It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photos: the crowd at Donald Trump’s inauguration vs. Barack Obama’s

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: Indigo5

Why does the time lapse jump around instead of being consistent? Not trustworthy.

efff..>Really?...cuz it is TIME LAPSE

Jumps around - even daylight is not consistent.
Pics with the President speaking so we get clear comparisons - pics from reputable sources... like GETTY

OMG you are still on this? Please put your computer away for awhile, settle down...get over it

Size is REALLY important to these Trumpites! Funny and sad. Really sad.

Well you guys brought it up, and are now upset that your fake information is being refuted. Shame.

Nope. We didn't bring it up. Sean Spicer made a big deal out of size, then lied his a$$ off about it!

Actually he made a big deal about the fake News Time story about removing MLK's bust which got spread around. Of course nobody talking about that anymore.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: veracity

originally posted by: Indigo5

a reply to: Indigo5

Why does the time lapse jump around instead of being consistent? Not trustworthy.

efff..>Really?...cuz it is TIME LAPSE

Jumps around - even daylight is not consistent.
Pics with the President speaking so we get clear comparisons - pics from reputable sources... like GETTY

OMG you are still on this? Please put your computer away for awhile, settle down...get over it

Size is REALLY important to these Trumpites! Funny and sad. Really sad.

Well you guys brought it up, and are now upset that your fake information is being refuted. Shame.

Nope. We didn't bring it up. Sean Spicer made a big deal out of size, then lied his a$$ off about it!

Fake.
The media brought up the narrative which is why it was refuted.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Right, because the reporter retracted his tweet minutes later, sent a heartfelt apology to Spicer, which Spicer acknowledged and accepted, then went out and blasted him. So did Trump in front of the CIA.

Zeke Miller

@ZekeJMiller
Correction: The MLK bust is still in the Oval Office. It was obscured by an agent and door.
5:14 PM - 20 Jan 2017

Zeke Miller

@ZekeJMiller
.@PressSec This is on me, not my colleagues. I've been doing everything I can to fix my error. My apologies.
5:56 PM - 20 Jan 2017

Sean Spicer

@PressSec
Apology accepted
https://
twitter.com/zekejmiller/st
atus/822620050653937664 

5:46 PM - 20 Jan 2017

twitchy.com...

edit on 23-1-2017 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yes, he admitted it was fake news.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Such important matters, the size of a crowd and the lamestream media making a "fake news report about it."

30 pages of triggering about a #ing crowd size.... God help us all.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

No he didn't. He may have been mistaken, or he may have been correct, and the MLK bust was temporarily moved, and then returned to it's proper place. Much ado about nothing, but not "fake news". "Fake" anything requires some premeditated deliberation of a misrepresentation. A mistaken or corrected observation is not "fake news".

When will Sean Spicer admit that promoted "fake news" in his press conference? You guys really need to get a grip on reality!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   

No he didn't. He may have been mistaken, or he may have been correct, and the MLK bust was temporarily moved, and then returned to it's proper place. Much ado about nothing, but not "fake news". "Fake" anything requires some premeditated deliberation of a misrepresentation. A mistaken or corrected observation is not "fake news".

You guys really need to get a grip on reality!

He posted a lie. That is fake news.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Nope. A lie is a deliberate attempt to mislead people to believe a falsehood. That's not what happened.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Nope. A lie is a deliberate attempt to mislead people to believe a falsehood. That's not what happened.

That is exactly what happened, in an attempt to divide by race.
Fake News.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   

In an attempt to divide race? Now who's delivering "fake news"? Hint; YOU ARE!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

In an attempt to divide race? Now who's delivering "fake news"? Hint; YOU ARE!

Nope. Why else do think he posted a story about the MLK bust being removed.. as a comment on decoration?
Race baiting.
But he lied and was caught pushing fake news.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You're race baiting.

A mistake is NOT a lie!

The guy admitted his mistake, post haste, apologized profusely to both the White House and his colleagues within 45 minutes. For all we know, he was correct, and the bust was moved, for some reason, and then returned, We don't have proof, one way or the other. He says there was a door and SS agent blocking his view, I'll take that and his apology over your fake news attacks, any day!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 01:15 PM
link   

You're race baiting.

A mistake is NOT a lie!

The guy admitted his mistake, post haste, apologized profusely to both the White House and his colleagues within 45 minutes. For all we know, he was correct, and the bust was moved, for some reason, and then returned, We don't have proof, one way or the other. He says there was a door and SS agent blocking his view, I'll take that and his apology over your fake news attacks, any day!

He lied with the intend of causing racial division. Very clear.
It was a classic example of fake news.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You are inciting racism, promoting fake news and libeling a reporter to boot! All because you can't handle the fact that Trump had weak inauguration attendance compared to Obama!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
Such important matters, the size of a crowd and the lamestream media making a "fake news report about it."

