It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Taking my wife to McDonald's for a big Mac etc...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: eluryh22

As to the germs - you should encourage them to run around and getting their hands dirty in a tree'd area; builds up natural immunity.

Nature is probably the best way to not only build up immunity in general... but avoid a lot of allergies later in life.

I assure you.... whether its a foresty area or a beachie area or a rainy, muddy day or a snowstorm... our little guy is out there enjoying it all.

I suspect, on this topic in general, we may likely agree in a huge way.

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: apydomis

I see they are introducing all you can eat fries and an even bigger big mac???

Is there not something of an issue with obesity and diabetes in the west right now?

Yeah but mostly just with McDonalds eaters and diet pop drinkers. Imagine how much less of our GDP could be dedicated to healthcare if people cared about their own health a bit more!

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Is there not something of an issue with obesity and diabetes in the west right now?

It's pretty bad, and disgusting I might add. But, most of the time when someone says the west they're referring to the US. US men rank 19thh and women 29th. A majority of the countries which rank higher are Middle Eastern, Carribean and African.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(BMI)

And don't think the U.K. isn't a bunch of fat asses too.
"More than two-thirds of men and almost six in 10 women are overweight or obese.[3]"

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 21 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightedhype
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

Are u human?

Very much so.

I would rather prepare something fresh at home than eat a burger with a bun that never decays.

posted on Jan, 24 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

We do...and congrats on good parenting prosedures

posted on Jan, 25 2017 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

It's pretty bad, and disgusting I might add. But, most of the time when someone says the west they're referring to the US. US men rank 19thh and women 29th. A majority of the countries which rank higher are Middle Eastern, Carribean and African.

en.m.wikipedia.org...(BMI)

And don't think the U.K. isn't a bunch of fat asses too.
"More than two-thirds of men and almost six in 10 women are overweight or obese.[3]"

en.m.wikipedia.org...

Not me I am 5 foot 11 and just over 9 stone but I work hard and don't sit around munching cake all day and then complaining I feel ugly and wondering why I get out of breath getting out of a chair.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join