaned the low numbers from Friday.

None of what I just posted are made up stuff. The numbers were low from Friday.

Thanks for that.
Yes...thousands of locals in DC posted on Twitter all kinds of Photographs supporting the idea the numbers were low.
Unfortunately we are faced with a President and supporters who have no qualms about conducting aggressive disinformation campaigns when it suits them. I should be a long 4 years...if it lasts that long.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

I bet the shop owners were glad the march took place the next day to make up for the poor turnout!

I am sure they did healthy business with the Women's march.

As long as they weren't victims of RT Media..

RT Reporter Alexander Rubinstein Charged With Felony Rioting After DC Protests
Read more: dailycaller.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Yes they were. It was like night and day.

I didn't make it to the march but some claimed the numbers were higher at the march than the Obama's Inauguration numbers, which I find hard to believe.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: UKTruth

Is there a crisis line you can call? I would suggest you keep up with medications.

I don't know what that has to do with anything.

You are obviously having some difficulty and obsessing over a very plain passage of text trying to assign some bizarre deeper meaning that a healthy mind would not attribute to it.

How to help...

I said this..

And that is the non-partisan threat to our democracy.
President Trump depends on exactly that.
If the people reward his Orwellian demand that there are "Alternative Facts" for those willing to dismiss their own critical thinking, then we as a nation can expect it to only get worse going forward from both parties.

Where upon you read it is a literal quote...which makes no sense, since I was obviously the speaker there.

In Contrast...In the other thread you posted this about a video

originally posted by: UKTruth

Quote : "We have to teach white people how to shut their mouths". I kid you not.

Which you admitted you completely invented...aka.. LIED or created an Alternative Fact or whatever you would like to call it.

Notice how your excerpt began with "Qoute:"...then went on to include a statement in quotation marks? And then in case the reader doubted it was real, you ended the quote with "I kid you not"?

All the while you simply made up that quote...

THAT is lying..

The post of mine you are obsessing about is not quoting Trump. And the singular phrase "Alternative Facts" is properly quoted as a semantical invention of the Trump campaign to serve as a place-holder for LIES.

Hope that helps...or that your episode resolves itself soon.

There is no need to explain.
It's pretty clear you made up some extreme smear to make a point. Sensationalism is a common tool to spread propaganda.
Perhaps one day we can dispense with that kind of debating tactic on ATS and get back to an honest discussion.

This thread is an example. We're arguing over a point no one is debating.
Trump's crowd on Friday 20th was not as big as Obama's in 2009. His worldwide audience, as Spicer was referring to (or at least he says he was) was larger.

Great.

Meanwhile, important things are happening, yet 41 pages later here we are and also, there is another thread of 26 pages analysing Melania's facial expressions.

Perhaps the left is finally out of bullets?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Trump sycophants got the biggest win on Jan 20, but they can't accept the smallest L because their cult leader's ego can't accept it. Pathetic.
edit on 26-1-2017 by FelisOrion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: FelisOrion
Trump sycophants got the biggest win on Jan 20, but they can't accept the smallest L because their cult leader's ego can't accept it. Pathetic.

you guys still dont get it. The issue is not who had the bigger crowd. The issue is the media trying to delegitimize Trump by claiming his crowd was small, insinuating he doesnt have the support of the people. The issue is truth in media and the way they distort or flat out lie / report false information for no other reason than it damages Trump.

Do you guys get it now. It was never about crowd size and has everything to do with the media being truthful. It was like that during the election and the way the media went after Trump.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Aww there you are again. So I just went through your last 10 posting history and almost every post had the words sycophants.. Talk about cultish behavior.. Oh and did I mention every post had the same exact rhetoric across multiple threads? At least put some more effort man..

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

you guys still dont get it. The issue is not who had the bigger crowd. The issue is the media trying to delegitimize Trump by claiming his crowd was small, insinuating he doesnt have the support of the people. The issue is truth in media and the way they distort or flat out lie / report false information for no other reason than it damages Trump.

Do you guys get it now. It was never about crowd size and has everything to do with the media being truthful. It was like that during the election and the way the media went after Trump.

They will never get it... which means they don't understand why they lost.. Happy days.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

they did not. they pointed out the trump crowd was smaller than Obama's - the HORROR!!

do you honestly think if it had REALLy been larger trump wouldn't have been boasting about?? really? he's now saying he's the most presidential president ever aside from Truman. what??

anyway, trump made this a big deal, 100%. he's a puss.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Effort? You are not worth the calories anymore to be honest. I'd rather post my cynical-dry rhetoric, sit back and wait for your cult leader to make that one mistake that will force you to see reality for what it is. It is going to happen; it happens to all cult leaders. The patterns are there; now we just wait.

Though, I do wish we could get a Niburu thread or something. Maybe a impending doom-comet thread. That would spice things up a bit.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

a reply to: Xcathdra

they did not. they pointed out the trump crowd was smaller than Obama's - the HORROR!!

do you honestly think if it had REALLy been larger trump wouldn't have been boasting about?? really? he's now saying he's the most presidential president ever aside from Truman. what??

anyway, trump made this a big deal, 100%. he's a puss.

That's right, and then when Trump responded, they went on about how unimportant it was and asked why he was so focused on it. In other words the media were trolling. I am not sure why people put up with a media who see their job as trolling instead of reporting important news.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   

bull shiot! have heard his speeches he's so god damn full of himself it's disgusting.

you trump chumps are something else!

he used to go on and on about how big his rallies were, so of course the media is going to mention his smaller crowd size. he brought it all on himself. he's a fool.

edit on 26-1-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2017 by knoxie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Hilariously pathetic!

Insecure Donald Trump ordered crowd photos to be hung in the WH, but they have a hilarious error

He is so angry about what he feels is mistreatment from the media (for accurately reporting the crowd size) that he ordered this photo to be hung in the White House press hall. Not in one location, but in two locations within the press hall:

HAHAHAHAHAHA Trump purchased and posted two photos from the Woman's Day March!

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

I can't, anymore. Bwhaha. Well done, Mr. President. Well done.

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

That is the worlds best ever troll, lol
It's the crowd from the 20th, but it looks like the photographer has put the date of the 21st on it LOLOL

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Is that an alternative fact?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

Is that an alternative fact?

What do you mean?

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You are correct. I enlarged the picture, and it is indeed of the inauguration. The photographer must have made a mistake.

I was confusing this story with the Japanese picture that Trumpites were circulating of a crowd outside, waiting to enter the mall, claiming the media and the Parks Dept were deliberately colluding to make crowd look smaller. That was actually a photo from the woman's march.

I stand corrected. I bet that photographer is FIRED! HAHA

(Glad I didn't do a thread on it! haha)

edit on 26-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Where did I say it didn't it?

Personally, I think it's rather silly. Of course Obama's crowds were bigger. And? This is apropos of what? There were several very good reasons for them to be larger, and it would have been worrisome had they not been gargantuan...

As I said...this is rather a silly topic to be getting wound up about.

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join