30 pages of triggering about a #ing crowd size.... God help us all.

Well, Trump was the one who made an issue out of it - by lying about it. So if you want to point a finger, point it at Trump.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

You are inciting racism, promoting fake news and libeling a reporter to boot! All because you can't handle the fact that Trump had weak inauguration attendance compared to Obama!

Lol, more fake news.
Why do you think the 'reporter' (who is obviously a moron and a liar) felt the need to report that the MLK bust had been removed?

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: darkbake
Obama was a lot more popular than Trump

This is true. He was a much more competent liar. A lot slicker. Had more help from unscrupulous insiders and media scumbags who were ready, willing and able to do absolutely anything to cover his ass on any issue.

Popularity doesn't mean a lot when it means a bunch of idiots and mindless ideologues are uncritically fawning over you.

plus he was the first black president, which means a lot of people would show up just for that.

Unfortunately, Obama himself did more to set race relations back decades than anyone since the 60s has. He certainly WAS expected to do great things. I have no idea if he actually tried or not. What I do know is his fan club was determined to bring race into absolutely everything and try to call his opponents racists simply because it was an easy thing to do. IOW, they played the race card almost every time there was any argument over anything that had anything to do with Obama.

Trump is not popular with the media and political elites. A lot of Democrats boycotted the inauguration.

Well, of course. They knew a conservative takeover of the government was going to really suck after 8 years of liberals antagonizing conservatives and making fun of them and marginalizing their opinions and their views and beliefs and shouting them down. You can do that when you have the WH, the media and (for a while) the majority. Now things have turned completely around and all they have left is the liberally biased media and a bunch of pissed off low-level political activists who really thought they could go on forever not caring what anyone else thought about anything.

I clearly remember the first time I came out against the individual mandate in Obamacare. I considered myself to be a liberal at the time. I supported Obama in 08. I was immediately attacked by so many people I couldn't believe it. The first thing that came along was that I must be a racist because I was against Obamacare. Really? Oh yes. No one could possibly have a legitimate gripe with a law that attempts to force you into a lifelong contract with a bloodsucking insurance company and fines you if you don't comply. That guy HAS to be a racist if he doesn't want the yummy goodness of that AWESOME deal!

I was called everything you can think of. An idiot. A hick. A racist. A bigot. I was told that every single one of my objections to this law were invalid unless I had a better idea for a law to give everyone universal healthcare. Really? So the onus was on the opponents of the individual mandate to come up with a way to make the law work the way Obama said it would when he lied and said there wasn't going to be a mandate? Unfortunately, if you call a black man a liar, the only thing that matters to the people who don't want to face the facts is what color he is. It doesn't matter if he actually did lie repeatedly on global television. Hey! He's black! I'm a racist if I noticed that he lied!

Where was the media then? What were they doing to hold Obama accountable? Absolutely nothing. They were too busy distracting people, changing the subject and basically doing everything they could to silence anyone who had anything critical to say about Obama or Obamacare. That's where they were. The closest thing I had to an advocate in the media was Fox News. A fact that I was not happy about. But what can you do when they're the only people who are speaking for you. The liberal media completely failed people like me for 8 years and it sucked. Bad.

Obama was popular because people are just plain stupid. And now they're mad because stupid is normal and Trump rode the same wave of ignorance as Obama did. They're mad because they think lies are only wrong and destructive and obscene when a Republican does it. They want to discriminate and call everyone else a bigot. They believe they're right about everything and the ends justify the means.

I don't know what I think about Trump, honestly. But I know that liberals do not even try to hold their heroes accountable and a mob of uncritical applause that goes on for 8 years just scares me.

edit on 23-1-2017 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2017 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Why don't you research before posting lies?

Zeke Miller's 1st tweet:

Zeke Miller
Verified account
‏@ZekeJMiller
The Winston Churchill bust is back in the Oval Office

Ezra Mechaber ‏@ezramechaber Jan 20
@ZekeJMiller
Is MLK out?

Zeke Miller ‏@ZekeJMiller Jan 20
@ezramechaber
It is still there.

Ian Millhiser ‏@imillhiser Jan 20
@ZekeJMiller
Is the MLK bust gone?

Stephen Gleit ‏@spgleitlaw Jan 20
@imillhiser @ZekeJMiller
yes

Kelly J ‏@kellyjsox Jan 20
@spgleitlaw @imillhiser @ZekeJMiller
You are incorrect. It's still there in the Oval Office.

twitter.com...

There is no racist intent in these conversations. To say that there is, is Fake News!

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

He lied. He said it was gone when it wasn't.
Fuelling race division - pushing lies onto Twitter.
Really poor form.

posted on Jan, 23 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   

You're promoting falsehoods.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join