It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

some day you`ll look back and see how embarrassing stupid threads like this make you look to the rest of us.

Its amazing as to how many ways they reword their displeasure and whining about Trump becoming President; a new thread every minute.

The substance remains the same; only the banner becomes more contrived, vacuous, hilarious.
Attaching their name to any new banner that comes along..they sink into further ridicule.

How many time have we heard the same story?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Maybe they can form a tax free non-profit propaganda group, calling themselves Time Lords.

Much looted money from the Clinton Foundation can be turned to Seed Capital. They do have the Clintons on speed dial?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Politrash foundation?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Thank you for service, although id much rather mail you a few joints, but i will not do that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
We need special timepieces for snowflakes during these difficult times.

I'm sure someone is working on it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Brian4real

I'll just PINBALL around my apt and man it out....can pot DTs be fatal?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Suprised this was not posted yet....
For cavtrooper 7

edit on 20/1/2017 by Brian4real because: Grammer

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Fear Mongering . You Imagine to Much......

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Arguments aside, it totally cracked me up when the guy in the video stated its "only being legalized for revenue," as if he felt that was some obscure, hidden, profound statement.

Also "blowin' weed."

And 300 years? More like eleventy trillion, amirite?

The reality is that legalization is simply good business and the AG does not have carte blanche to carry out every aspect of his personal agenda. Neither does the president for that matter.. Someone like Sessions may indeed try something, but its hard to say what that will actually be, much less what will actually make it through the legislative gauntlet.

Its probably prudent to wait to fight the actual battles rather than getting in the habit of constructing bogeymen to righteously slay.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Scary times ahead. I'm going to get one of those safe suits that the antediluvian wears, I think I need one.

No , you just need to restock your supply of safety pins , the rectangular cotton accoutrements that accompany them , crayons , and play dough

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

www.parl.gc.ca...
AMERICAN DRUG POLICY AND LAWS

A. The Federal-State Legislative Framework

Historically, most criminal law and its enforcement was a matter reserved to the jurisdiction of the states. Article I of the U.S. Constitution delineates the federal government’s areas of legislative authority and the Tenth Amendment expressly provides that all powers not granted to the central government are reserved to the states. Criminal law is not among the powers specified as being within the federal government’s purview and in Congress’ early days, federal criminal laws were restricted to acts injurious to the national government, such as treason and counterfeiting, or offences of an extra-territorial nature, such as piracy and felonies committed on the high seas.

IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

edit on Fri Jan 20 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote, added tags and SOURCE

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

AG Sessions does not Control Federal Drug Policies , you are Chasing up the Wrong Tree......

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

I know he doesn't make law, but he does enforce it and to some degree can influence law makers as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   

President Trump has Already Stated that he will let Individual States decide on Drug Policies Concerning Pot as is their Legal Right . What AG Sessions Personal Opinion of that is of No Concern .

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

I HIGHLY DOUBT Trump would look away from the current issues for this, any more than he would move on UFOs.
He's already busy with MUCH else.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Maybe. We'll find out soon enough. Just because Trump says something one day doesn't mean he'll say the same later on.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

What I know is that Trump is very Pro-Law enforcement and many of them want it illegal. He doesn't give a damn about what people want. A large part of his base are conservatives who are against it too. Now the Attorney General is also against it being legal too.

Will that change anything, who knows??? We'll have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So ....COPS aren't about taxes ,governmental direction,economy or Foreign policies. TRUMP is ONLY these.
If HE distracts to pot confrontation he would be making an enemy out of ME and mine...you KNOW these words before I said them about Obama.
TRUMP is no different if he screws up that way too.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

GOOD luck ,it's now in WIDE use as a PTSD aid that DOESN'T make one into an antisocial asshole or a murderer.

Bu..bu..bu..but they give you big bottles of FREE trazodone! What more could you want?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Trazadone?

Never heard of it, which, I suppose, should come as no surprise to anyone.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join