It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An old man is sitting on a park bench in Washington D.C.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UberL33t

Is the old man facing the Phallic Symbol or the other?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

With no shame I can tell you that I'm stealing this joke and will be using it momentarily.

Much obliged.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I am reasonably sure that within four years, those now exhaulting the Trump victory will be wailing and gnashing thier teeth. It happens with every cycle.

Worse,fewer than one in twenty will even admit they voted red. And if ( insert any name, red or blue ) it was a different person, this person would suffer the same fate.

There's an old saying - "familiarity breeds contempt". When he can't deliver on every promise made, support will fade. Four years, or even eight, will see him the same villian as HC. This is human nature. ( Think Bush ).

The more things change, the more they remain the same. Every POTUS arrives a hero, and exits a heel.

And the world spins on. And we keep seeking a hero. We have forgotten that the only hero that endures, is within ourselves.

Wheather you're up or down over this election, remember, "this too shall pass" .

VF

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Just a reminder to everyone... be sure to set your clocks back 300 years before you go to bed tonight.

Typical...so many clocks have the year on them......50 years of stupid has worked itself to the top

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Just a reminder to everyone... be sure to set your clocks back 300 years before you go to bed tonight.

Liberals better just start setting their alarm clock period. It's time for people to get back to work.

And to add to this: By this time next year, they won't be able to complain there's no jobs out there!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   
I have also heard it told as wanting to go in and see President Hillary Clinton and the response being that she lost the election and is not the President.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Are the military in support of Donald trump, are they mainly republics in the forces?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Anyone remember when this site was about alternative topics like conspiracy theories, ufos, secret societies... This place used to have great content. OP is a great display of how poor this site has become.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Re: re: fw: fw: re: fw: very funny LOL!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: lucidclouds

Anyone remember when this site was about alternative topics like conspiracy theories, ufos, secret societies... This place used to have great content. OP is a great display of how poor this site has become.

Problem is that skeptics have ruined those forums with ridicule, harassment and plain rudeness that not many folks are wanting to post in them anymore. They've taken away from having a lively discussion on some seriously interesting topics.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Liberals better just start setting their alarm clock period. It's time for people to get back to work.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: lucidclouds

Yeah... I kinda miss it. Somehow this place became a political site.

That being said, having a lot of retired military in my family, all of them voted for Trump. I changed my view after Benghazi.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Thanx! I needed that!!

Syx
edit on 21-1-2017 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: lucidclouds

Well it's the Mud Pit sooo... I feel that was a very unfair assessment of me considering the forum we're in. It was posted in jest.. no offense intended.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   
With all this talk of setting time backward...I offer this. Liberal Progressives have a problem. If all you ever do is change things, you risk changing things that have gotten as good as they will ever get. And if you change something that is as good as it is going to get...you make it worse, and worse, and worse. Realizing that we may have already been the best we can ever be would require a reset to avoid going further down the road of failure, further from when were were great!

In other words...Make America Great Again!
edit on 1/21/2017 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I hope you know that 1717 wasn't really part of the renaissance

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: ThePeaceMaker

You guys sure do like talking about butts

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: WilsonWilson
Are the military in support of Donald trump, are they mainly republics in the forces?

They are in support of whoever supports them, typically republicans support them the most.

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: heyguysimashill
a reply to: Xtrozero

I hope you know that 1717 wasn't really part of the renaissance

during the 14th century and reached its height in the 15th. In the 16th and 17th
I guess I'm off by 17 years...lol

Either way my joke sounded better by saying renaissance. I could have said "Great lets go back to our founding fathers time"
edit on 22-1-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2017 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Awesome lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join