It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can President Trump Stop Campaigning Now?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

President Trump seemed unfortunately stuck in campaign mode.

Campaign Trail Trump On Display As He Goes To CIA On First Day As President

Campaign mode "look", cross between Rodney Dangerfield and Alfred E. Newman

"Trust me. I'm like a smart person."
"making us winners again."
"There is nobody that feels stronger about the intelligence community and the CIA than Donald Trump,"... 3rd person??
"you're going to get so much backing, maybe you're going to say, 'please don't give us so much backing'"
"I love you. I respect you. There's nobody I respect more. You're going to do a fantastic job. We're going to start winning again, and you're going to lead the charge"
"We had a massive field of people. You saw that. Packed. I get up this morning, I turn on one of the networks, they show an empty field. I said, wait a minute, I made a speech. I looked out, it looked like a million, a million and a half people. They showed a field where there were practically nobody standing there.".... out of touch with reality

I, I, I.... ay yi yi!!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Who cares who has the bigger crowd? I think its a sign of intelligence.

Really, I have never ever had the urge to go to a big event like this because its all kinds of trouble. Who wants to deal with the traffic? Who want to deal with all the walking through thousands of people? Who wants to deal with bad weather (everyone knew it was going to rain)? Also, all the talk about huge protests that were going to take place, who wants to deal with that?

I think all the intelligent supporters stayed home and watched it on TV.

Can't say much about Obama's crowd. I can't imagine they are the brightest crayons in the box. They usually are the ones who just want to yell and scream about problems, and get in your face to do it. People like that usually get involved and go to useless rallies and big events, and have a much lower IQ.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   
If you think the picture is fake, go on EARTHCAM, go to washington cams, washington monument, and you can see from the back, there's LOADS of white empty spaces.
I don't even think it's a big deal but make no mistake the picture is not fake.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: JAY1980

Don't like that one?

PBS News Hour

Cherry picked image is cherry picked.

i.imgur.com...

But keep trying with your fake news.
edit on 21-1-2017 by chuck258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
That's from a different low angle ^^^^^

if people say it's fake,

here you are

www.earthcam.com...

Scroll down (back in time) see with your own eyes.
edit on 21/1/2017 by Taggart because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Can President Trump Stop Campaigning Now?

No, because he needs constant reaffirmation to feed his ego and self-inadequacy.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Why did the White House secretary just debunk this and your post is still up?

Fake News delete this thread!

edit on 21-1-2017 by Mamzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Here is a much better gigapixel image that you can pan and zoom.

www.cnn.com...

I have to say this topic is bunk.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily
From the Clinton news network, I would agree

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonfamily
Here is a much better gigapixel image that you can pan and zoom.

www.cnn.com...

I have to say this topic is bunk.

The picture shows all the empty space at the back just like the OP shots do. I am not sure how this makes it bunk.

After looking at the photo more I want to know when this was taken. Obama, Biden, and both Clintons dont look to happy with the words said while evil incarnate Pence (I am a Hoosier I can say that about Pence due to first had knowledge of the BS he did as Governor) looks ecstatic.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Pyle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   
In the interest of truth and real news I post this time lapse video.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Obama campaigned for 8 years!

Poor thing........

He's going to keep campaigning. He has a house in D.C. He's going to try and become a National Organizer (tm) or something.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: anonfamily

Who cares who has the bigger crowd?

Clearly our new President cares:

"We had a massive field of people. You saw that. Packed. I get up this morning, I turn on one of the networks, they show an empty field. I said, wait a minute, I made a speech. I looked out, it looked like a million, a million and a half people. They showed a field where there were practically nobody standing there."

He's also a delusional liar.

People like that usually get involved and go to useless rallies and big events, and have a much lower IQ.

Maybe you're on to something:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

Dude, of coarse you post a picture from when people are still arriving.

Of coarse Obama had more than Trump, but come on that picture is designed to be Fake News to make you Clinton supporters feel all warm and fuzzy, get a grip.

Here is a more realistic one.

Oh and expect Trump to Campaign for 4 years so that he will get re-elected in 2020, then he won't stop as he will want to support the person that will continue his legacy in 2024, basically Trump will be campaigning until he is dead.

A new Epoch has begun in America for some it's a dream come true, for others it is a nightmare.

I saw this live, it was full. Also many youtubers filmed from within the crowd.

Trump actually spoke about fake news reporting that the inauguration was empty. Even my local area reported the fake news. But your picture sums up how it really was.

Edit:
New White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer to Deliver First Statement with regards to False Reporting

edit on st2017000000Saturdayst000000Sat, 21 Jan 2017 18:55:19 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 21 Jan 2017 18:55:19 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014
Can ante stop propaganda now?

You people keep using that word, "propaganda". "I do not think it means what you think it means."

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: gr8skott

Regardless of whether or not he changes gears, has a reality check, or is supported by his voters; Trump is the president. He will remain so for at least four years unless he does something incredibly illegal or dies. Calm yourself. Unless you plan to take action of some kind other than ranting, moaning and bellyaching; it's time to deal with it, accept it, and move on. Circulating your opinion doesn't change anything.

Yes yes. Totally reasonable to call Obama a gay tranny Kenyan Muslim secret terrorist spy, but criticizing anything your Orange Lord does is a tell-tale sign of a thin skin. As awful and anti-democratic as you all are, you've not succeeded in dismantling the first amendment, so perhaps you should just excuse yourself if words of criticism hurt your pretty little head.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

It's always the same thing with you people. You focus on the president defending himself, and not the person(s) who attacked him.

The president didn't care, he was just commenting on the bull# the news networks were pushing about Obama having a smaller crowd. He just commented on it in somewhat of a self defense position. But don't let that stop you from trying to turn things around on him.

And yes, people who go to these protests and these rallies have very low IQ, no matter what side they are on.
edit on 21-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

The sad part about that second video is that at the end of the announcement all the reporters rushed to ask questions regarding the size of the crowd as he walked off stage.

I don't know about you but I basically understood that announcement as a "the crowd was equal or larger, stfu, there is more important stuff to talk about like peaceful transition of power", but yet the press is like "but the crowd, how about the crowd"...

So pathetic.
edit on 21-1-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

Wow, CNN posted this and you still believe nobody showed up.

I have this property on Lake Michigan, seriously great deal only 200k

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
In an inauguration speech that sounded much like a slight retooling of his rally speeches, President Trump seemed unfortunately stuck in campaign mode.

He won. Get over it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join