It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Liberal Terrorism in Washington DC!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Indrasweb

And you and the growing number of people like you are WHY we have both Brexit and Trump.

The left hasn't digested this yet, and they refuse to see it. It's much easier to compel people to do things the way you want them done than it is to persuade them what you want is actually best.

This is why I am increasingly saying the Left is so inclusive they've excluded everyone.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Officer down unresponsive.

National Guard Lining along 7th.

now all of the protests will be cancelled and people will be sent home, this is why liberals can`t have nice things.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
I have the perfect solution:

The beauty of those bad boys is that anyone who gets caught in them truly has it coming too.

They can go a bit faster than that, but as anyone who's ever been stuck behind one during the harvest season can attest, it's not by much.

So the only protesters getting digested would be doing so out of sheer determination to stupid.
edit on 20-1-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Pleased be informed. We are NOT Liberals, and Soro's did NOT pay us, no matter how many times you say it doesn't make it true.

If you don't know what anarchism stands for you remain ignorant, educate yourself before you call us Liberals

#PropagandaOfTheDeed

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Pleased be informed. We are NOT Liberals, and Soro's did NOT pay us, no matter how many times you say it doesn't make it true.

If you don't know what anarchism stands for you remain ignorant, educate yourself before you call us Liberals

#PropagandaOfTheDeed

Walks like a duck.. Talks like a duck... hmmmm

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

If you're an anarchist then by definition you are an enemy of the state.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

My connection says they are BLOCKS away from the Inauguration and police up and down the coast are there as well.

SHE is PRETTY...black too.
SAYS I need to relax as well ...go figure.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7
I must have been misinterpreting. I know nothing of the geography of Washington.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

We can't really know until it's over...IF the media doesn't lie again that is

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Law Enforcement will have their Obama Handcuffs Off now that Mr. Trump is President . Serious Fines and Jail Time are in these Anarchists Near Future . I Hope President Trump Builds More Prisons to House All these Sorry Excuses for Human Beings too .

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Then I am

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: GreenGunther

Again, no matter how many times you say it, doesn't make it true. if you think anarchist are Liberals you are ignorant

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   
*Posted twice*
edit on 20-1-2017 by XAnarchistX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

No one said these are peaceful protesters. They are Anarchists using black bloc tactics. Not Liberals marching with permits.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

#PropagandaOfTheDeed

Now we have the "official" source to automatically believe !!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Don't you people realise that by classing extremist trouble makers simply as 'left' or 'liberal' you're exacerbating the divide? Its like me saying the KKK represent all republicans.

Extremists are the problem and that's what you should be saying. We have extremist protesters in the UK too. They're usually just jobless attention whores caught up in a mob mentality trying to get some attention. These threads do not help. Anarchists are tragic wannabes and no matter how desperate you are to call them liberals, they do not represent liberals.

As an aside, if it were the other way around you'd all be saying they were paid to do it.
edit on 20-1-2017 by fencesitter85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

No you just oppose the State and everything that comes with it. Surely plunging the country into total chaos and warlordism.

Somalia and Libya. Great countries. So much better than America. I can see why Anarchists believe in their ideologies.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Somalia and Libya are not run by the anarchist.

We oppose the State, Government, Capitalism, Hierarchies.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Some people can't stop using Liberals for everything, we denounce the title of Liberal

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

#PropagandaOfTheDeed

You're a bunch of pu$$ies who should get their a$$es handed to them.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join