It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC, ABC hosts deem Trump inaugural address as 'militant,' 'anti-Semitic'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Not a sham he really IS a businessman NOT a lawyer, essential THAT is all we needed.
edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

originally posted by: Willtell
ATS really has become a Trump cheerleading convention

Exactly.

It's amazing how the skeptical, conspiracy-oriented people of this site fell so hard for such an obvious sham.

I'm just happy not to be saying President Clinton today. Trump will be whatever he will be. I'm not expecting the second coming of Reagan, but he's not her.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

Not a sham he really IS a businessman NOT a lawyer, essential THAT is all we needed.

Unfortunately, you don't run a country like a business.

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Willtell
ATS really has become a Trump cheerleading convention

Exactly.

It's amazing how the skeptical, conspiracy-oriented people of this site fell so hard for such an obvious sham.

I'm just happy not to be saying President Clinton today. Trump will be whatever he will be. I'm not expecting the second coming of Reagan, but he's not her.

And that is the depth of thought we have come to expect.

About as shallow as you can get.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

And what should I be thinking right now?

Trump has yet to do anything to be either happy or mad about.

Based on what both he and Clinton promised, I knew I was going to be much happier with his promises then hers, assuming anything close to them gets accomplished. I have been fairly happy with his cabinet picks, not all, but many.

But now, it's the limbo. Until something gets done ... there isn't much more to say than what I said.

I couldn't say much different about Clinton except to note I was much, much less happy with her promises, assuming she could carry them out with an inimical Congress, and I would also most likely be very unhappy with her cabinet and SCOTUS picks.

But, yeah, she'd be in limbo too. Until she did something, there wouldn't be much to say about her either. Except that I was sorry to be saying President Clinton again.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The fact you'd be happy with Trump's promises is disturbing.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

You don't run it like a god-damned law firm either!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

You don't run it like a god-damned law firm either!

A law firm is a business.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Who was the last business man in the White House? Duh, nevermind...

We've had an actor, farmers, soldiers, lawyers, business men, and candlestick makers(?). Maybe not the latter, though, I'm sure Lincoln knew how to make candles...

He'll do what he does. Regardless of what he does, he's not her, which would have been nightmarish, in all likelihood. But, Callooh! Callay!', she's not!! Never will be!!

Back to Trump... He'll do what he does, for good or for ill, the sun'll come up as it always does, and life will go on, unless one of the ills is a zombie apocalypse, in which case things will be somewhat exciting...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Apparently, the way the government has been run has been so great that we've had recessions, high unemployment, record numbers on food stamps, unemployment.

So we have to continue doing it that way so it'll get better.

/sarc

Idiots don't realize that when you find yourself in a hole, the first thing you do is stop digging!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yep.

Me? I'm still kinda partial to the Zombie apocalypse. As long as I get to be the Governor. No eye patch, though, totally unfashionable.

Why, yes, I am being silly today. Mr. Obama is gone, and all is sunshine and daisies--until Monday, anyway. So I'm going to enjoy myself for a bit...

I could wish it was someone other than Mr. Trump--but it is, and there's nothing to be done about that for now--so I'll find a silver lining and celebrate the He's goningness that is Mr. Obama leaving Washington.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
Who was the last business man in the White House? Duh, nevermind..

Warren Harding?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Everyone one of my friends and associates who has complained about Trump have been met with the same answer from me.

A dead-pan stare and then I say, "I'll make a call, see if I can get Hillary in."

I mean, really. What else can we do but complain? We all did it for 8 years of Obama and it did a fat lot of good!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Weren't the shrubs oil business men?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Obviously my late 20thC history is not as good as my early 20thC history.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Neither is mine, and I live here... You, at least, have an ocean between you and here.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP

In watching the American MSM for a good number of years now, I've concluded that extremist left wing media outlets use a tactic of labeling others what they themselves are the very definition of.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'm so tired of this hateful, racist BS being peddled as respectable journalism.

edit on 20-1-2017 by TheBulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

The dude should have campaigned harder for Hillary, instead of spending all his time building up Trump, by slamming him at every opportunity. That goes for all the MSM idiots.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
You should expand your military.. it has gotten weak as of late. Double military spending then you'd have a truly powerful war machine. Commandeer all American corporations and make them work for the military like it was war time. Make such a sudden and dramatic military expansion that China and Russia both # their pants.

Imagine what we could do if we were only a little bit more ruthless and ran the country like a criminal enterprise.

And start deploying the cyborg special forces and the classified humanoid drones... and especially those vicious robot dogs or the chimera monsters..

A Brave New World for the enemies of the republic.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Jewish Daughter and had a Rabbi speak when there was zero need for a rabbi during the ceremony. Full retard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join