It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: Liberal Terrorism in Washington DC!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Once again, this group would have rioted if Hillary had been elected as well. They hate her as much, if not more, than Trump.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

YOU can always FIND them...EYE F#CKING you across bar,THEN flip them OFF they USUALLY come,after you (MALE EGOS and all) a few GOADING words, THEY TRY to hit you and PARTY!
edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

originally posted by: crazyewok

This isn't protesting. This is TERRORISM!

No its called a riot.

Still illegal and should be punished.

You Americans and you obsession with the word terrorism.
All you do is dilute the word.

No...it isn't called a riot:

Riot - a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
Terrorism - the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

See what happens when you read, understand English and actually look up what you don't know.

Well youlive in your scared little word where everyone is a terrorist.

I will continue to call the what they afe.....rioters and hope the police come in and deal with them.

Aye it's a riot at most. If people think this is terrorism they need to stay in their safe space like the snowflakes they are. They'd be screwed in a UK protest.

Call it what you will....when one person injures others in the name of politics and takes away the other's right to freedom of movement, etc...it is terrorism. Small? Maybe. But a small piece of chocolate is still chocolate.

No, it isn't. This is a minor disturbance and damage to property. It's far away from systematic intimidation and loss of life - as somone who greew up with weekly/monthly IRA bombings going on, it's embarassing and insulting to hear people claim this is terrorism when it barely constitutes a riot.

Here again is the definition of terrorism:

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"the fight against terrorism"

Note that this is a DEFINITION. That means the meaning of the word. Do you see the word killing? Do you see the words violence and intimidation? I'm just copying and pasting the accepted, English, Google DEFINITION.

If you are so much more intelligent and important than those who define the ENGLISH LANGUAGE...take it up with them...not me.

I'm using the Oxford English Dictionary definition, you're using some Americanised google amalgamation of Merriam-Webster and N Other. The problem lies with the bad source you chose which uses such a vague description that it doesn't belong in a dictionary.

Do you mean this?

OXFORD DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF TERRORISM

Or shall I quote...

terrorism NOUN [mass noun] The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims: ‘the fight against terrorism’ ‘international terrorism’

Either I'm missing something...OR YOU ARE?

link   

I am a little conversant with guerilla and asymetrical warfare and the forces behind these protests definately are, whats on display are the useful idiots what they are waiting for is for a few of these clowns to be martyred then you'll see the properly trained agitators come out.

link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: Ohanka
Sounds like they need to get the National Guard in.

If they refuse to cooperate they should be fired on.

"Disperse! Oh, you don't want to stop blocking traffic and smashing Starbucks windows? Well by God we'll just shoot into the crowd!"

Terrific job playing into that whole "fascist" meme

Hey quit flipping the script! You fascist!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

YOU can always FIND them...EYE F#CKING you across bar,THEN flip them OFF they USUALLY come,after you (MALE EGOS and all) a few GOADING words, THEY TRY to hit you and PARTY!

Oops! Wrong defintion of asshole. I thought you meant the people who ARE assholes. In that case...I'll take a raindate.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Once again, this group would have rioted if Hillary had been elected as well. They hate her as much, if not more, than Trump.

That means just as much as saying that you guys on the right would be doing this if Trump had lost.

Since ti hasn't happened, you have no way to prove it one way or the other. At most, it's just a way to try to make this look excusable.

Ask yourself ... how many times and at how many other inaugurations have groups rioted in DC? I am not talking about simply protesting or marching, but rioting at the iinauguration? I did a quick search, but all I am seeing on this tablet is how the protestors want this to be the biggest riot in US History.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

That's my thoughts and also why I think this needs to be shut down and fast.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

I am a little conversant with guerilla and asymetrical warfare and the forces behind these protests definately are, whats on display are the useful idiots what they are waiting for is for a few of these clowns to be martyred then you'll see the properly trained agitators come out.

While I completely understand that there are different levels of...well...everything. This is terrorism by definition (please don't make me post it again). It may be small...but it ALWAYS starts small. It has grown since the election and therefore can be assumed (until proven otherwise) to continue to grow.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: khnum

That's my thoughts and also why I think this needs to be shut down and fast.

Exactly! And there needs to be some punishment to make sure it stops. I don't care if it is a fine, a night in prison or a bullet in the head. I am not personally willing to risk a future death by one of these assholes.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

"Disperse! Oh, you don't want to stop blocking traffic and smashing Starbucks windows? Well by God we'll just shoot into the crowd!"

I'm legitimately hoping my lack of suppprt for shooting into crowds of rioters gets me called a liberal. Already got called a right winger in one thread today so if I can manage to get called a left winger in the same day, that'll be a first for me.

Here's hoping

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

Its been the same group of 500 that has caused almost 100% of the damage today. I believe I saw they called themselves "black bloc" but that may have been another protest group. They've been the guys running around with black bandanas around their faces. They've indentified themselves as anti capitalist, someone told MSNBC they hate Hillary too, and the entire government.

