It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can President Trump Stop Campaigning Now?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taggart

originally posted by: Tardacus
I`m loving all these cry cry threads now that Trump is officially president!

this is going to be the best 8 years!

For who?

Why does most the USA and most the planet not agree with you?

False.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He is just getting started. Will continue till all snowflakes have melted.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Really? You still don't get it? If you don't talk about doing great things you inspire no hope. That is one, if not, the greatest Inaugural Speech ever given. God Bless President Trump.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
thats funny, because the one that i saw was different

maybe its the timing of your picture was much earlier, three hours earlier maybe

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

For who?

False.

Most of the planet are laughing in disbelief. America has become the butt of the world's jokes.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dr UAE
thats funny, because the one that i saw was different

maybe its the timing of your picture was much earlier, three hours earlier maybe

The very front of the main stage? Please. The rest of the place was full of empty seats all over thEurope place. You could see it as the motorcade came through. The armchair warriors didn't want to waste beer money on showing up to support their Dear Leader.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Guess your not so much for the america first eh?
Taking government back from the establishment and returning it to the people?
Those are bad things eh?

Rhetoric much?

You mean rich people, right? The first thing he did was cancel the premium cut on the PMI on low income home mortgages - which would have saved those people around $500 a year on average. I guess those folks aren't the "people" you were talking about? Who's drinking the kool-aid now buddy?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

It's the angle. You're only seeing a small part of the National Mall. In the below, I put a box around the pond to give a point of reference:

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

For who?

False.

Most of the planet are laughing in disbelief. America has become the butt of the world's jokes.

First sentence , FALSE.
Second sentence partially true. Liberals in America have become the butt of the world's jokes.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
a reply to: Dr UAE

It's the angle. You're only seeing a small part of the National Mall. In the below, I put a box around the pond to give a point of reference:

And? About 1m more people turned up in 2009. What is your point?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   

a reply to: JAY1980

Don't like that one?

PBS News Hour

That photo is FAKE.

And you can't get any more FAKE NEWS than PBS.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

There are multiple photos from multiple sources. They're all fake though right? The estimates put out are all fake too right? Can we just stipulate that anything you see or read that you don't like or disagree with is automatically "fake" in your opinion?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: fencesitter85

For who?

False.

Yeah just like when liberals and repubs laughed at Trump when he said he was going to be the next President. They were wrong too, but it's okay. I don't mind. I have been smiling a lot lately.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

They're all fake though right?

Yep.

Because we know the LEFT is famous for paying people to attend, and busing people to events.

And well Most Trump supporters had jobs to begin with.
edit on 21-1-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Did we neglect to mention the Obama supporters/protesters blocking the entrances? Nonetheless, the imagery absent the mention of the disruption, absent the sometimes violent attempts at impeding the freedom to assemble, is cause for laughter and ridicule on the late-night TV circuit. This sounds suspiciously identical to the common story, that we have to wonder if such an take on it is mob-derived.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   

a reply to: neo96

There are multiple photos from multiple sources. They're all fake though right? The estimates put out are all fake too right? Can we just stipulate that anything you see or read that you don't like or disagree with is automatically "fake" in your opinion?

Did you have a point or are you just jerking off at crowd pics?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

And? About 1m more people turned up in 2009. What is your point?

I made my argument in the OP? I was just pointing out to another poster that the photo from behind the podium only shows a small part of the National Mall. Ironically, you know full well that there were more than double the people at the inauguration in 2009 but instead of correcting your peers who are in denial, you ignore their ignorance and ask me inane questions answered in the very post of the thread.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Obama supporters (you know they were Obama supporters how?)/protesters were blocking the entraces? Do you have some evidence of this happening or are you just assuming because there were protests occurring in other parts of DC that people who wanted to attend the inauguration were unable to get into the National Mall?

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Dude, of coarse you post a picture from when people are still arriving.

Of coarse Obama had more than Trump, but come on that picture is designed to be Fake News to make you Clinton supporters feel all warm and fuzzy, get a grip.

Here is a more realistic one.

Oh and expect Trump to Campaign for 4 years so that he will get re-elected in 2020, then he won't stop as he will want to support the person that will continue his legacy in 2024, basically Trump will be campaigning until he is dead.

A new Epoch has begun in America for some it's a dream come true, for others it is a nightmare.
edit on 21-1-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

The following Video is my answer to this thread. (Pretty much sums up my thoughts on people going after his speech.)

I care not if you click play, but I am sure those who oppose your views will. And have a laugh at the same time and lose it at "Darkness".

You guys have devolved into mere critics. The good news is, we dont have to listen to you. Honestly the speech was fine, as expected from a president who supposedly opposes the new world order. (That one remains up for debate)

Since this is the political mud pit. How much did they pay you?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join