It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Happy Inauguration, Ya Bunch of Haters

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Well, I guess I should go ahead and get my inauguration-related post out of the way. I hope you're offended xD

Here it is - I don't hate Trump. I don't hate Hillary. I don't hate Obama. There are things I like and dislike about all of them, but I try my damnedest not to radicalize my beliefs like I used to. You have to remain somewhat objective in order to form a clearer opinion on everything around you, an opinion that's not overly saturated in the drama and character assassination we've seen targeting these three people.

In this election, people tend to do one of two things;

People support the democratic party because they oppose Trump's inexperience and alleged racism.

Or,

People support the republican party to oppose Obama and Hillary's alleged alliance with a plan spanning generations, a new world order involving eugenics, population control, and the euthanization of our culture.

Both sides are understandable. Both sides have good points.

And both sides start to lose their credibility when they radicalize.

On one side, we have democrats terrified that Trump is going to launch a nuclear war at the drop of a hat. Naturally that's something we'd like to avoid.
And on the other side, we anticipate a slower murder on a just-as-grand scale. Eugenics and democide - google those terms. If you're educated on things like Bilderberg, the NDAA, and the preservation of nazi eugenics in our country, then of course you won't want people in office who indulge and even advocate those plans. This is where most of the loudest opposition to Obama and Hillary comes from.

The most important thing I can say about this election is this;

Stop shouting.

Stop posting in all caps about how Hillary or Trump is the devil.

Calm your sh!t. Remember that these people are nothing more than you are; people.

Passion is not the enemy. But being blinded by passion will cripple you and sabotage whatever cause you stand for.

Just chill out.

Stop with the hate.

You can have your opinions and stand for your causes - but if you don't remember to keep your mind clear without being swept away with the emotional tide, then you're going to drown in your own building insanity, dragging your cause down with you as you do.

Whatever you stand for - loud bias and intolerant hatred is not the way to carry it out. Only through peace can we compromise and rise together, united we stand, rather than divided we fall.

End rant.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Don't go away mad. Just go away.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   
F Obama F Hillary and F Trump! How's that? They are not human. They are Scum like Bush and everybody behind the screens ruining my human experience on this planet. Chitty chitty bang bang

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
The crying from liberals for next 8 years is going to be epic, I`m looking forward to it.

Their insane ramblings about their paranoid delusions of being oppressed are going to give my many laughs over the next 8 years.
edit on 20-1-2017 by Tardacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I am beginning to believe that 99% of haters are foreign national citizens. Living in some cesspool of a country with a despot for a leader . Pure , raw jealousy....
And it shows

top topics

join