It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An old man is sitting on a park bench in Washington D.C.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Nothing happend!

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus>>>> I think you have the situation reversed. But I do hear similar sentiment on Sirius Progressive. Wishful thinking while the rest of us will stick to reality and keep open minds.
At least try a " But Hillary would have done it even better" argument instead of the unsubstantiated negativity. You can't have your argument picked apart if its based on speculation.
Obama supporters have nothing bad to say about him even if he did next to nothing positive in eight years. Likewise Bush supporters. And Hillary supporters couldn't come up with one thing she did well but still supported her. Its the people on the sidelines and the ones who just went with who they thought would be the best person that make or break an election. They want results and aren't easily swayed by partisan song and dance.

edit on 24-1-2017 by Dutchowl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dutchowl
a reply to: VenatiusFortunatus>>>> I think you have the situation reversed. But I do hear similar sentiment on Sirius Progressive. Wishful thinking while the rest of us will stick to reality and keep open minds.
At least try a " But Hillary would have done it even better" argument instead of the unsubstantiated negativity. You can't have your argument picked apart if its based on speculation.
Obama supporters have nothing bad to say about him even if he did next to nothing positive in eight years. Likewise Bush supporters. And Hillary supporters couldn't come up with one thing she did well but still supported her. Its the people on the sidelines and the ones who just went with who they thought would be the best person that make or break an election. They want results and aren't easily swayed by partisan song and dance.

They seem to behave like kids with a lump of coal in thier stocking. ( Both sides!!! ) When thier wishes aren't fullfilled, they first blame the other side for obstructionism. Then they dilute thier anger by seeking scapegoats.Then they latch onto another messiah and start all over.

It is true that the more aware voters look for canidates with real vision and not "catchy sales jingles. ( " Greater Togeather & MAGA" ) Yet the blind still lead the blind, and curse the darkness, and the world spins on. ( Real Illuminatti???? )

Have you ever looked at the medium income of candidates? Now look at their backers, and these influencer's money. A lot of "old money" and a good smattering crooked cash. When these status quo pushers wring their pol dry, there's a new one in the wings.

Our nation isn't red or blue, it's cold cash green. And these "leaders" are really just followers.

And every four years we have a giant pep rally to incite idiotic followers with new hope of heaven on earth, or at least in the US, which is all most of my xenophobic compatriots care about anyway.

Can we say "Shadow Government?

VF
edit on 24-1-2017 by VenatiusFortunatus because: spelling

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

It's just very tiring to see every thread in the recent section be about the exact same thing. Why not post your joke/story in one of the millions other threads? It really brought nothing of value, besides people replying to you saying it was a funny joke. Was that the point of the thread? To rack up some stars and flags?

I'm not offended by the story/joke. I'm offended that you put zero effort into the content of this thread. This site used to have really well thought out content that people worked hard to put together. But here you are with this thread and your content wasn't even original. It's from an old facebook post.

www.facebook.com...

That's why I'm offended by this horrible thread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join