It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't forget to set your clocks back tonight!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   
To like 300 years ago.

That's right, as I mentioned in another thread.

I feel an ultra-square, hard-nosed, authoritarian, 1950's-type-of-guy clamp about to crush our collective necks into the pavement.

Serious crack down.

This video kinda sums up part of it:

Scary times ahead.
I'm going to get one of those safe suits that the antediluvian wears, I think I need one.

I'm not even sure if I'm serious.
I gotta go to Lowes though, so, I'll think about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
This dude clearly needs a joint.

Set that clock back to 300 years indeed.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

That dude...what an ass.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

1950s? Wouldn't that be 60 years then? 😉👍

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
300 years ago there was no president or a united states, so who are the liberals going to protest tomorrow the king of England?

some day you`ll look back and see how embarrassing stupid threads like this make you look to the rest of us.

in the meantime here`s your trophy for being a drama queen.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Too bad it isn`t true,there are a few people I would like to see put under inquisition!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Toughen up, cupcake.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

That guy is a massive Douche bag and self Righteous prick.

What he says is probably true as far as Sessions goes. They will crack down on weed again even though it's been voted legal by the people.

Which also makes this guy a supporter of Fascist Government Dictatorships and an enemy of his own people and an enemy of Democracy. Guess he'd rather be ruled by some arbitrary authority than his own mind. Too bad for him. I take comfort knowing that old f*cks like him will soon be dead and the world can move forward.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Here is a unbiased report on Sessions and MJ:

reason.com...

The summary is important:

"As Eric Boehm noted, the case for optimism rests partly on Trump spokesman Sean Spicer's response when Kennedy brought up Sessions' marijuana views on Fox News yesterday: "When you come into a Trump administration, it's the Trump agenda you're implementing, not your own, and I think Senator Sessions is well aware of that." That could be interpreted to mean that Trump's support for marijuana federalism will override Sessions' anti-pot instincts, but that's assuming Trump sticks to the position he took during his campaign. Given Trump's many reversals and retreats (some of them welcome), that is surely not a safe bet."

and another:

reason.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:58 PM
link   
"but- It's AGAINST A FEDERAL LAW!!!!"

Colorado is the only State to tell the feds to metaphorically **** off in a long time.

Marijuana is a symbol of demanding state rights remain relevant. You better prepare yourself for the #storm of the century over this old man. Your stoner impression is honest and cute and ignorant.

Imitate that, because I'm in similar circumstances and it's alleviated by marijuana.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Holy, my brain cannot even start to comprehend how frustrated and mad you are. Your feelings are so hurt, that you have no idea what you're talking about...

It's insane how delusional you sound right now

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

Holy, my brain cannot even start to comprehend how frustrated and mad you are. Your feelings are so hurt, that you have no idea what you're talking about...

It's insane how delusional you sound right now

Well, fix your brain then because I'm not mad or frustrated at all right now. I know perfectly well what I'm talking about but if you disagree then by all means why not elaborate on what you think you know for us. I'll be happy to respond to your comments.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:32 PM
link   

GOOD luck ,it's now in WIDE use as a PTSD aid that DOESN'T make one into an antisocial asshole or a murderer.
I'll just revert to a black market again..
Been there DONE that ...since the tender age of 16...
edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It won't effect me either. Not that I support it going back to being illegal because I don't. But I'll do just fine whether it's legal or not personally.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ROBOTNINJADRAGON

It works on PTSD for combat vets who USE it to stop getting ANGRY AT THE GODDAMNED PLANET!
I'm OUT soo.....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

It helps a lot of people. Too bad the Government doesn't give a damn about anyone though, including it's vets and their PTSD. They'll don't care if it helps people or not. We don't matter to them.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Meh I survived 8 years of Bush.

Bring it on.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Have you heard of checks and balances? Three houses of govt? Authoritarian? Really?

Just a tad bit histrionic, don't you think?

I would have thought that the last 8 years would have taught people about divisiveness? But apparently not. Oh, well. I guess maybe we are 500 years back in time. When Europe was broken up into small constantly warring countries...when North America was much the same way. But apparently, we've already done it. Trump didn't. We did.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Too much MONEY in prisons...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
"You have to make America sane again"

Hmmmmmm........ so, obviously our country has some issues. Liberals, conservatives, black, white, Republican, Democrat, pro, con, blah blah blah.... we can all agree on that point right?

So, what has been more proactive in elevating these issues. Politicians? Or potheads?
To even think Marijuana is the cause of the insanity in this country displays ignorance an immeasurable capacity!
Pharmaceutical companies pushing, and Drs. Over prescribing heavy narcotics, our very own CIA importing coc aine by the metric ton, DOD contractors processing poppies, heroin, morphine, etc. Over in Afghanistan, certain rogue groups within our armed forces smuggling this garbage in, poverty, joblessness, bankruptcy, equality, fairness, inflation, taxation, and on and on an on...
Then you got those damn potheads that come along with their munchies, and dreadlocks and REALLY make this country crazy!!!

I do, surprisingly envy that man in the OP. He has CLEARLY lived a interference free life. With his bible in one hand, and a D.A.R.E flag in the other, He never had to bail a son or daughter out of jail for a simple possession charge, and in turn watch scholarship after scholarship be refused because of a criminal conviction. He never had to take a brother or sister, or worse, a son or daughter to rehabilitation center to try to get a handle on their addiction. He never had to worry about how he was going to deal with physical pain because his pain pills that help him through chemo were stolen by a family member. He never had to worry about missing a mortgage payment, because lil Bobby or Suzy's addition drove them the point of robbing their own family. He never had to check on a friend or family member only to find them stiff and cold with needle in their arm. This man never had to worry about paying for medical treatments and chemo, and pharmaceutical products. He never witnessed the pain of seeing a loved one going through such treatments. He never watched a 200lb healthy man drop to 108lbs of skin and bones.

I feel sorry for him, because hes never witnessed the smile on the aforementioned 108lb mans face, when he regained his appetite after consuming a small amount of thc. I feel sorry for him, because hes never felt the relief of seeing a loved one smile and relax after 3 weeks of UNGODLY pain as a result of chemo. I feel sorry for him because he has never felt the calmness and inner-peace of knowing that someone he loved passed away silently and pain free..... all because of that dam, insanity causing MARIJUANA!!!!

Yes sir, that man is a very lucky, ignorant man.

edit on 20/1/2017 by Brian4real because: Grammer

edit on 20/1/2017 by Brian4real because: Grammer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join