But that sure hasnt stopped every right wing page I see as labeling the other what..900,000 protestors there as radical left wing terrorists.

a reply to: theantediluvian

Yes. Black bloc is an international tactic. And there can be local police infiltration. Quebec police in the Battle of Montebello, for example. Black bloc is used by both far left and far right. .... lol... the black bloc anarchist little people resort to the streets for radical change but are no match for the anarchist billionaires who make radical change from offices in Washington.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

That means just as much as saying that you guys on the right would be doing this if Trump had lost.

My friend...you are wrong. The right has a proven history of bitching and moaning but not violence, terrorism, etc. We accept the reality because that is where we live...reality. The left believe in a "religion" that they are willing to commit crimes, corruption. spread lies, kill and pretty much anything for their "religion".

Compare Obama's winning vs Trump's winning. Fairly compare what the right did (he may be a Kenyan) vs what the left did (protests, violence, recounts, death threats to electors, blaming Russia, blaming the FBI, blaming WikiLeaks, etc.).

There is no comparison.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Wrong poster Im not the one arguing that definition with you in fact Im with you in terms of so many things being described as not terror related when they clearly are.They would have non-lethal active denial systems in Washington I suggest they deploy them where this is getting out of hand and wrap this up

link   
a reply to: desert

Info coming in saying Black Bloc was observed breaking up chunks of concrete from a curb. Yea, they are being watched.

Thanks for bringing that up!

link   

YEAH I understand.
I really don't regard liberals AS punchable at all.
IT'S LIKE HITTING A TODDLER.
They have NO idea who the are they or WHO they support ,they are JUST reacting to the latest CELLPHONE pulse...
I got this nasty dark THING in the middle, that used to be a heart.
TOO much negative stimuli.
edit on 20-1-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

They should be arrested. Deadly force should be reserved for those who are threatening life and limb in some way.

Martyrs are what they want.

As it is, any tiny little bruise is going to be a rallying cry. You know why BLM was chaining themselves up to access points. They were hoping to force the LEOs to have to physically wrestle them out of the way so they could cry racist police brutality.

You know that.

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I'm legitimately hoping my lack of suppprt for shooting into crowds of rioters gets me called a liberal. Already got called a right winger in one thread today so if I can manage to get called a left winger in the same day, that'll be a first for me.

Here's hoping

No prob...LIBERAL! Just kidding. Shooting into crowds is obviously wrong. But shooting may be justified if one person (being shot) is about to harm another person. I would NEVER advise shooting into a crowd. Kinda like fish in a bucket

Just a joke!

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Wrong poster Im not the one arguing that definition with you in fact Im with you in terms of so many things being described as not terror related when they clearly are.They would have non-lethal active denial systems in Washington I suggest they deploy them where this is getting out of hand and wrap this up

Sorry! My 52 year old eyes and fingers are not as nimble as they once where. Just ask my wife

posted on Jan, 20 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

This isn't protesting. This is TERRORISM!

No its called a riot.

Still illegal and should be punished.

You Americans and you obsession with the word terrorism.
All you do is dilute the word.

No...it isn't called a riot:

Riot - a violent disturbance of the peace by a crowd.
Terrorism - the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

See what happens when you read, understand English and actually look up what you don't know.

Well youlive in your scared little word where everyone is a terrorist.

I will continue to call the what they afe.....rioters and hope the police come in and deal with them.

Aye it's a riot at most. If people think this is terrorism they need to stay in their safe space like the snowflakes they are. They'd be screwed in a UK protest.

Call it what you will....when one person injures others in the name of politics and takes away the other's right to freedom of movement, etc...it is terrorism. Small? Maybe. But a small piece of chocolate is still chocolate.

No, it isn't. This is a minor disturbance and damage to property. It's far away from systematic intimidation and loss of life - as somone who greew up with weekly/monthly IRA bombings going on, it's embarassing and insulting to hear people claim this is terrorism when it barely constitutes a riot.

Here again is the definition of terrorism:

ter·ror·ism
ˈterəˌrizəm/Submit
noun
the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
"the fight against terrorism"

Note that this is a DEFINITION. That means the meaning of the word. Do you see the word killing? Do you see the words violence and intimidation? I'm just copying and pasting the accepted, English, Google DEFINITION.

If you are so much more intelligent and important than those who define the ENGLISH LANGUAGE...take it up with them...not me.

I'm using the Oxford English Dictionary definition, you're using some Americanised google amalgamation of Merriam-Webster and N Other. The problem lies with the bad source you chose which uses such a vague description that it doesn't belong in a dictionary.

Do you mean this?

OXFORD DICTIONARY DEFINITION OF TERRORISM

Or shall I quote...

terrorism NOUN [mass noun] The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims: ‘the fight against terrorism’ ‘international terrorism’

Either I'm missing something...OR YOU ARE?

I'm using the actual paper Oxford dictionary (i.e the international standard one) which discuses terrorism as having Jacobian and Latin etymology. The online version is somewhat dumbed down, primarilly to ensure there's reason to buy the physical copy.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join