It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can President Trump Stop Campaigning Now?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

thanks for that still shot comparison. It certainly was a lot more dark and gloomy In 2008.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Do you think the message is over? Hah, it has only begun.

Prepare yourself because after four years you might just get on board the win train.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter
And there we are are ... presumtion

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Damiel
And there we are are ... presumtion

Is there something wrong with that?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I guess it depends upon your presumtions.
Do you have any about your new President ?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

THAT is what you get when people who support the country are working ,instead of PROTESTING ,only the LEFT has the armies of LAZY who have such time to waste.
The ones who support Trump are looking for JOBS.
YOU KNOW what Obama killed in 8 years,with the ACA rendering America part time workers
ONLY because of the INSANE rules on employers and insurance.
DUH.

Maybe they are using vacation time to protest today just like the people that went to the inauguration? Or like a lot of the protests are waiting until Saturday when many people dont work to hold them?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I'm sure I wouldn't know I don't like them.
The ONLY one I took was after DesertStorm from my CO's orders.
Id rather scuLpt and paint (WHICH IS EXPENSIVE) and get stuff,rather than WASTE my time in places and people I care nothing to see.
I was in Germany ,Korea ,the middle east ,no Twinkies ,guns.
America wins again,MY Daughter misses American food in England ,and though she is galling to say so ,GUNS too when the "TRAVELLERS" are about apparently.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I'm sure I wouldn't know I don't like them.
The ONLY one I took was after DesertStorm from my CO's orders.
Id rather scuLpt and paint (WHICH IS EXPENSIVE) and get stuff,rather than WASTE my time in places and people I care nothing to see.
I was in Germany ,Korea ,the middle east ,no Twinkies ,guns.
America wins again,MY Daughter misses American food in England ,and though she is galling to say so ,GUNS too when the "TRAVELLERS" are about apparently.

You only took one vacation while in the military? What the hell man. Those days are necessary for a member of the military to unwind and spend time outside the chain of command. The fact that your CO had to order you to take time off says a lot about you and not in a good way.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   

I know... I sense you didn't listen when I called myself a Klingon ( It IS the BEST way to explain it)and said I was existentially PISSED.
You would know my kind in service as someone who ONLY wants to fight,A HARD ASS.
ADD in a weird creativity and I scared some of my command.
AND yet all the traits neccesary for a liberal ,SENSITIVE ,passionate,yet STILL measurably intelliget.
I DIDN'T care about anything but the job and drinking...the EX wife showed up and as I'M sure you can see I was easy pickings for a con artist/bargirl.
Art.sci fi,guns..2nd wife,not much elseI find of value really.....love my country ...
AND the HEAD of Psychiatry keeps saying I'm sane, go figure.
edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

originally posted by: seeker1963

Obama campaigned for 8 years!

Poor thing........

And here I thought he was busy golfing and "destroying America" for 8 years? I'm still waiting for martial law to be imposed nationwide and to be dragged off to one of those FEMA camps.

I'm confused. Are you admitting you're full of $hit?

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Wallowing in discontent is counterproductive. Act to change the situation instead of seeking validation for your fear.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Sure.

He'll stop campaigning as soon as you stop spewing out these tired old threads.

I like you, Ante. I do.

But it's gotten to the the point that I have to actively avoid you as you have become a one-note moron and a cancer to my daily thinking and working.

You're so much better than this...please let your better self return.

I say this with all love in my heart. No BS.

Hell, I'll even give you a Star and Flag on this thread my friend.

edit on 1/20/2017 by Riffrafter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I agree but only if the Clinton fans can stop whining about losing. Seems fair

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

I know... I sense you didn't listen when I called myself a Klingon ( It IS the BEST way to explain it)and said I was existentially PISSED.
You would know my kind in service as someone who ONLY wants to fight,A HARD ASS.
ADD in a weird creativity and I scared some of my command.
AND yet all the traits neccesary for a liberal ,SENSITIVE ,passionate,yet STILL measurably intelliget.
I DIDN'T care about anything but the job and drinking...the EX wife showed up and as I'M sure you can see I was easy pickings for a con artist/bargirl.
Art.sci fi,guns..2nd wife,not much elseI find of value really.....love my country ...
AND the HEAD of Psychiatry keeps saying I'm sane, go figure.

Well you maybe clinically sane but that doesn't mean everything is prefect for mental health. Maybe try a different doctor if you can or even just a person to talk things through with. VA maybe able to point you in the right direction for people that specialize in vets.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

I'm seeing the head of Denver VA.
I think YOU are the one who's OFF pal...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Right on man get the help you need. I have only heard good things about the VA in CO.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   

I've been there for 7 years the only thing is MONTHS between appointments( THE ones I remember to go to) EXCELLENT medical care however.
I'm waiting for SSDI now.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
It seems to me people were expecting Trump to totally change his message once elected and start pandering more to each side of the idle. They are surprised to see he still has the same message even after being elected. I see it as nothing but a good thing, it shows he wont just say one thing and then turn around and do the complete opposite once he has secured power. How that could upset people I truly don't know... it's like they're so used to the old switcheroo they get concerned when it doesn't happen.
edit on 21/1/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   
SHOCKER : President actually talks about the things that got him elected.

Liberals are not used to a President actually talking about the things he campaigned on. They are MUCH more comfortable with Presidents who lie and mislead because it fits their character. They can appreciate it much more, which is one of the reasons they love Obama, their failed EX President.

As for crowds, historically Republicans do not show up in large numbers for the inauguration, mainly because they have jobs and don't sponge off society. Whilst liberals take their time to talk about crowd sizes, conservatives will be busy watching Trump run the country.

That said, it looks like Trump drew the biggest Republican crowd ever, and may even have beat Bill Clinton's first inauguration.

Crowd Sizes:

Barack Obama, 2013: 1 million
Barack Obama, 2009: 1.8 million (generally considered a record for people on the National Mall)
George W. Bush, 2005: 400,000
George W. Bush, 2001: 300,000
Bill Clinton, 1997: 250,000
Bill Clinton, 1993: 800,000
George H.W. Bush, 1989: 300,000
Ronald Reagan, 1985: 140,000 tickets sold, but record cold moved the swearing-in ceremony indoors
Ronald Reagan, 1981: 10,000, according to the New York Times. This was the first year the ceremony was performed on the west side of the Capitol.

edit on 21/1/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus
I`m loving all these cry cry threads now that Trump is officially president!

this is going to be the best 8 years!

For who?

Why does most the USA and most the planet not agree with you?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join