It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC, ABC hosts deem Trump inaugural address as 'militant,' 'anti-Semitic'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

I don't know why you'd be upset with more jobs and a better economy.

Disturbed by the thought of having to go back to work are we?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT
I've been feeling the cold pulse of my old alma mater the disingenious CBS and the yucky CNN and I'm finding the speech even more brilliant than I immediately thought: They have to name off ALL the great things he said before they slam it and in doing so they make themselves idiots arguing against good solid points. They're really having a tough time with it lol.

Interesting that you mention your alma mater in light of current events.

I too have gotten emails from both my undergrad and grad universities asking me to donate/get involved with ummm...something. They can't even really define what it is they are against. But they *are" against it.

Reminds me of a line I heard somewhere:

"They are often wrong, but never uncertain"

I refer to this class of folks as the "confidently ignorant" and avoid them like the plague in times like this.

Just my $0.02

edit on 1/20/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: DISRAELI

Weren't the shrubs oil business men?

Yes.

Absolutely.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

Reminds me of a line I heard somewhere: "They are often wrong, but never uncertain"

When in doubt, pretend you know what you're doing. Most won't be able to tell.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Riffrafter

Reminds me of a line I heard somewhere: "They are often wrong, but never uncertain"

When in doubt, pretend you know what you're doing. Most won't be able to tell.

Sad, but true.

What have we become?

Why are we not better or at least striving to be better?

*That* is the question I have wrestled with in this election season as well as in my life.

No answers yet...but I will continue to look...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: TinfoilTP

In watching the American MSM for a good number of years now, I've concluded that extremist left wing media outlets use a tactic of labeling others what they themselves are the very definition of.

Rush used to always point out that it's what they do and they just assume that's what their opponents are doing. So really they are just projecting what they are onto the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

You actually do believe that Leftists don't like to work, don't you?

It's amazing what you guys are programmed to believe.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: ketsuko

You actually do believe that Leftists don't like to work, don't you?

It's amazing what you guys are programmed to believe.

No. I know some leftists. I work with plenty. They like working just fine.

But you were the one who said you found Trump's promises disturbing, and one of them has always been more jobs and a better economy.

So I made the assumption that this must disturb. Now why would that be? I can only conclude it must be because you don't want a job or a better economy for some reason.

Now maybe you just don't want others to work because you like driving past homeless people and sneering and feeling all superior to them or something. You know, when they hold out that sign that says "Out of Work. Need Help" it just makes you feel good inside, and if there were jobs and they had work, you'd be missing that feeling?

But perhaps you should enlighten us more.
edit on 21-1-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So I made the assumption that this must disturb. Now why would that be? I can only conclude it must be because you don't want a job or a better economy for some reason.

That is one promise he made that I do not disagree with. I should have been more specific.

Now maybe you just don't want others to work because you like driving past homeless people and sneering and feeling all superior to them or something. You know, when they hold out that sign that says "Out of Work. Need Help" it just makes you feel good inside, and if there were jobs and they had work, you'd be missing that feeling?

I wonder what compels you to say such things. Being a smug, partisan hack is unbecoming of a lady.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom
a reply to: RazorV66

I feel sorry for any man or woman (not sure if she is a lesbian) that is her partner/husband/wife, to have to listen to that every night.

Really? You're unsure if Rachel Maddow is a lesbian?

Whoa...

Lol
I kinda figured she was but I didn't want offend any Liberals more than is needed

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Whenever an MSNBC host says one thing, you can pretty much bet the opposite is true. At least everyone knows MSNBC is full communist, they don't try and hide it like CNN.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join