It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC, ABC hosts deem Trump inaugural address as 'militant,' 'anti-Semitic'

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Immediately following President Donald Trump's inaugural address, MSNBC and ABC pundits and hosts slammed the newly-sworn in President's speech for its "militant" and "dark" anti-Semitic overtones.

The liberal media loons wasted no time getting triggered by Trump's inaugural speech.

Militant? Where were they while Obama was bombing the most nations in modern times?

Anti-Semitic? Where were they when Obama tried influencing Israel's elections, or siding with Palestinians or the Iran Nuke deal, those were the very definition of anti-Semitic policies.

Trump mentions strengthening the military, the job Obama neglected as commander in chief for eight years, and all of a sudden his whole speech was militant? America First is a position his policies will take, which leaves Globalism way in the back seat maybe in the trunk, so they get bent out of shape trying to equate his 21st century anti globalist stance to 1930's Nazi sympathizers.

Yes they went full retard and pulled the Hitler card only moments after Trump took the oath of office.

They are in for a rough eight years.

Source
ed it on 20-1-2017 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
More MSM "Fake News" I just wish the people would call them out this kind of BS. It's the media dividing everybody.

I seriously think Rachel madcow needs some therapy, electro shock therapy to begin with.
edit on 1 20 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

+13 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
We're going to see a record-setting number of temper tantrums thrown today.

The left built up this fake bubble and now it's bursting. We're seeing a grown up version of what happens when a spoiled, bratty teenager is confronted with the real world.

+1 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've been feeling the cold pulse of my old alma mater the disingenious CBS and the yucky CNN and I'm finding the speech even more brilliant than I immediately thought: They have to name off ALL the great things he said before they slam it and in doing so they make themselves idiots arguing against good solid points. They're really having a tough time with it lol.

edit on 20-1-2017 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TinfoilTP
Specifically, I see from the link, it is the phrase "America first" which is anti-Semitic, because it was being used by Hitler supporters in 1940. Guilt by association.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Let's be plain. With the way the press is going, they're going to make sure everyone is in for a rough time.

We're all going to suffer for doing this to them. Nevermind that we were all going to suffer had we not done this them, but we're not supposed to talk about that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Specifically, I see from the link, it is the phrase "America first" which is anti-Semitic, because it was being used by Hitler supporters in 1940. Guilt by association.

BS! Please show me a source when Hitler said "America First"?
edit on 1 20 2017 by Naturallywired because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   

You already said it...'full retard'.

No need to over think it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Left Wing, Democrat, Ultra-Progressive total breakdown.

Love every second.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Naturallywired
I wasn't agreeing with their logic. I was just clarifying how their logic was working, for those who didn't check the link.

SNBC's Rachel Maddow emotionally proclaimed Trump's "America's First" slogan has "very dark echoes in American history."

"There was an America First Committee that formed in this country, hundreds of thousands of people in this country, some of the richest businessmen in the country who were part of it, they were formed to keep us out of World War II. They were infiltrated by the Nazis, many of them are anti-Semitic, part of why they weren't alarmed by Hitler's rise in Germany," Maddow said.

As I said, this is "guilt by association" reasoning, as employed by Rachel Maddow. Not mine.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI

By that logic, "Hope and Change" is now forever anti-Semitic because it will reflect Obama's anti Jewish State policies, where the most "Semitic" people reside under their own rule. A hundred years from now if some politician wants to use the phrase hope and change they are to be associated as anti-Semitic?

See how that is twisting pretzels to make flat pizza dough?

Their triggered state is spinning them way off the deep end.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Someone needs to inform her that until the full horrors of WWII and Pearl harbor, fascism, which included Mussolini's Italy and HItler's Germany, was the "new way" of the world and everyone was admiring of it, including FDR.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
For that matter, "Good morning" is anti-semitic, because Hitler probably said it at the breakfast table.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No the title will be PLUTOCRAT.
You'll see Progs...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Of course they did! They know it will 'trigger' Trump supporters and cause even more animosity and division.

You guys need to keep up with the game they're playing, as of right now you're way behind. They only say this stuff so you guys will get pissed off and automatically assume half the country believes this kind of crap.

Keep up, you're lagging behind.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
We're going to see a record-setting number of temper tantrums thrown today.

The left built up this fake bubble and now it's bursting. We're seeing a grown up version of what happens when a spoiled, bratty teenager is confronted with the real world.

Not from the looks of things. Looks like lots of folks decided to skip the event.
There were protesters and some were throwing rocks and being buttholes but most were orderly.
Note: the city granted over 100 permits for legal protests for today and this weekend.
They issued 12 in 2009.
edit on 1202017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

I agree, and it will come from both sides. Every time the media says anything negative about Trump his supporters throw their temper tantrums. Might be why they keep doing it. Divide and conquer.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
PFFT,THE Jews are getting PAID and Trump will fight the UN ,I DOUBT this in the extreme, as is NOMINALLY the case with a whacked lefty and their DEDUCTIONS that, SO far, have been EPICLY wrong.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
They're just not used to having a leader with a vision, is all. They would have called Kennedy or Teddy Roosevelt Nazis, too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join