It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do? What would happen to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It's about 9pm and i'm driving on a backroad heading home. The road is curvy, winding through trees. I'm driving about 30mph and I catch something out of the corner of my eye to my right. Just as I pass, I hear a "thud" and a vibration on the rear quarterpanel of my truck. I immediately pull over. Crap, I hit a dear I think to myself. As I get to the rear right side of my truck, I see a small dent in my truck. I pull out my phone for a flashlight to inspect it closer. I then walk back 20 yards or so and I hear scrambling in the woods. Using what little light my phone gives off I shine it in the direction of the noise. To my surprise, it was not a dear I hit, but what appears to be a small, grey, human like figure. I choose to inspect closer, and by this time, the creature has quit moving and is laying motionless. I move even closer and confirm it is a being not of this earth. It appears to be 3.5' tall. Shaking with excitement and fear, so many things are going through my head. I decide first to take a few pictures with my phone. I attempt to send them to my email to have them in more than one location. (Providing I have service on these backroads to do so.) Now, do I check it for a pulse? If so, where would I check? Do I leave it alone and not touch it? Do I load it up and take it somewhere? If I do decide to take it somewhere, where do I take it? I can't help to wonder what me and my family would be put through. At this point I hear what sounds like Helicopters, and the sound of low flying jets overhead. I decide to load up the being in the back of my truck. I don't normally keep gloves in my truck, so I decide to take off my white tshirt that i'm wearing under my polo work shirt. I will use it as best I can as protection from touching this being. I prop up the phone against a tree, to give light the best I can to see what i'm doing. I pick up the lifeless body and carry it back to my truck. I grab my phone and head off towards town. I have a nephew that works for the police department but he is off, so I decide I will call him and see If he can meet me at the station (not telling him why over the phone). I feel it best to have someone I know there that can vouch for me. I make it to the station, and wait for my nephew to show up, which in about 3 min, he does.

At this point, what do you think will happen? What would happen to me? Would you have done things different up to this point?

Anyways, this is the type of stuff that goes through my head sometimes on the way home from work since I have about a 45min drive on rural roads. I've haven't experienced anything unnatural since I was about 12 years old, when I saw some lights (one blue and one red) in the sky that appeared to chase each other, and were not moving in a manner of normal aircraft. I'm 41 now, and not experienced anything, or similar since.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
The last part of your story doesnt make any sense. Vouch for you? About what? You could just point to the back of your truck and tell the police you hit an alien. What are they gonna do? Laugh at you and tell you its not an alien and proceed to arrest you? Unless of course it's actually not and it's just some poor hobo in a grey coat you hit. But lets assume it is.

For maximum exposure, you'd probably want to take it to a hospital instead (obviously they are gonna call the police anyway).

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: merka
The last part of your story doesnt make any sense. Vouch for you? About what? You could just point to the back of your truck and tell the police you hit an alien. What are they gonna do? Laugh at you and tell you its not an alien and proceed to arrest you? Unless of course it's actually not and it's just some poor hobo in a grey coat you hit. But lets assume it is.

For maximum exposure, you'd probably want to take it to a hospital instead (obviously they are gonna call the police anyway).

Vouch is probably not the correct word. I guess more of a "Now I've disappeared" for some reason. As in, would they take me off somewhere to never be seen again, just to hide the truth? "They" being the military, or whoever.

edit on 20-1-2017 by Tekaran because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Fire up the grill . BBQ time .

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tekaran
Vouch is probably not the correct word. I guess more of a "Now I've disappeared" for some reason. As in, would they take me off somewhere to never be seen again, just to hide the truth? "They" being the military, or whoever.

Well "they" are hopefully not already entrenched within the police station you wanted to visit.
That's why I suggested a hospital instead though. Maximum exposure to the point of not being able to disappear so easily.

Maybe in movies the government can cover up things like an entire alien invasion of a city, but in reality I think it's pretty hard.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
i would try to shove the body on media proving once and for all that they exist

new topics

top topics

join