It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump administration and UFO/extraterestrials.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Well we have a new start, a whole different game, new players calling the shots..........
Wonder if President Trump will be privy to any concrete information on their existence or non-existence.

I guess we all hope the incoming administration will level with us, Joe Public. If anyone would defy TPTB and their secrets, our best chance seems with President Trump.

What do you think ? I'm hopeful....

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
LoL.. you hill billies

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Trump may be unclear on many things but one thing he is very clear on... he hates aliens.

Good luck hoping for disclosure next few years.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
No way, HE'S about MONEY.
I think UFOs will be regarded as what they have always been until the OCCUPANTS themselves show up and the game is new.
edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
As some one else posted in another thread, don't give him ideas, he will be spending trillions on building a 'space wall'.

Then again, all it takes is a simple tweet, he will be on it asap.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Alien jokes aside (You are so funny.) there will be no change. Unlikely he will be told anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus
The military gov has been in collusion with ET for decades. They have been lying to the world public about it because they are trading human test subjects for technology. In other words they are aware of alien abductions and experiments on their citizenship, some of which is deadly, and they are covering it up. So they have murder on their hands and if they general public knew about it they would be hanged. The President cannot let this information out no matter what because too many lives are at stake, including his own.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Trump believes in many insane conspiracy theories but they're right wing conspiracy theories and I'm sorry to tell you UFO's are not on that list.

edit on 20-1-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron
Trump may be unclear on many things but one thing he is very clear on... he hates aliens.

aaaaaW you got me dude....lol...

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kharron

Ahh But you just nailed the nail in the head.

While he might not tell us the truth about Aliens , we will know the truth once he starts building a wall in space.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Nah no space wall. The opportunities for Trump intergalactic golf courses is too darn high.
Could you imagine golf with different gravity?

Maybe he will disclose. Who knows.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Dont remind Trump that they exist, then we'll probably have to build a roof and get the moon to pay for it.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

They aren't just test subject slavery is suggest as well.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
this reminds me of how Hillary tried to get the tin foil hat votes by promising disclosure if she got elected, how embarrassing was that?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Trump would build a dome!! And make the aliens pay for it!!!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Wonder if President Trump will be privy to any concrete information on their existence or non-existence.

No , Trump is a twitter president with a grudge against the holders of secrets.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Of all the topics Trump has on his agenda I would think he gives zero 'effs about UFO's or ET's.

But supposing I'm wrong?

the gist,

Have you seen NASA? FABULOUS FOLKS! Some of the hardest working people! Did you see that launch? The amazing work they do. Give them a hand fabulous I tell you...I've picked someone to oversee the work and let me tell you, you'll be so thrilled. We've been working on this and I have all the confidence we can take this in an amazing direction.

Couldn't help it, just had too.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Well, I don't know if that's entirely true, there's video where Obama's mocking Trump on the correspondent's dinner. And start listening at 3.30 minutes in time. Don't really know if it's sarcastic humor or fact?

edit on 0b04America/ChicagoFri, 20 Jan 2017 16:53:04 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 20 Jan 2017 16:53:04 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
another presidency, another gasp for the believers.

who feels disclosure is imminent, say 'I'

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join